Saengil Chuka Hae Eunnie! (Happy Birthday!)

You Belong With Me
i have lots of stuffs in my mind about this fic... but don't know whether i should continue or not because many are confused with how the plot goes.

PS: So Eun's mom left HER to YJ's dad. YJ's dad and SE's mom don't have any relationship either which leaves them totally not blood related.

====================

It was Saturday. No class. Yi Jung should be of course, happy, that he could just sleep the whole day but no, instead of drowning himself in his queen sized bed to snore his lungs out, he woke up a bit early.

He went to the bathroom to brush his teeth. Then he went to check on his flat screened monitors in his office area at one corner of his room.

She’s still sleeping. He smiled.

He got something from a small old-fashioned terracotta box.

“Now is the right time appa, I hope she’s ready.” He uttered and headed to her room.

He crept in slowly not making any noise, not wishing to wake her up. He sat at one corner of her bed as her face was lighted by the reflection of the light coming from the big curtains of her window.

He stared at her for a while…

“Yi Jungee, am I that beautiful?” She chuckled and threw a pillow on his face.

“So you’re just pretending you were asleep huh?” He said and tickled her.

“Oppa! Stop it, you know you shouldn’t be sneaking here in my room anymore. I’m not that Eunnie who used to shout OPPA! In the middle of the night.” She laughed.

“Yes, and here comes your knight in...wait, HANDSOME knight in shining armor to the rescue, I’d come running and watch you until you fall asleep.” He smiled remembering those times.

“Things are different now, I am 20 years old. I can take care of myself now.”

“Well, if that’s your wish then I wouldn’t be coming here anymore even if you scream your lungs out. But I’ll miss those times having you screaming OPPA! OPPA! Like some monster came out of your closet.” He chuckled.

So Eun laughed when Yi Jung made a funny face and shouted Oppa. He was adorable to look at, and still remembering all of those made her beam even more.

“You grew up…beautifully.”

So Eun made a funny face.

“And you grew up…hmmmm, well you grew up.” She giggled at what she just said.

“Oppa, if I’m not your sister, would you date someone like me?” she said making a pretty face.

“Muo? Are you out of your mind? Who would date an immature nagger like you? But…well, hmmm…since you’re well, a little pretty, I’ll take considerations.” He smirked as she pouted. He laughed.

YJ POV: Of course I’d date you, you’re perfect! But, can I really date you? We’re not really blood related.

“If someone asks you out, I’m sure it would look like he was your babysitter and not your date.” He smiled even wider teasing her sister.

He just loves to and she just keeps on pouting and pouting and laughing at what his brother was saying. She was enjoying this. His brother’s effort to wake up early just to make her smile just made her day.

“Oppa, I’m serious.” She said and got up.

“Well, at least make sure he fits my standards before you date him Eunnie. Araso?” he kissed her forehead.

“Happy birthday Eunnie, saranghae. I’m sorry that you’re stuck with me on your 20th birthday.”

“Hmmmm, who else would I be stuck with for the rest of my life than you? Gomaowo…” she hugged him.

“Now hurry up, I’ll wait for you downstairs.”

“We’re going somewhere?”

“Yes and since you said you’re a lady now, you’re going on a date.”

“Me? With who?”

“You’ll see.” He smirked and headed out the room.

When So Eun finished taking a bath, she saw 4 gift boxes on her bed. Powder blue, baby pink, silver and beige.

“Hmmmm…” she smiled widely and got her phone.

“Thank you. Thank you. Thank you oppa. Saranghae. You’re the best.”

“Anything for you stick. “

“Stick?”

“Look at the mirror, and see why, straight figure with not even a single curve line.”

He could tell from the other line she was pouting.

“Just joking…hurry up.”

So Eun descended the staircase slowly, (the 5” blue gladiator heels made it more difficult to descend the staircase), Yi Jung looked at her with amazement in his eyes. Before she could reach the last step…

“Now I’m getting jealous about this date, for a moment I would like to forget that you’re my sister.” He smiled and kissed her hand.

“Oppa, I’m not sure if I’m okay with this. I mean this would be my well..uh first…official date.”

“That’s why I’m leaving you to the expert.” He said as they walked hand in hand to ride the limo.

Inside…

“Oppa, tell me, who’s my date? Do I know him?” she asked, very intrigued as her eyes sparkled in excitement.

“Of course you do, just be yourself, you look lovely.” He held her hand to ease her discomfort.

When the limo had stopped, So Eun opened the windows…

“Eh? Oppa, are you sure where we’re going? Why are we here at the airport?” She said looking around.

“Eunnie, can you stop asking questions for about 2 and a half hour?”

“Okay…but do I really know him?”

“Eunnie…”

“Shutting my mouth. Keeping quiet.” She said and pouted.

When they were in the plane, So Eun took a nap while Yi Jung tried to make a phonecall.

“We’re on our way.” He said and the plane took off.

When they reached their destination, a limo arrived to fetch them and an old…no, a middle-aged man greeted them.

“Young master So Yi Jung, young mistress So So Eun, welcome back.” He said.

“Back? I’ve been here? Oppa, what is all this men in black? I’m getting scared of this date thing you were saying, can we just go home and play cards?” she said hanging on to Yi Jung’s arm.

They stopped by at a hotel, So Eun decided to sit in the lobby for a moment.

“Aissh, this is killing me…” she said as she took off her left shoe.

“Oppa, we’ve been waiting for 2 hours, is this date thing still ongoing or not? And who am I going out with???” So Eun said slightly impatient.

“With me.” Someone answered her from behind.

She turned around to see that it was….