Away To The Airport

My So-Called Babysitters

"Get in the car! It's 12:05! 5 minutes late!" Onew signaled everyone to the taxi cabs waiting."Oppa! It's only 5 minutes, you're exaggerating." SooMin laughed. Yoomi and Haerin tagged along with the rest to Honolulu, since they wanted to know their boyfriends a bit better. Onew, Yoomi, Minho, and Taemin all piled in to the blue van. Jonghyun, SooMin, Key and Haerin went into the other.

SooMin's phone rang.
"Hello?"
"HOI, WHERE ARE YOU GUYS?! IT'S 12:12 NOW!"
"Your point Unnie?"
"You guys said 12:00 sharp. And now.. look who's late."
"Sorry, we just had a little talking to do."
"Wae? With who?"
"My wall."
"Ha. Ha. Very funny. Just get here soon, yes?"
"Yes."
"Ok."
"Ok."
"Okay, bye SooMin-ah."
"Bye."
"Hang up."
"Oh-okay."
"Bye."
"Bye-"
Jonghyun shut the phone before SooMin could. "That goodbye was longer than the actual phone call." Haerin laughed. "You guys sound like an old married couple!" Soomin and Jonghyun looked towards each other. "We know." They spoke together.

30 minutes had passed and the driver was speeding down the roads to get to the airport terminal. Once they arrived, they took their baggages and went to find the other 3 girls.  "Hey! You guys!" Cheonsa waved her hand for the rest to see. They all walked over to them, making sure they got everything.

"Alright, we gotta check in then go through security."

"We have to go now, people are gonna start coming."

They wall rushed to the check in point where the lady issued everyone their boarding passes, took the luggages for stowing, collected the extra fees and double checked everything. "You and your friends are all ready to go, Mr.Lee" the lady handed Onew the passes. "Aw crap, security. I hate this part." Jangmi groaned. "I don't think I have anything to worry about.." Taeri felt her pockets. "Me too." Taemin patted his pants. "You guys look like you're doing a dance" Cheonsa laughed. "Where's Neil?" Soomin whispered to Cheonsa. "He's already in Honolulu, or on his flight for all I know. His flight was this morning.He'll call me." She smile towards her. "Okay, just making sure.." Soomin hopped off to security check. It took them awhile to get all of them through. Around 12 minutes passed and they were at the other side, ready to look for their gate.

"What gate are we suppose to be at?"

"Gate 8"

"Its all the way down there.."

"Oh lord."

The group searched left and right, looking for the destined gate. "Over there!" Minho pointed towards the sign that stated 'Gate 8'. "Then where's the door?" Key asked.

"Over there." Onew started to walk in.

"Oh hello." Yoomi followed.

They all sat as they waited for the boarding time, which was 2:00. As they waited, Jangmi and Minho talked, Key and Haerin planned, Onew and Yoomi played hand games, Taeri and Taemin were on the laptop playing minecraft. What about Cheonsa, Soomin and Jonghyun?

 

"So you guys are.. dating."

"Taking it slow."

"Technically, we are."

"It's just that he can't be all.. close to me."

"Oh. Damn you guys are confusing."

"Yeah. We know."

"How about Neil?"

"Still on his flight, hope he's okay though."

"Not without you."

"You're so cheesy."

"I know."

"Why does Jonghyun even like you!?"

"My y eating."

"Ewuuhh."

"You got that wrong. It's the y fat."

"EW. I'm ugly."

"No. You're beautiful."

"Yeah, he's right. Your pretty and his."

"Look who's cheesy now."

"I like cheese!"

"Yeah but you're pretty too, unnie!"

"Yes Cheonsa, you are too."

"Meh. Whatever. Stop lying."

"Girls have these conversations too much, can't you guys just thank each other?"

"Thank you."

"Thank you."

"What about me?"

"You're pretty too."

"Gawwgeous, in fact."

"Nevermind."

 

 

"Flight 395 to Honolulu may start boarding." "That's our queue!" Onew passed out the passes. "We're seating business class."  Their seating chart went:

Onew- A8 + Yoomi- B8  Isle  Soomin- C8 + Jonghyun- D8

Jangmi- A9 + Taeri- B9  Isle   Key- C9 + Haerin- D9

Minho-A10 + Taemin- B10  Isle  Cheonsa- C10 + Vacant Seat- D10

 

"Cheonsasa Unnie, are you sure you don't want me to sit next to you?"

"Neh. I'll be fine, more room for me! And just spend your time with Jonghyun."

"Whatever you say."

The group entered the plane, and sitting down at their places.

 

 


A/N:

Hello! Yeah.. the chapter isn't the longest but, I'm extending the ending as in.. just putting it in different chapters. It's easier for me to uodate. The reason being why I updated (late) is because, I've been brainstorming on this ending and my upcoming fic. So... i have made a fan fiction brainstorm poster, for you to see, what I plan on doing. You can click on the image if you want to zoom in and what not. *nothing is confirmed