...What's happens next.

My So-Called Babysitters

Jonghyun-ah we need to talk.

...Onew whispered to Jonghyun...

November 26

Jonghyun was shocked as he heard Onew's voice whisper to him. "A-araso..." Jonghyun replied stumbling, trying not to make it noticeable to the others that Onew hyung called him out. Jonghyun and Onew went upstairs, into their room. "So, you wanted to talk hyung?..." Jonghyun asked curiously. "Ne. Well...Uh...Earlier, when..uh.. you and SooMin were....sleeping, Key, Minho, Taemin and I suspect that, you... l-like her. I mean- we just presume that because, well y'know, you act very different around her. Like the first time you saw her, you were in a daze. It was like a 'love at first sight' kind of look. And you're very relaxed around her.. I mean- ah- what I'm trying to say is... Do you admire her, more than as a friend?" Those last 9 words repeated in Jonghyun's head. Jonghyun didn't know what to say. If he says yes, will Onew Hyung get mad? And if he says no, will Onew Hyung still continue his suspicions and interminable questions? Onew was waiting for an answer. Jonghyun was still thinking and analyzing of what he should say. "Anni. I don't like- her." Jonghyun replied feeling uneasy. "Oh. Araso." Onew said as he began to walk out of the room. Just as Onew walked down the stairs, Jonghyun chased after him. "Hyuuuuung! Wait hyung!" Onew felt a hand on his shoulder. Jonghyun pulled Onew back into the room again. "Hyung, I take back what I just said. I didn't mean to lie! It was the pressure. I'm really sorry i lied but, the truth is I do like your cousin more than just a friend. I did ever since I've met her in the car. It's true! Please, don't get mad at me hyung, I don't mean to like her to irritate you. But I just admire her, I hope you won't get mad at me! Mianhe." Jonghyun said. "It's okay. At least you told the truth." Onew said with a smirk.

Downstairs, there was a knock at the door. "Yah! I'm coming!" yelled SooMin. SooMin opened the door to find JangMi. "YAH! JANGMI! CHEONSA?!  Wha-what are you two doing here?!" exclaimed SooMin. "Well, y'know how I get bored and my parents are out of town as well." explained JangMi. "And, yah what she said except that parent part." Cheonsa added. "Oh yeah.. about that. I'm not alone." SooMin walked JangMi and Cheonsa outside. Min started to explain. She started explaining about everything from 'Cousin Jinki' to SHINee Babysitters! "Why didn't you tell us about this earlier!" JangMi exclaimed. "SHINee... they sound familiar.. maybe because those girls at school kept talking about them.." Cheonsa said. "Mianhe Unnies." SooMin said to JangMi and Cheonsa. She then invited her friends into the house. "Yah! Oppas! Get your butts here!" SooMin yelled into the house. "We're coming! We're coming!" Key nagged back at them. Once everybody got near, SooMin introduced her friends. "Oppas, these are my best friends, JangMi and Cheonsa, we've been friends for 10 years.They moved here to Seoul like me." introduced SooMin. Meanwhile, JangMi couldn't help but notice Minho and Cheonsa had her eyes on Onew as well.

"Hey, do you mind if we stay here? We feel lonely at home." Cheonsa asked. "Ne, its fine with me but, you should ask my oppas." suggeseted SooMin. Cheonsa, JangMi and SooMin walked over to the oppas and asked. "I guess it's fine." Onew replied, gazing at Cheonsa. "Kamsa, Oppa!" SooMin yelled as she hugged Onew. "And, I see you staring at Cheonsa, oppa. Don't make it too obvious that you like her.." Whispered SooMin to Onew, still hugging Onew.  Onew smirked and blushed after Min said that to him. The 3 girls then walked away into SooMin's room. Onew rushed to the corner of the room and started smiling like an idiot. 

7:30 pm came and Minho walked into SooMin's room. "Yah! Dinner is ready." Minho said. "Araso." the girls said in reply. At the dinner table JangMi and Minho were looking at each other, glaring then looking away before they could catch their eye. SooMin noticed this. She was the only one. The others were focused on their food., except Key who was texting on his new iPhone 4s.

Dinner passed and soon everyone went to bed until morning.

 

Hellloooooo you Haha, its the FilipinoMusubi hurr. xD Soorry I haven't been updating THAT frequently, but yeaahh. LOL Hope u still enjoy the story though. 

 

Sincerely~ Filipino Musubi