When you have these moments....

My So-Called Babysitters

November 28

SooMin woke up early. It was 6:30am, she decided to wake up JangMi and Cheonsa. SooMin hasn't adapted to the Korean culture yet.Even though she knows how to speak and write the language, she still had troubles. "Yahh! Wake up you FATSOS!" Min yelled to her chingus. But no reply. Min thought "Eh, I'll give them five more minutes, before I disrupt their dreams and start kicking them." Just then SooMin remembered that her SHINee Oppas weren't there today or yesterday, because they had a busy schedule.

Five minutes passed and so did 30 more. The girls were up and ready to go to school. They walked downstairs to grab some nutrients before leaving. And out the door they went. They walked down the 7 blocks to the YiJung Academy. By 7:15 am, the girls entered the school gates. The girls had 30 minutes before classes started, so they went to the library and prepped for the science test they're gonna have for first period.

As time flew by, classes started, tests and exams were taken, and school ended at 3:30pm. As the 3 girls walked out of the classroom, being released by the teacher, SooMin's phone rang. It was a SMS from Cousin Jinki. But when Min looked at her phone, it was different, the layout was all... d-i-f-f-e-r-e-n-t.

Message from: CousinJinki

Annyeong! Kekeke I did that 'fancy phone menu layout' to your phone don't worry, you didn't break it. 

And btw, we're coming to pick you and your friends up. We're going to go back to the SM dorms to grab a few stuff after coming to get you guys.Don't. Make. Any. Move. till we get there. 

~Saranghae <3

"Yah! Onew oppa is coming to pick us up." SooMin informed JangMi and Cheonsa. "Araso, when are they gonna get here?" Cheonsa asked with butterflies in her stomach, happy about the fact that she'll get to see Onew. "I hope they don't get here late, like the last time they picked me up." SooMin replied. 

Few minutes passed, Min's phone rang again, this time it was a call. 

Min:Yobsaeyo!

Onew: Min-ah we're in the blue van that just pulled in.

Min: Araso, we're coming now.

SooMin, Cheonsa and JangMi walked to the van and got in. "MIN-AHHHH!" Onew yelled hugging SooMin as she stepped into the van. The same happened with JangMi. When Cheonsa stepped into the van, she just exchanged smirks with Onew. The van was very spacious but there wasn't enough seats. "Where's Taemin-ah and Key oppa?!" SooMin questioned. "ANNYEONG SOOMIN-AH!" Key and Taemin greeted in unison from the trunk. "Yah! What are you guys doing there?!" "Well, there wasn't enough seats" "and Taemin and Minho were suppose to sit here, but you know,"  "Minho is too tall. KEKEKE" Key and Taemin replied. 

SooMin made her way to the back of the van, who was sitting at the back? It was Jonghyun sleeping. "Yah, why is Jonghyun oppa sleeping EVERY single time I come in the vehicle!?" SooMin exclaimed. "AYYE." "Keke I scared you."Jonghyun had hugged SooMin unexpectedly upon hearing her comment. "Opppaaaa! Put me down!"  SooMin protested. "Araso. Next time don't talk doodoo behind my back." Jonghyun teased letting go. "What doodoo? Its just a fact." SooMin teased back. "YAH! You guys talk too much!" JangMi complained. "You guys create a chaos, no other word can describe." Minho added. "Just sit your down next to Minho oppa, already!" Cheonsa said butting into the conversation. Cheonsa sat next to Onew, since it was the only seat left.

During the car ride...

JangMi and Minho:

JangMi and Minho were quite quiet next to each other. Just then JangMi, moved her hand around looking for her phone. She accidentally touched Minho's hand. Minho, responsed back by touching her hand as well, and a few strange happenings and touchings later, JangMi and Minho were playing a competative game of thumb wars. JangMi ended up winning at the end of the game. Minho usually disliked being defeated but for once he lets it pass. "Omo, she's so cute, how can i not let her off the hook." Minho thought. And from that moment Minho noticed that he now knew how Jonghyun Hyung felt. JangMi on the other hand was thinking "keke, i beat him and i'm competitive still he he manages to be cute.. "

Cheonsa and Onew:

Cheonsa and Onew, were talking stories along the car ride, laughing at times. Then there came the times when they had unstoppable laughing fits which were fairly loud. Just as they stopped talking stories for awhile, Onew grabbed Cheonsa's hand and started tickling it, for some unknown reason. "Mianhe~" Onew apologized. "I just wanted to see your reaction." Cheonsa accepted the apology BUT still wanted vengeance, and she was curious.. So Cheonsa grabbed Onew's foot and started tickling it. "Mianinmida oppa, i just wanted your reaction as well. kekeke." Cheonsa then felt butterflies and tingles in her stomach, was she crushing on Onew? I guess she was. Onew on the other hand was thinking of all the fun they could have eating chicken *__* Cheonsa loves food, more specifically Chicken. She would eat a piece of it even if it was on the floor. 

SooMin and Jonghyun:

A few minutes into the car ride Jonghyun and SooMin fell asleep on each other.  Aish not again =__= . Just then SooMin's phone rang. "KYAAHH!" Jonghyun screamed, waking up from the sound of her ringtone. While on the other hand SooMin just cringed. "Yah! You loud babo! It's just my phone." "Your crazy nut ringtone and vibrating phone scared me! Try waking up to a phone like that!" "I do! Every morning! I'd love to hear your ringtone." Jonghyun and Min argued. "Aish! You two are so damn loud!" JangMi complained. SooMin ignored her comment and checked her phone to see who had texted her. Min's phone still had that fancy layout. 

Message from: Captain Fatso Cheonsa

Kekeke. Sorry to wake you up Ading. (Just bcos were in Seoul doesn't mean we have to stop our filipino-ness. We only have korean descent may I remind you.) 

Saranghae!

SooMin tapped Cheonsa on the back and they both smiled at each other. "Yah, why are you guys smirking like that?!" Jonghyun nosed in. "None of your business fatso!" Cheonsa and SooMin replied in unison.SooMin and Jonghyun started sleeping again, this time Jonghyun's phone rang. "AHH!" SooMin exclaimed hearing Jonghyun's ringtone and cell phone vibration."Who's the scared one now!" Jonghyun replied. "Be quiet you- you doo doo head!" SooMin muttered. Jonghyun then checked his cell phone to see who texted him. Jonghyun's cell phone layout was similar to Min's but his was more 'technical'.

Message from: Chicken Maniac Onew

Keke. I just decided to text you.... sorry to wake you and Min up. And remember SHE'S MY COUSIN.

Araso?~~

"Hyuuung." Jonghyun whined to Onew. "Yah, shut your mouth!" Key nagged to Jonghyun from the trunk. "SooMin-ah don't you feel irritated next to him?" Taemin added from the trunk with Key. "Ohhh, I don't know about this babo, sometimes." SooMin added.

 

35 minutes have passed and now they're at the SM Building."Yah, you guys wanna come? We'll only take 10 minutes." Onew asked getting out of the car. "Anniyo." the 3 girls said in unison.

The 5 boys then returned 12 minutes later each with a backpack and they all had changed clothes. 

"Did you miss me?" Jonghyun teased SooMin. "No. Keke."SooMin teased back. "BUUUURN." Taemin, Minho and Key blurted out. "Can we get some chicken?..." Cheonsa questioned. "Ne.I'm in huungry tooo oppa." SooMin added. "I guess I am too." JangMi suggested. "I guess so..." Onew replied thinking a positive 'YES.' in his head. "keke. I'm not." Jonghyun said randomly. "No one asked you, oppa." Just then Jonghyun's stomach grumbled and SooMin was the only one, besides Jonghyun, who heard it. "Keke, I heard that oppa." Min nudged Jonghyun. "Keke." Jonghyun replied a little embarassed.

After picking up some chicken and getting back home, Minho was the first one to walk into the room. He plopped himself on the bed and let out a big sigh. "Yah make some room for us you tall tree!" JangMi yelled at Minho. "Yah! You're tall for your age too!" Minho argued back. "Keke" "And you guys said we're loud." Jonghyun and Min said walking into the house.

It was about 4:17 pm, so the 8 of them decided to eat supper, which was the chicken. Onew and Cheonsa were happy they got chicken. After dinner, everyone took a little rest on the couch watching Toy Story 2, SooMin and Jonghyun were the 2 loudest. They kept laughing and goofing around, no one really cared though. Cheonsa tapped Onew's finger. Onew looked to her and she whispered "Jonghyun oppa and Min- ssi, should go out, i wonder if either one of them like each other." Onew smiled and whispered back "Neh, I agree." 

After realizing Min and Jonghyun, everyone at the couch looked around at each other, giving that 'They they belong together' look. Soon the movie ended and everyone went to sleep.

 

 

 

Waassssaaapppp, you ? xD So how are you guys doin? Lolol anyways! How'd you hate like the update?It was short, just like me. Comment and give me some feedback, homies! Add me on FB:http://www.facebook.com/smileyface10follow me on Twitter: https://twitter.com/#!/lolamdl, Tumblr:http://www.tumblr.com/blog/lollerzz10.... and Me2Day:http://me2day.net/thesmiling1 Kekekeke.

 

~Filipino Musubi~