Intruder alert

My So-Called Babysitters

December 4

"We need to go and get our girls back, you guys stay home, we'll be back." Jonghyun said peeking his head out the back door to Jangmi and the boys. "Yah, oppa. Where exactly are you going?" she asked. "We're gonna go and take a chance." Onew said butting in while grabbing Jonghyun to the front door way and into the car.

"I have a feeling.." Key said. "..they're gonna.." Taemin continued. "..go and interrupt..."Minho added "...Cheonsa,Min, Jeremy, and Brandon's date." Jangmi finished."Aigo, I bet they love them as much as i love you jakiya." Minho said to JangMi. "Kekeke, oppa I love you too." She said back in reply.

Meanwhile Jonghyun and Onew were in the black SUV,driving around, trying to spot the 4 of them.

Onew: Yah! Where can they be?!

Jonghyun: I dunnno, hyung. Check the park, thats where they said they'll be going.

Onew: Neh, araso.

Onew stomped on the gas and went 50 MPH to the nearest park.

Jonghyun: YAAHHH! Waiiit! Sloow down! 

Onew : Ha?

Jonghyun: Up ahead, isn't that Min-ah? *squinting looking in their direction

Onew: Molla yo.

Jonghyun: Hyyyuuung.

Onew: Neh?

Jonghyun: Isn't that Cheonsa too? *points eagerly

Onew: WHERE!?

Jonghyun: There! *points again

Onew: Oh. NEH! It is!

Jonghyun: Kekekeke, I knew it was SooMin and Cheonsa! Kekekeke I could tell by Min's as-

Onew stares at Jonghyun with a death glare.

Jonghyun: Awesome.. romper.

Onew: Yeah, Mhm.. *one eyebrow raised

Jonghyun: Whaat?

Onew: Thats my cousin, may I remind you..

Jonghyun: Hey, loook! *jumps out of the car

Onew steps out of the car and they both approach the 4.

"Oppa! What are you guys doing here?" Soomin asked, a little shocked. "Why are you guys here?" Cheonsa added. Jonghyun and Onew, pulled Brandon and Jeremy aside, before saying anything else to the girls. 

"Look guys, we respect you and all but.." Jonghyun said. "...We have feelings for the girls too. I like Cheonsa and he likes Min." Onew continued. "Oh.." Jeremy and Brandon exagerrated. "Is it okay, if we.. confess together..?" Onew asked shyly. "It's fine with me. I guess.." Brandon replied. "Good, so we're gonna have them choose who they want....?" Jeremy asked. "Yes, that was Onew's plan the first time." Jonghyun agreed. They all shook hands. 

After the deal had closed, competitiveness, nervousness and hatred developed in the escense in the air. 

The boys approached the girls. "We all have a confession to make." Jonghyun said to the girls. "We all know you two girls are worth fighting for." Jeremy added. "And, we don't wanna miss this chance, right now." Onew said. "So here it goes..." Brandon added. 

As the girls heard these words come out of the boy's mouths, Cheonsa and SooMin held hands. Nervous of what could happen any second now. 

"Onew and I have a confession, Blessie." Brandon said approaching Cheonsa. "We both love you, and now we give you the will to choose who you want." Onew said, looking Cheonsa straight in the eye. "I love you..." Brandon leaned in close to Cheonsa's ear. "I hope you choose me... and if not...I will try again.Remember, you were my first crush, my first love, and still my precious one." Brandon finished off, with a Cheonsa didn't know what to do she stood there still. "Dongsaeng, you know I love you too! Please, make the right decision, in choosing me or this friend of yours." Onew said searching through Cheonsa's eyes. "No one, can ever make me the same, if its not you.." Onew finished, getting teary-eyed. Cheonsa didn't know what to do. She's tied between her memories as Blessie and as Cheonsa. She gripped tightly onto SooMin's hand. SooMin stood there shocked like her friend.

Just then Jonghyun and Jeremy stepped up to her. "SooMin, I feel the same for you." Jeremy held, Soomin's other hand. "I love you more than the time it takes to get to the moon." Jeremy proclaimed. "I know you feel the same about one of us, I just can't tell who. I love you, just remember me by that." Jeremy said deeply looking into her eyes. SooMin walked away, let go of both hands and walked around looking at the ground. "SooMin, words can't describe how I've felt about you, ever since the first time I saw you." Jonghyun said grabbing onto Min's shoulder trying to keep up with her. "It was love at first sight. Your just my other half. The half I can't live without." he continued. "Accept me not, I will always have a special place for you in my heart. Our ages don't matter, nor does it with Cheonsa and Onew hyung. I just don't wanna go down without a fight. Even when I'm married to someone else, whom i truly love, you will still have the biggest place and impact remain on my heart." Jonghyun finished off.  SooMin burst into tears, because of not knowing who to choose

Cheonsa joined her, after walking away from the boys. The boys left, Jeremy and Brandon walked back to the hotel and Onew and Jonghyun went to the car. But SooMin texted Onew saying to go home, they can walk home. 

SooMin:I really dunno what to do.

Cheonsa: Neither do I.

SooMin: I love both of them, but..

Cheonsa: You don't know if you can accept them..

SooMin:yeah..

 

Back at home..

"Yah, so what happened?" JangMi asked as Onew and Jonghyun walked through the doors. 

"Nothing.. nothing really..." Jonghyun said crying. "Stop lying." Jangmi commanded. "We really don't know.." Onew added. 

"I guess we'll leave you two" "....alone." Key and Taemin said. "Araso." they all agreed.

SooMina and Cheonsa arrived home, went into their room and blasted their music. Everyone was sleeping by then, except Jangmi and Minho who were...........

 

ANNNYEEEOONGHHAASEYO! Filipino Musubi hurr. And yee' I pretty muched rushed this again. Kekeke CLIFF HANGER CHAPTERS! Lolololol In the next chap, I will have a dream of mine incorporated. And... the truth will be REVEALED! xD Anyways...The Minho/Jangmi montage will say at the beginning of CHAP.11. Send me some feedback! And thanks to those who voted in the poll.

~FilipinoMusubi<3~