Birthdays prt2 and Revelation prt1

My So-Called Babysitters

*this chapter is rated for language (The Revelation part 1)*

December 14 (Birthday) It was Wednesday.It also meant the first day of break for YiJung Academy, which meant the girls were sleeping in. Except, JangMi who was  with her dear yeobo, Minho. Key, Taemin, Onew, and Jonghyun were downstairs watching TV. At around 11 am the two girls decided to wake up. Key could sense that someone was walking down the stairs.  «Hmmm.. I hear footsteps... Can't be Minho and JangMi… they're still playing chess, you can hear them, (JangMi: Ha! Beat that! Minho: Just did Jaki. JangMi: Oppa!! Minho: Can a kiss make up for it?)must be the two girls~»  Key thought. "Morning Fatsos!" Key yelled. "Morning diva oppa" SooMin replied. "Yah how do you know it was us, do you have ESP or something?!" Cheonsa asked curiously. Before Key could even reply "He's just a different type of creature" Taemin said. "Be quiet! I just have my ways of critically thinking." Key replied. ~At the end of the day, they threw a birthday party for Onew. "Happy Birthday, you maniac!" Taemin greeted." I feel so special~" Onew then said. December 20 (Birthday) "Happy Birthday Fatso!" was the first thing SooMin heard. "You 17 years old now doo doo brain!" "Wake up! You're gonna die!". It was Cheonsa and JangMi greeting their dongsaeng a happy birthday.  The girls walked downstairs. "Good Morning Oppa!" JangMi shrieked as Minho picked her up and swung her around. "Morning Jakiya!" He replied. "Kyah!" Onew attacked SooMin. " Happy Birthday young one!" "Thank You oppa." "Saranghae." "Saranghae." 

December 24 ( Revelation part 1)

WARNING: (again); This part has foul use of language

.  Christmas Eve and it was a Saturday. Tonight was the night Cheonsa and SooMin were going to make their decisions.  Around 10 am, Jeremy and Brandon came over. *Knock knock* " I'll get it!" Taemin yelled. "Oh hello! The girls are upstairs. They'll be down any second now." He greeted with a smile. "Thanks… and we have a 'surprise' for them" Jeremy replied. As Jeremy said his words, in walked a girl. She had brown medium length hair, sparkling eyes that weren't too chinky and a smile that could brighten up the whole room. "Taemin, this is Elane, or will now be known in the Republic of Korea as TaeRi." Brandon introduced. "Oh. Ah-ah Annyeong. Taemin-inmida! Hello I am Taemin." Taemin replied bowing abruptly. "Annyeong. I'm TaeRi." She held out her hand, waiting for a handshake. Taemin got nervous. «Aigoooo~ She's so cute! I think I like her! Yah. I dunno what I'm saying, I'm just yet a mere child..and I have to get to know her... But shes so- AH! TaeRi kyeoppta!» was what was running through Taemin's brain and instead of giving her a handshake, planted one on her lips. Luckily, TaeRi wasn't a Fangirl and she didn't faint. Key however, had just walked into the room when Taemin kissed TaeRi. Brandon and Jeremy stood there awed.

 

«Did he just, NO WAY! I can't even do that to Ash! .. I stay chicken..» thought Jeremy «This dude got game maan!» was all Brandon could think. «Is this real? Am I being pranked? OMIGAAH! Taemin-ah your growing up !» was just exactly what Key thought, his face gave it away. «OhMy! Taemin, just kissed me. He kissed me?!» TaeRi thought and looked at Taemin with her gleaming eyes and smiled. Taemin smiled back. An essence of silence then surrounded the room.  Until… "Yah! Move your big !" "Make me, you bastard!" "Who you calling bastard? !" "Shut up ." "Oh, so you are a ?" "Yeah, I accept it. I am a . Unlike you. Jackass!" … it was Jonghyun and SooMin fighting as they walked down the stairs, pushing each other to either the wall or railing as they walked."Hey! Stop it! " Key yelled from the bottom of the stairs. SooMin and Jonghyun stopped. SooMin then met eyes with Jeremy. She remembered she was gonna make her decision and announce it tonight. Jeremy smiled at her. She smiled briefly, but the she turned to the right to see Jonghyun. She ran upstairs. As she turned around and ran back upstairs, she caught a glimpse of TaeRi in the room. TaeRi had some sort of telepathy with SooMin. Something made her run up there and comfort her.  TaeRi followed SooMin. "Ashley! What the hell? What? Why? Huh?" she exclaimed to SooMin. SooMin hugged TaeRi and in cried into her shoulder. No questions were asked. A couple of minutes later, Cheonsa walked out of the bathroom. She walked into the bedroom to see TaeRi, hugging SooMin who looked like she was sobbing. "Elane! Oh My Goodness we missed you! Why is she crying?" she asked pointing to SooMin. SooMin backed away. Cheonsa gave TaeRi a hug. They all went downstairs to have TaeRi to meet the rest of the gang and to re unite with JangMi.    "I missed you guys too! I feel so lonely back home, but guess what! They accepted me into the exchange program! So I'm staying here for a year. And… it's TaeRi not Elane.. Anymore. " TaeRi said during dinner. "So I see you met.. Taemin…" Key said teasing Taemin who was sitting next to her. "Yeah, it is by far the best first impression a guy has made on me." she smiled back at Key and giving looks at Jeremy and Brandon who were wiggling their eyebrows. "So how long have you, Cheonsa, SooMin, and my Jaki been friends?"Minho asked. "Since…uhh... I dunno ask them.." SooMin said trying to answer. "4th grade! Oh my goodness you old lady!" Cheonsa exclaimed. "Yeah what she said." JangMi And TaeRi replied in unison. "Do you like chicken?" Onew asked TaeRi. "Um. Yeah, I guess… but I like minty, sweet candies too!" TaeRi replied. 

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~   Author's note- End of Birthdays   And … part 2 of the revelation will be up soon. Sorry i take so long! I'm using my iPod, my laptop,desktop #1 and desktop #2 have no internet.  Tah- tah for now homies ❤