When The Stars Align

My So-Called Babysitters

Soomin and her family spent time together over dinner.

"How were the boys treating you?"

"They took care of me well."

"Not them! I meant Jeremy and Brandon."

"Huh?"

"I know you dated Jeremy."

"How? Dad even mentioned something suspicious in the car! How!?" Soomin nearly choked on her food.

"Don't choke!" Soomin's brother patted on her back. She gave him a glare which told him to stop.

"Key told us." Soomin's dad laughed.

"Why are you laughing!?"

"You're growing up." Her mother squealed as she faced the truth.

"So you know about Jeremy?"

"Yes." Her father nodded, "And Jonghyun."

Soomin choked on water. "How?! Did Key tell you that too?"

"You sound like an owl "How~ How~'" her brother laughed.

Getting annoyed, she flicked her brother.

"No." Her father laughed, "Jonghyun came to us personally and officially asked for our permission."

"Oooh, you have a boyfriend! Ha, ha , ha ,ha!" Her brother teased some more.

"I'll break all your lego if you don't sew your mouth shut." At that being said her brother didn't speak.

"So, for at least trying to tell us before we found out," her mother started, "We arranged something special."

Soon Jonghyun came out of nowhere with flowers, "Conditioner dongsaeng." He called.

opened about to speak an insult till she remembered to just try. "Hello, Shampoo-ssi." Her family walked away and left Jonghyun and Soomin to their privacy.

"Don't do anything I don't approve of!" Her father yelled to them as they just laughed.


 

"Aye! Look! That's on sale!" Key pointed as Haerin followed.

Key and Haerin went around the whole mall looking for deals and clothes. "Yeobo," Key looked at her, "Do you love me?"

Haerin rubbed her chin, "Isn't the girl suppose to ask that?"

"That doesn't mean I can't ask."

"If you wanna know, I don't love you.. just yet."

"What?!"

"I know I will."

"Haerin~" Key whined.

"We haven't been together for that  long."

"Aww.." Key pouted and sat at a nearby bench.

"But you should know," Haerin rested her chin on his shoulder, "I have faith in you so much, I'll stay with you forever after I say I love you."

"D'aww you." Key pulled her close.

"Well you should know that you've cleared my heart pure and opened up my eyes, I'm glad I met you. I'll die with you, holding hands." He chuckled.

"Don't need to go that far you old man."

"I'm not old."

"Mehrong." She stuck her tongue out.

"Why don't we go and search for more stuff, neh?"

"Let's go." She smiled.

Walking by a few stores, Haerin thought it was her turn.

"Oppa!" Haerin pulled Key into Ben Bridge: A jewelry store.

"Rinnie, what are we doing here?"

"Remember that bracelet you gave me?"

"Wae?"

"I'mma buy you one too!"

Haerin and Key got couple bracelets. The bracelet Haerin had gotten from Key was engraved "Forever" and Haerin bought a matching bracelet for Key that was engraved "Together". That way it would say Together Forever.

"Yah! This looks gay on me!"

"You want us to last?"

"Fighting!" Haerin and Key made fists with their hands, showing the bracelets.


Neil and Cheonsa both met up at Cheonsa's hotel room. Neil knocked on her door. "It's me!"

"You have food?"

"Uhh..no."

"You're not coming in."

"I have some free stuff though."

"Oh okay, I'll be at the door."

Cheonsa opened the door. "Hi."

He waved, "Hello"

"Now, where's my free thingies?"

"Here." He handed her a teddy bear but pulled it away.

" Can I come in?"

"Fine" She opened the door.

"Thanks." He laughed.

He sat on the couch and she sat on the floor in front of him.

"How's you?"

"Good."

"So, I guess you're officially attending school here again. Even after that short period of school. Meanwhile I'll be in Seoul.."

Neil kept quiet.

"We'll video call, text and-" Neil stopped and kissed it fully.

"I'm going to continue going there, I love you too much to let go."

"Are you crazy?! You are a transferee from another country. Hve you seen the fee for a transferee? Let alone, from another country?"

"Well, you go there."

"I got a scholarship!"

"So do I."

"Are you cra- Wait.. so.. you're coming to our school? On a scholarship?"

Neil nodded.

"Have you seen your IQ?" Cheonsa exclaimed.

"Sports, duh."

"Oh, still.."

"You're gonna have a boyfriend on campus." Neil looked at Cheonsa dorkily.

"Embarressment."

They laughed their night away.


Onew and Yoomi were taking a walk around Waikiki, holding hands and just being sweet to each other.

"You know, I wonder why fangirls fall for you." Yoomi tilted her head at Onew, "You're just a big dork."

"I'm your dork though." He laughed.

"And I'm proud." She smiled.

"Sometimes I ask myself how and why I don't fall for fangirls instead."

"Well you shouldn't be asking because you have fallen for one."

"Oh really!?"

"Well now.. I'm a fangirl. Before I met you, I didn't give a damn about SHINee."

"Hurtful but I still love you."

"Yay!"

"Mhm."

"Very."

"Stop."

"Go."

"No."

"Yes."

"Again."

"No."

"Okay then."

They both laughed.

"Don't you ever get tired of me yeobo?"

"Nope."


Taeri and Taemin were sitting in the corner of a small cafe.

"Ri," Taemin tapped her on the shoulder.

"Yes?" She closed the book she was reading and took one earbud out of her ear.

"I need to ask you something.." 

"Oh gosh.  Are you trying to create a moment of some sort?"

"No." Taemin laughed, "If I were trying, you already ruined it."

"Oh, sorry." She giggled, "So, what do you need to tell me?"

"Do you think you'll marry me?" 

Taeri was befuddled by his question and didn't know how to answer. "Well... right now, I don't exactly know but it would be awesome if I do end up with you."

Taemin smiled cheekily at her reply, "I don't know why but you look so cute when you talk." Taemin tried and leaned in for a kiss. Instead Taeri took her book and smacked it on his head.

"What was that for?!" Taemin rubbed his head.

"You need to buy me a cupcake first." Taeri stuck her tongue out at him.

"Aww." He pouted. "What flav-" Taeri kissed Taemin before he could finish his sentence. He looked at her. "That was too cliche." 

She laughed and laid her head on his shoulder.


There was a big crowd in the back of the arcade. People were cheering. What was happening? Jangmi and Minho were having a dance battle on Dance Dance Revolution.

"Jagiya, you know I love you but, I'm going to beat you." Minho winked at Jangmi.

"Pfft." Jangmi playfully rolled her eyes. The game started and Minho was in the lead. Jangmi didn't care but as time went on Minho got tired. Jangmi caught up. 

"Yah! You're cheating." Minho pushed Jangmi lightly.

"No I'm not." She pushed back.

In the end Jangmi won.

"I let you win."

"Sure." She scoffed.

"Tch. I did!"

"Why would you?"

"Because,  you're pretty."

"So,you'd let other pretty girls win too?"

"And because I like you."

"And that counts Taemin, right?"

Minho chuckled. "Most importantly, because you're mine." He pecked her on the cheek.


Filipino Musubi says:

.... I'm sorry i abondoned this fanfic.   And sorry for that unexplainable ending. This was my first fic-- let alone the worst of the worse. anyways, go check out my other story A Journey To Fall In Love , another epic fail.