Fangirls Go Over The Line~ She finds out~ A cute new couple

My So-Called Babysitters
"I will fight for Minho until you. give. in." JaeMi pushed JangMi onto the lockers. TaeRi on the other hand was scared so she just stood there in awe, until someone brushed up on her shoulder. "Stay away from Taemin or I will damage your reputation for good." MiYi looked at at TaeRi from head to toe. "You little er." she whispered walking away.  Jaemi and MiYi walked together as the high-fives each other. JangMi was leaning on the lockers "I will never give up on Minho~ No matter what you say." She muttered, heavily breathing. "Unnie, please don't get too mad. You might get high blood~" TaeRi said seriously. The girls usually joked around about having high-blood, but this time it was serious. JangMi was getting a headache, luckily she reached home in time to get some sleep.  TaeRi  went over to SooMin's after dropping off her Unnie.  "Oppa~" TaeRi called out to Taemin. "Neh, jagi?" Taemin answered. "Promise me you'll never leave me." She said breaking into tears. "RiRi, what makes you say that? Of course, I'll never break your heart, leave you or treat you like nothing." "Saranghaeyo Oppa, text me? The counselor will get mad if I don't go soon." "Neh, Saranghaeyo" TaeRi opened but Taemin cut her off "Yes, I do mean it jagi. Now go, I don't want you to get in trouble~" Taemin Watched as TaeRi walked, and he shut the door, walking back to the couch "Something is wrong, that visit today was a mistake." he said to himself.   JangMi on the other hand was in her room, dizzy still. For some reason, she kept hearing Jaemi's threatening voice. She felt like she was being possessed by a ghost, JangMi called her umma, luckily just arriving was Minho. They all ran up to find her twitching. What was happening? What did Jaemi do?  Just as TaeRi left, SooMin came home "Bye JerBear!" she called out to Jeremy, shutting the door behind her. "Someone is happy" Jonghyun  nudged SooMin. "Pfft, what are you talking about?"SooMin joked. "Oh please, Shampoo knows best. You guys went out and had fun, right?" he wiggled his eyebrows. "Oh whatever. Shampoo. Pfft. He just won me a teddy bear from the game at the amusement park. That's all." SooMin said. "Mhhm." Jonghyun, acting as an Ajumma. "How was Se Kyung?" SooMin nudged back sitting next to Jonghyun. "Oh, I declined her offer to get back together." Jonghyun said. "Oh." SooMin said disappointed. He wanted her Oppa to be happy. "Actually I have something to say…" Key said trying to break the news that he had been spying all along. Key explained every bit and detail he had collected and Jonghyun felt relieved. SooMin on the other hand was questioning a lot. "Oppa, why did you try to forget about me? Why do you think I'm being mean to you? I love you, you should know that." SooMin asked, a tear forming in her eyes. "SooMin-ah I just want to make more memories, good ones. I was drunk, depressed and didn't know what to do. I was acting like the stereotype people know me as. Please, I'm telling you it was all a big mistake." Jonghyun explained.  Onew, then walked into the room with a smiling face. "Great day today~" he walked through the doors. Behind him a knock was placed on the door. "Annyeong." it was Cheonsa and Niel. Onew and Cheonsa were great friends even though she chose Niel over him. "Annyeong! " Onew  said smiling. "How is everyone?" Niel asked. "We're all good." Onew replied. "I just came by to give SooMin her iPod back." Cheonsa said handing her, the iPod. "Gotta run" "Bye!" Cheonsa and Niel walked away.  "Did I ever mention how cute you are when you look at me?" Niel asked being as cheesy as he can possibly be. "Ew, you dork but yes you have~ just a while ago." Cheonsa joked back. "I think you're pretty without any make up on~" Niel started to sing. "Woo! What a horrible voice!" Cheonsa joked. "what you say?" Niel asked wiggling eyebrows. "nothing" Cheonsa said, starting to run as Niel chased her. They ran all the way home, until they were at the door step of Cheonsa's house. The help each other's hand, fingers linked. Cheonsa knocked and her mom and dad were both at the door, still in their business clothes. "Ai! Anak! Come in!" Her mom greeted. "Niel come over on the couch!" her dad obliged. "it's okay uncle, I think letting me be with your daughter is enough." Niel said. "I gotta get going~" he said as he kissed Cheonsa's cheek. He's got some nerve to do that in front of her parents.  He walked off. "Ai, Balasang ni Blessie." Her mom smiled.  ••••Author's Note••••  helloo! 2nd update just for you guys! Lol and yeah, Ilocano stay involve here. So the last thing that Cheonsa's mom says means "My daughter is growing up." and anak means my child in Ilocano. Kk gimme some feedback! <3 oh yeah and misaligned chapter= I'm using my iPod.