Unexpected Thoughts

You Belong With Me

 

Mi Young bid them goodbye two days after the fashion show. She didn’t forget to give So Eun a powder blue silk dress she and Eunnie personally designed and So Eun was happy that Mi Young called it a “Lannie” icon. A combination of L.A. fabric and Eunnie’s style. Simple but glamorous.

Yi Jung finally finished his piece he was working for almost a week. He happily placed it on a pink gift box. He then went to So Eun’s room…

 

“Aaah, my Eunnie is still sleeping…” he whispered.

 

Eunnie smiled. Blinking her eyes twice…she finally woke up.

 

“Good morning oppa…”

“Hey there sunshine, it’s still early but better early than never right? Ready for school?”

“My feet still hurts, but I’m getting used to wearing heels now.”

“Good. Come on, make breakfast.”

Then she got up from her bed and saw the pink box in front of her.

 

“Oppa…is that…for me?”

“Who else?” and So Eun gladly took the box and removed its lid.

“Oppa, it’s so beautiful.”

 

She said as she held in her hands a very fine purple vase with something in its neck.

 

“What is this?”

“I saw that on a shop in the mall while I’m on my way to the exit. It was cool, the lady said it’s a sun charm. I was thinking of a pot, but then since I remember you keep on bugging me that you’re a grown up now, I turned it to a vase.”

 

“I didn’t know you were that artistic. Well I know you’re no doubt a world class potter, but the feathers and stuff, and the charm thing.”

 

“You like it?”

 

“Yes, it’s beautiful. Thank you.” She smiled. For a minute they stared at each other.

 

Yi Jung felt different…so did she. He tried to make a move…closer, so did she. 4 inches, 3…2…1…and a half.

 

Beep. Beep. Beep. Beep. Beep.

 

There goes So Eun’s alarm clock.

 

“Okay…that was awkward.”

“Right…I’ll go ahead.” Yi Jung said and stepped out of her room.

 

Eunnie took a deep breath after she heard the door closed.

 

Eunnie’s POV: Okay…what was that? Weird. Totally not an accidental kiss anymore. He was moving towards me, and I was moving towards him too. Eunnie, what is this??? You can’t share a brother-sister kiss always! Well, if it’s in the cheeks or head it’s okay…but lips…he was aiming for my lips! Calm down Eunnie…calm down.

 

Yi Jung took a deep breath when he closed the door. He closed his eyes and held his hand to his heart. It was thumping…loud. He opened his eyes and sighed.

 

YJ’S POV: Damn. That was close. Stupid alarm clock. Whoa Yi Jung, what are you saying? Did you really plan to kiss her? Aniyo..ani…ani… Put away that dirty little thoughts of yours. She’s your sister. Sister, sister…yes a sister. But she’s my perfect match...wait, who said she was? I just felt it the first time I kissed her. I felt that spark she was talking about. I can feel it…

 

Shinhwa…

 

So Eun went to look for Jan Di and decided to go to the F4 lounge and found Jun Pyo and Ji Hoo instead.

 

“Eunnie, where’s your brother?” Ji Hoo asked.

 

“He went out for a while, had some business in the museum. What’s that sunbae?” He asked Ji Hoo.

 

“Want me to read your future?” He said as he started shuffling the cards.

 

“Eunnie? Are you here?” Jan Di appeared in the door.

 

“Hey laundry girl, where have you been?” Jun Pyo started.

 

“Jan Di-ah, I’ve been looking for you! Sunbae, what did the card say?” So Eun said and Jan Di went near them to look at the cards.

 

Ji Hoo placed the card on the table one by one.

 

The first one was FRIENDSHIP. The next was RIVALRY. The last one was LOVE.

 

“What does it mean?”

 

“I suddenly had this feeling…I think I need to sleep.” Ji Hoo said and put all his cards in his pocket.

 

“But sunbae… you didn’t tell me what it-“

 

“Be sure you won’t hurt any of them Eunnie. Choose wisely.” He said and walked away.

 

“Choose wisely? I didn’t get it, did you Jan Di?”

 

“Not a clue…Ya, Gu Jun Pyo, we have a week long vacation so Eunnie and I decided that we’ll go to Jeju next week. And may I remind you not to follow us. Araso?” Jan Di finished her statement with a raising eyebrow.

 

“Muo?? You’re not planning to leave me here on vacation are you? I will go with you.” He said.

 

“I said no.”

 

“I said yes.”

 

“No.”

 

“Ahh…ehh, Jun Pyo sunbae…please? Just this once, we’ll just contact you in case something happens. I’m sure Yi Jung would like to come too, but really, I won’t let him. We wanted to have some best friend time…just the two of us.” She smiled, innocently as ever.

 

“Aiishh, araso. If Yi Jung won’t come too then I won’t, but if he does, sorry laundry girl, you’re stuck with me then.”

 

Jan Di dragged So Eun out of the lounge with a mocking noise.

 

 

“Why do we have to fetch her Woo Bin?”

 

“My father would kill me if I don’t. She’s the best sparring partner, the only one who could beat Prince Song.” He chuckled.

 

“A girl huh? So, what’s with you and Mi Young huh? I heard you exchange emails the moment she arrived in California..”

 

“Muo? She said that? Pabo. It was just a thank you email I sent her for staying with us, nothing serious really… and…I just want to ask you something Yi Jung-ah…”

 

“What is it?”

“Do you by any chance know…who So Eun’s first kiss may be?” he asked.

 

Yi Jung couldn’t answer him. His words were stuck out of nowhere. He can’t seem to pronounce the letter M and the letter E together.

 

YJ’S POV: It was ME. I’m her first kiss, she said it. I was her first kiss, and she said that the first one to kiss her lips will be the last one to kiss her when she…ahhh… well…

 

“I don’t know… she’s not saying anything. I don’t want to interfere, she’s a grown up now…right?”

 

“Ahhh…right.” Woo Bin said.

 

 

“Hey guys! Did I keep you waiting?”

 

“Ya monkey you’re 15 minutes late.”

 

“I just had some issues with that girl over there.” She pin point someone at the counter.

 

“This…Jae Kyung is my best friend, famous potter So Yi Jung.”

 

“Hi, finally, it’s nice meeting you. Please bring my bags and careful not to let Minhee touch the ground.”

 

“Min…what?”

 

“There she is.”

They looked to where Jae Kyung was directing and a chihuahua just appeared out of nowhere.

 

“You brought that thing in the plane?”

 

“She has a private jet bro.” Woo Bin uttered.

 

“I have a very bad feeling about this. I hate dogs. Achooo!” He sneezed as he took the dog’s collar.

 

“So where are we going Prince Song?”

 

“School, got someone to introduce to you.” Woo Bin said.

 

Woo Bin’s car sped up leaving Yi Jung alone with the adorable MinHee…

 

Yi Jung looked at the dog next to him on the driver’s seat.

 

“Why do you have to ride with me? Why didn’t you go with your monkey mama?” He said looking at Chihuahua.