Somebody's watching me.

My So-Called Babysitters

March 30

It's been a month since SHINee was caught out with these girls. The boys never really told the girls about the issue but, the girls just knew. It's what they call their "instincts". Back to the point, it was Friday and also the last day of school for the students of the YiJung academy. 

"HELL YES, BI-" Onew stared at SooMin, leaving her sentence incomplete. "Its the last day of school, okay?" Soomin rolled her eyes. "Its 7:00, you'd better go." Onew hugged Soomin. "Bye. Make sure you didn't forget anything..or else" Jonghyun smirked. "Yeah, I know.. or else." She sarcastically said and giggled. They were the only three awake at the hour.

Soomin headed out the door. As she arrived at school Jeremy rushed up to her. "Hey, I know its been a long time since we talked, but would it be okay if we stayed on good terms?" he looked deep in Soomin's eyes, edging closer and closer to her lips until- "HEY! FATSO! YOU FORGOT YOUR PHONE, WALLET AND KEYS! YOU MIGHT NEED THEM!" a loud, very familiar voice rang.

She turned around causing Jeremy to lean into air, his lips puckered. " Oh thanks." SooMin started feeling her pockets to see if she really forgot those items. Not even knowing who it was, she turned around to see Jonghyun.

"Yeah, I told you not to forget anything babo." Jonghyun handed her, her stuff. "Sorry, alzheimers." She laughed. "I have to go.." Jonghyun looked down at himself, wearing pajamas. "I think so too." Soomin shook her head. As Jonghyun turned around he noticed, Jeremy behind her. He whispered, "Uh.. Who's that behind you.." he arched his eyebrows. "No other than-" "Oh. So, do you mind if I overeact right now?" Jonghyun and SooMin whispered to each other leaving Jeremy staring at them. "No. Do you mind, weirdo?" "Nope! My feelings are different." "Fine, annoy him somehow, but not too much that you'll fight, but not too easy either, you're gonna end up letting your feelings out, one way or another.." Soomin elaborated, being logical. Jonghyun didn't bother to listen. "Yeah, sure." He pretended to listen.

"Bye Yeobo!" Jonghyun exagerrated. Just by that, Soomin new Jeremy was about to burst. But that wasn't enough for Jonghyun, now is it? While Soomin closed her eyes in annoyance, she shook her head. Jonghyun secretly walked up to her and- "WHAT?" She quietly yelled in a whisper, as she opened her eyes again. Jonghyun pecked her on the lips. "Aye, its a prank, remember?" He winked back at Soomin. "Gosh, you're so unexplainable. I don't see how you're the only dinosaur alive." SooMin pinched both of his cheeks. Jonghyun pulled away and rubbed his cheeks. "Ow." he squealed. "Okay bye yeobo." Soomin signaled for him to leave. "Saranghaeyo!" He made a heart with his hands. What a dork. Soomin turned around to go back to Jeremy who was still in awe. "So.. uh- " The school bell rang. "I'll talk to you later!" Jeremy ran off in a snap.

Soomin felt guilty, yet happy that she got to make Jeremy sad. She walked to her first-last class of the year, skipping joyfully. She was so happy that she didn't recognize someone was coming out of the bushes, and that someone was holding a camera..I wonder who it could be. "Why do I feel like somebody's watching me?" SooMin got scared and ran down the hall as fast as a tiger.

 

Author's Note:

Aye. So. I have received 18 applications in all, 10 for Key and 8 for Onew. Bleh. i wrote this chapter because i thought it was time for something new. Feedback? Okay, nothing colorful today. LOL. :)