Things are about to change.

My So-Called Babysitters

inside the envelope were..

"Airplane tickets?!" "To Seoul! ... Wait ... We are in Seoul.." Onew said worried. "Hy-Hyung" Taemin stuttered, "it says that our origin is Seoul, which means-" "I was just testing you guys." Onew blinked rapidly, feeling a little embarrassed. "We're going to Honolulu!" There were 9 tickets enough for everyone (including JangMi,Cheonsa and Taeri)SooMin was excited to mention this to the other three. She called up JangMi, coincidentally they were all over at her dorm. "How can they not invite me." I thought quietly in my head.


Heller.
Yes?
We're going back home!
What? You're leaving us?! Oh it's Cheonsa by the way.
No~ Our parents got us tickets back to Honoruru
We need to get you there fast. You're ENGL-LLLLLISH is going bad.
Yeah~ Whatever, we're coming to the dorms now.
Kay.
Bye.
 

"We need to drop off their tickets. Dibs on the car!" SooMin yelled. "Ohhhh no, I told you guys ever since Monday that I needed the car. And I need to leave NOW. Excuse me." Key hurried and rushed to the car, driving off to somewhere. "I guess we're walking." SooMin sighed. "Sorry SooMin but we need to go meet up with Manager Hyung. The three of us are gonna go do a reality show." Taemin apologized. "Wait, three? As in you, Minho, and Jonghyun right? You, Jonghyun and Onew?" Taemin shook his head as SooMin ranted.  "No! But that means I'm stuck with this one!" She pointed to Jonghyun. "Problem?" Jonghyun smirked. "Shut up." "What do I do to make you hate me?" Jonghyun quietly looked out the window, thinking. Meanwhile, Soomin dozed off.

 

Soomin: Jonghyun has been mumbling about me hating him so much. It hurts me when he says that, do I come off that strong? I bet he's starting to lose his feelings for me even if it is only a friend. I'm doing so much to that nincompoop. Ah~ Its become a habit of mine to cuss at him. I don't really mean it. Maybe I'm starting to like him too. He just makes me so irritated. I don't know what this doodoo feeling is.

"Hello? Hey, soomin?" Jonghyun waved his hands in front of her face. "Oh-uh.. Where is Onew?" "They left.. are you okay?" Soomin opened , Jonghyun looked her deep in the eyes.

Jonghyun: Oh. Here comes the insults. I guess at times I am a little bit too much.

"Yeah." "It's so awkward when it's quiet.. especially when we're together."Jonghyun covered his mouth. "Was that on purpose?" S00min raised her eyebrow. "N-no." "Be honest, did you mean it?" "Y-yeee-maybe." Soomin crossed her arms. "Okay, yeah." "That's all I wanted to know." She went over to the table, grabbed the tickets and went off to Jangmi's dorm.

They were walking, when the two joined hands together. They didn't notice until an ajumma commented, "Aigo~ Neomu kyeopta!~ You guys match each other perfectly." "Kamsahamnida" Jonghyun smirked. "Aniyo~ We're just friends." Soomin smiled politely. "Well you both seem very close." She eyed at their hands. "Sorry-" Jonghyun pulled his hand away. "No, it's okay."

Where's the insult?

"So, oppa.. Oh gosh- Why is it so quiet between us today?" "You're starting to call me oppa again." "W-well, it's just that I'd thought I'd give you some respect- in public." "I don't care, you called me oppa and you know it." "Oh lawd." "Isn't so quiet now, isn't it Conditioner?"

 

I can't believe he remembers that.

They dropped off the girls' tickets but they weren't there so, Soomin just gave it to their adviser.

 

 

 

 

 

Key was in the car when....

Please be my baby~

Please be my baby~

From:HaeRin<3
RE: Where are you?
Oppa~ Where r u? I'm @ the rstrant alrdy. As long as u show up decent, okay and handsome (as always.) then I'll b fine.

Key closed his phone."Aigo~ Mianhe Haerin-ah. I'm stuck in traffic." He muttered to himself. "I can't believe I'm managing a secret love life. Damn, I'm good." "Oh goodness, I bet I sound so stupid right now, talking to myself."

Half an hour passed and Key finally arrived at the restaurant. "Francisco's Pasta and Pizzeria" Key entered through the doors. "Key!" Haerin stood up as she signaled Key to come over. "Haerin-ah, mianhe I was late." Key fidgeted around. "It's okay,next time this happens-" "It won't happen again." She chuckled. "Aigo~ you're so cute." "Stop that- I'm against aegyo. It's my position." "Well, you just got booted off. You're too cute."

They started dinner. "Mm, this pasta is so good." Key smiled. "Yes it is." They continued talking through the night. "So what'd you get this weekend, you were so excited on telling me about it?" Key asked. "Oh, my new Louis Vuitton! Yes. It was on sale!" Haerin laughed. "Oh, looks like you've learned to shop wisely. I like that, its very y." Key wiggled his eyebrows, chuckling.

 

 

"Soomin-ah~ Are you ready?" Jonghyun yelled from the bottom of the stairs. "Neh. I am." Soomin came down wearing her favorite outfit. "..Your outfit doesn't match mine..be right back.." Jonghyun rushed upstairs and came back down. "Now, I don't look cheap, compared to you." "Oh so what? Now your calling my clothes cheap?" she walked out the door. "Not what I meant..." Jonghyun got a little frustrated. " I know, i just wanted to see how you would react." She popped her head back in the house.

 

I see how it is.

"Okay, so you tell me that you're taking us out for dinner but you don't know where too?" "Y-yeah.." "Wow, you're so prepared opp- Jonghyun." "Hey." "What? Are you mad because I told you, you weren't prepared?" She looked to the ground, trying to avoid Jonghyun smirking at her. "No." He smiled even more. "Then what? Because I eat a lot." "No. " Jonghyun walked closer to Soomin. "So?" "You called me oppa again." He started smiling so big you could barely see his eyes, as if you could even se his pupils before.   "Can we just go eat? There's a restaurant right there." Soomin pointed to 'Francisco's Pasta and Pizzaria'. "Whatever you say." Jonghyun put his arm around her.

"You are wearing deodorant, right?" Soomin whispered to Jonghyun as they entered through the doors. "Maybe." "Ew." "I'm kidding." "Sure." "No, I'm serious I have some on right now, here smell it." "Do I know you?" "Soomin-ah. I'm your bank for tonight." "Oh hey, I smell your deodorant." "That's more like it." Jonghyun laughed.

 

 

 

"Oh god, you hear that?" Key panicked. "Hear what?" "Haerin-ah, I need to tell you something.." "What?" Haerin went big-eyed. "Well you see, I've told you my idol life, babysitting, blah blah blah, but I forgot to mention that I didn't mention this." "What do you mean 'this'?" "You know, our thing." "Our.. relationship?" "Yeah.." "It's okay, I didn't tell anyone either." "Yeah but uhh you see that man-" "Jonghyun! YAH! What is he doing here with- is that Onew's cousin, Soomin?" "Neh, it is bu-" "Oh so they're like dating?" "Mwo~ Anii~" "Then why are they here?" "Soomin equals food, duh." "They actually look good together and oh~ I like her shoes-" "Haerin-ah! Focus." "Mian, kibum. You know me." "Exactly which is why we need to avoid looking direct- Haerin-aahh, Jagi" "Mian, I promise no more looking or speaking about them."

 

 

 

 

"Soomin-ah, doesn't that look like Key?" Jonghyun looked toward a couple sitting near the window. "Neh. But Key- didn't say where he was going.." They both started to get suspicious. "Soomin-ah that is Key, I recognize that shirt." "Do I sense a stalker?" She curled her lips. "Yah, be quiet. We've been friends for so long. That's all. Damn you're short." "Hey, thats gonna backfire on you." "Whatever." "I wanna troll." "What?" "Let's make them uncomfortable and sit near, but not too near them." "Oh, i get it~ We should stare, repeatedly and glance every now and then." "Yeah, but not directly. Dude that's so stupid." "Mm~C'mon" Jonghyun pulled Soomin behind him.

They sat two tables down, one row to the left from them. "Okay first move, drop something." Jonghyun 'accidentally' dropped his phone and glanced over at them for the split second. "Now what?" "I'll glance over to Key's girl and smile."

 

 

 

"Kibum! She's smiling at me." Haerin muttered through her teeth. "Smile back." "Neh."

"Okay, now let's agressively pretend we're whispering to each other-" "Agressive as in kissing?" "No Jonghyun, stop acting dumb." "Okay." " We have to look time to time while we pretend to whisper." Soomin started pointing. "That's your queue.." Soomin mumbled.

"What are they doing now?" "They're pointing and whispering towards us." "Aigo~ I hope they don't recognize."

"Now, last part, but you'll have to be like Onew oppa." "So, I have to eat-" "No, not chicken. Walk to the bathroom, and when you come back trip. But don't look at them, when you get up look in their direction but not directly." "Okay.. a lot of directions but..ok."

 

"Yah, Jonghyun is coming this way.." Haerin muttered. Key took the drink menu and covered his face. "He's gone.." She sighed. "Oh good." "YAH! He's coming again." Key grabbed the first thing he could; Haerin's purse. The table shook and Key spilt water all over his pants. "Aii~" He squealed. "I just bought these yesterday." He sobbed. "You loud man! He did a double take! " She muttered.

 

"Soomin- ah, I think we should leave now."Jonghyun announced just loud enough for Key to hear. "Neh." They walked out the restaurant and

"PAHAHAHAH~" "That was so epic." They laughed their way all the way home. As soon as they got home, both of them changed into casual wear, so Key would've never suspected it was them.

 

"Aish, Soomin, where do you learn these things?" Jonghyun sat next to her. "Learn what?" "How to tro-" "I grew up trolling."

Soomin was knocked out sleeping. "Soomin-ah why can't we have more nights like this?" Jonghyun whispered in her ear. Soon, he fell asleep too.

Minutes after they fell asleep, Key got home. "These two, I hope they didn't recognize me. I don't wanna tell anyone about my relationship yet..D'aawww, Haerin was right, they do make a cute couple." Key went upstairs to grab them a blanket, then went to sleep himself.

 

Hatred stirs up strife, but love covers all offenses.

 

Now.. what happened to Onew, Taemin and Minho?

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


A/n: Hello! Its anothaa cliffhangaa. So just to be clear from now on, SooMin and Jonghyun will have thoughts going throung their heads the legend is Soomin   Jonghyun 
 
Yeah confusing.. i know. Anyways, till later updates! Eat food.