A date is a variety show?

My So-Called Babysitters

Now.. what happened to Onew, Taemin and Minho?

"Jangmi-aah." Minho walked down the sidewalk, hand in hand with Jangmi. "Neh?" "Nothing." He chuckled. "Ew, you guys are so corny." Taeri gagged. "So if I did that to you, you would be grossed out to?" "Well, that's a different story." Taeri clinged onto Taemin's arm. "Where's Onew hyung?" "Picking up his date, remember Yoona?" "Yoona as in Yoona Noona the one who hates-" Minho covered Taemin's mouth before he could finish."Shhh. Ani, Yoona, Onew's close friends."

"So you guys know two Yoonas? Is Onew's date the Yoona who's under SM?" "Ani~ She's one of our close friends" "Hey, what was Taemin-ah gonna say about Yoona, the one who hates...?" Jangmi tugged on Minho's shirt. "Oh yeah she hates Soo-" "-per Junior!" Minho interrupted Taemin and nudged him. "You're not suppose to say that." He muttered to Taemin.  "Mian." Taemin pouted. "What? She hates Super Junior?" Taeri gasped. "You guys are under the same company though." Jangmi suspected something. "Yeah but still...psh." Minho scoffed. "Speaking about Onew and stuff, where did Cheonsa go?" "I thought she and Neil were behind us.." They all looked back.

"Heeey! Wait for me!" Onew finally came tagging along behind with Yoona. "Annyeong!" Yoona and Onew smiled. "Hello. I'm Jangmi, Minho's one and only." "Taeri, and obviously." Taeri showed her hand intertwined with Taemin's. "Ahh~ Park Yoona imnida and as of today, I'm with Onew." She kissed him on the cheeks. Onew blushed. "Shall we go?" Onew held his hand out showing the way. "But, we can't find Cheonsa and Neil!" Taeri pouted. "Aigoo~~" Taemin pinched Taeri's cheeks. "Hurful~" She said rubbing her cheeks. "Mian~"Taemin kissed her forehead. 

"Heeey you guys~" Neil ran and pulled Cheonsa behind him. "Heeey~ Wait~ I might spill my-" The drink spilt all over her clothes. "-drink." Cheonsa stopped and pulled Neil back. "Oh.. sorry.." Neil stopped to help Cheonsa. "My clothes." Cheonsa pouted. "I bet you think I look ugly." A tear ran down her cheeks. "No. That's a lie. I actually find you kinda attractive in wet clothes."Neil his lips. She giggled. "You know what, since half-" Cheonsa gave a death glare. "-all of this is my fault," He corrected himself, "Why don't we go buy you new clothes, and do whatever you want. My treat."
Cheonsa made a deal with Neil, got her clothes and that thing she wanted to do?

"Oh my gosh Neil! It's so good!" "I know. Can I have some of that?" "If you give me some of that!" Cheonsa pointed over to Neil's plate. "Why don't we just go get some together?" "Better idea." Turns out the thing Cheonsa wanted to do was eat at this new buffet that just opened.

Meanwhile, the other 6 went out to 'Penny's Place'. It looked like one of those Dave & Buster's except, the asian version.