It's almost time to end the journey...maybe not so soon.

My So-Called Babysitters

April 7

"I can't believe my parents are coming back soon! This went by fast." Soomin sighed as she sat on the couch. "I wonder what your mom thinks about you and Jere-" "She doesn't really know..." Soomin mumbled. "Oh, so Ajusshi knows then. Right?" "Not exactly.." She looked to the ground. "They are going to find out soon, you know that right?" Key sat down next to her. "Yeah.." "Well at least you guys are over." Taemin tried lightening up the conversation.

"Tomorrow's my birthday, kakapoopoos!" Jonghyun jumped from the stairs. "I don't need to know." Minho took a bite out of his banana. "Kakapoopoos? I have better words than you." Soomin stuck her tongue out. "So." Jonghyun said avoiding her.

Soomin's cell rang.

Hello?

Hello?

Appa?

Soomin-ah! Your mother and I have a surprise for you.

What? Are you guys here?

No. But this surprise is for everyone, including Taeri, Jangmi, Cheonsa, Shen-shi-shee-

SHINee?

Neh. Them.

Well.. what is it?

It'll come in the mail. Its from all of us parents

"So.." They all said. "Theres a surprise for all of us, coming soon in the mail." Soomin put the phone down. "Maybe its for my birthday." Jonghyun boasted. "OH SHUT UP." Soomin made a disgusted face. "Why do you hate me so much?" Jonghyun mumbled under his breath. "What?" Soomin looked at him. "Nothing." "Yeah right." Soomin walked away.

They heard the mailbox make a sound. "OH!" Onew ran to look out the window. It was just the wind. About 2 minutes later the mail came. Onew saw the mailman and ran to the mailbox.

"It's here! It's here!" he ran into the house. "Hand it to me oppa, please?" Onew handed the envelope, everyone crowded around Soomin and inside the envelope were..

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

A/n

Hello. Haha, sorry you'll have to wait till next chapter to find out. Do you know what it is? Comment and lets see who knows. (none of you will comment). It's such a short chapter. blah.