Chicken

You Belong With Me

 

Yi Jung placed her on his bed, kissed her on her cheek and went to the bathroom to freshen up. He recalled what just happned earlier. He smiled to himself. My moments with her were just so…incomparable. I could never experience that with any other woman. He thought as he felt the cold water rushing through his body. After his shower, he settled himself in a PJ. He then went downstairs…

 

 

“Can someone help me?? Change her clothes??” He asked the five persons watching TV.

 

 

“Wae Yi Jung? Can’t do it yourself?” Mi Young teased.

 

 

“I’ll do it.” Jan Di volunteered. And Yi Jung made a funny face at Mi Young.

 

 

 

Jan Di told Yi Jung to get a towel and a basin with water. He followed without complaining. Jan Di wiped Eunnie’s face, she was sweating. Well Jan Di managed to wipe away some of her heavy make up.

 

 

“I didn’t know Eunnie could glam up like this. It’s so not her.” Jan Di commented.

 

“I know…she surprised me.” Yi Jung said as he replaced the water in the basin.

 

“Can you hand me her clothes? And can you turn around for a moment sunbae?” Jan Di cheerfully asked.

 

 

Yi Jung shyly nod and settled himself in the desk scanning the computer screens.

 

 

 

“I’m done sunbae, you can look now.” Jan Di said while putting the towel back in the basin.

 

“Thanks Jan Di, I didn’t know your best friend was prettier without make up on.”

 

“I didn’t know your sister was y without wearing these clothes on.” Jan Di replied with a smile.

 

“I guess she just shines in her own way…she stands out without even trying too hard.” Yi Jung said while staring at her.

 

“Well then, call me if you need anything, we still have to finish two more movies.” Jan Di said and left.

 

 

Yi Jung looked at her, her soft curls covering her face made her even ier… Yi Jung can’t seem to stop thinking of “things”. He removed the strands covering her face and touched her cheek. She was beautiful indeed without putting make up on, without wearing y clothes on. He went downstairs to make some coffee.

 

 

“What are you watching?” Yi Jung said as he sat in between Jae Kyung and Jan Di, because the lovebirds occupied the whole space of the divan opposite them. The seating arrangement would be, Ji Hoo and Mi Young on the other couch, Jae Kyung-Yi Jung-Jan Di-Jun Pyo on the other.

 

 

Gabal*.” Jae Kyung said while enjoying herself with a popcorn and soda in hand. Jun Pyo was trying his best to make a move on Jan Di. But haha, deathkicker’s reflexes was quick and tough. It’s like a cheese on a mousetrap.

 

 

“My my, i don’t want to wear my wigs anymore.” Mi Young said not taking her eyes away from the TV.

 

“It’s boring.” Yi Jung said as he stood up.

 

 

“Boring huh? So do you have some action upstairs so we could all watch?” a voice said.

 

 

“Woo Bin-ah! Where have you been?! I can’t believe you left us like that!” Jae Kyung said. Ji Hoo stood up and gave Woo Bin a hug and went somewhere else, the kitchen maybe.

 

 

Woo Bin smirked as he placed the beer bottles in the center table. He pulled Yi Jung out of his seat, replacing his position in between Jan Di and Jae Kyung.

 

 

 

“Ya, don’t leave her upstairs. Go now..shoo! Can’t you see? You’re the only one with no partner here.” Woo Bin said as he teasingly placed his arm over Jae Kyung’s shoulders.

 

 

Jae Kyung gulped when Woo Bin took the soda can from her hand and drank it all up.

 

 

 

“Bin-ah…”

 

“Ya, monkey, why are you looking at me like that? You want to spar?” Woo Bin smirked and Jae Kyung threw him popcorns.

 

“Araso, just make sure you won’t be wetting the seats, mind you girls, these guys are chickens when it comes to that.” Yi Jung said and he earned pillows thrown in his face. As he was making his way up the stairs, he looked back to his friends, particularly at Woo Bin.

 

Are you sure you’ll give her away just like that? Even if it was me, will you just let her go that easily?

 

 

When he entered his room, he heard the toilet flush. He looked at his bed, she was still sleeping, but…who?

 

 

He looked inside the bathroom, no one was there. He was already sweating, he woke Eunnie.

 

 

“Eunnie…Eunnie! Did you use the bathroom?! Ya, wake up.” He whispered.

 

 

“Hmmm…Jungee, my head hurts.” She mumbled with her eyes still closed. It can’t be her, she was drunk to even get up on bed.

 

 

Then again, he settled himself beside Eunnie, covered himself with the thick sheets. He tried to close his eyes when he heard the toilet flush again.

 

 

He held Eunnie’s hand and thought he was also drunk like Eunnie to hallucinate such things. Then he heard a laugh.

 

 

“Abeoji…is that you? Don’t scare me, I didn’t do anything to Eunnie! I swear!” Then he heard a clank inside the bathroom.

 

 

“Who are you?! Show yourself!” He turned all the lights on including the bedside lamp that made Eunnie woke up.

 

 

“Yi Jung, what is this?” She said barely opening her eyes in frustration.

 

 

Then….a laughing Ji Hoo came out of the bathroom. His eyes were almost tearing up because of laughing.

 

 

“Aisssh You!!!” He started hitting Ji Hoo with a pillow, who seems to enjoy himself rolling on the floor, laughing.

 

 

“Who’s the chicken now huh?” Ji Hoo said, still laughing.

 

 

“Jungee, can you please turn the lights off? It’s too late to play now.” Eunnie mumbled.

 

 

“Go away! Pabo!” Yi Jung said as the hysterical Ji Hoo left his room. He slammed the door shut and turned the lights out. He went back to bed.

 

 

“Mianhae…Ji Hoo scared the wits out of me. I thought it was…”

 

 

“Appa? Scared he’ll get back to you if you did something to me?” Eunnie giggled.

 

“Wae? You think I’ll be scared by that?” Yi Jung defended.

 

“Yah, a while ago, my, my Jungee, you’re a chicken huh?” Eunnie said tickling Yi Jung.

 

“Ya, I’m not a…stop that, hey!” He said and they were tickling each other again.

 

 

“Ahhh, stop it Yi Jung…ow!” Eunnie said and stopped thugging him.

 

“Why? Are you okay?” Yi Jung asked, concerned.

 

“Headache.” She uttered.

 

“Come here, I’ll make you feel good.”

 

 

Eunnie raised her eyebrows at him.

 

 

“When I say good, I will really make you feel good.” Yi Jung answered her questionable stares.

 

 

He let Eunnie lean against him as he tried massaging her head. He was hugging her now, from behind.

 

 

“Eunnie?”

 

“Hmmm?”

 

“We’re…official, aren’t we?” Yi Jung said, unsure of his words.

 

“…I think so, Yes, why?”

 

 

Silence.

 

 

“Why Yi Jung?”

 

 

Yi Jung let her face him, cupped her chin and kissed her lips. It was a short kiss.

 

 

He took a deep breath before saying…

 

 

“I want to see you.”