A crazy night

You Belong With Me

 

When they got home, a frowning and disappointed Jan Di met their eyes. She was sitting on the living room with her full pack knapsack and a luggage.

 

 

“Jan Di-ah…”

 

 

“Eunnie, what’s this bad news you’re blabbing about on the phone?” she said.

 

 

“Well…you see.”

 

 

 

“No Jeju trip for tomorrow...i’m calling Jun Pyo about the good news.” Yi Jung cut her and smirked.

 

 

 

“Wae? Sunbae!!!” she looks upset.

 

 

 

“I have a chicken pox. See?” she showed her the red spots on her arms and back.

 

 

 

“Ohhh..so I guess it’s a very valid reason anyway.”

 

 

 

“But that doesn’t mean you can’t have a vacation…” Yi Jung smiled.

 

 

 

“What are you planning Jungee?” So Eun threw him a what-are-you-thinking look.

 

 

“We’re camping.” He smirked and headed to his room.

 

 

“Aaaiissh, mian Jan Di. I’m sorry…”

 

 

 

“It’s okay Eunnie, there’s nothing I could do about it.” And Jan Di just smiled.

 

 

 

Jan Di decided to just stay for the night. They were having a girls talk in Eunnie’s room.

 

 

“Jan Di-ah, I think you should stay in the guest room, I might…”

 

 

“I’m done with that Eunnie, and besides, fever is nothing to Jan Di, remember? At least I can take care of you while I’m here.”

 

 

 

They were laughing when suddenly…

 

 

 

“Yes! I knew it! Even the father of diseases can’t resist Jun Pyo’s charm!”  a loud voice yelled.

 

 

 

Jan Di blinked twice and shook her head. Eunnie looked at her too, puzzled.

 

 

 

“Was that…Jun Pyo sunbae? Or I just…”

 

 

 

“Aniyo, we’re just halluci-“

 

 

 

 

“Ya! Laundry girl, get down here now!”

 

 

 

 

Jan Di buried her face in the pillow.

 

 

 

“I’m hearing things… Eunnie, slap me, I’m dreaming.” She said and took Eunnie’s hand.

 

 

“You’re not dreaming Jan Di, I think he’s here.” Eunnie laughed.

 

 

They went downstairs to confirm their suspicion. When they reached the last step to the living room, a laughing Gu Jun Pyo met their eyes.

 

 

“Ya! What are you doing here???” Jan Di blurted.

 

 

“Muo? Is that the proper way to greet your boyfriend?” Jun Pyo added.

 

 

“Boyfriend…tsk…I don’t even consider calling you a friend, you dork.” She said and decided to go back upstairs. Jun Pyo followed her leaving a laughing Eunnie and F3 behind.

 

 

So Eun settled in the middle of Yi Jung and Ji Hoo, facing Woo Bin who was sitting on a single divan.

 

 

“You shouldn’t be wandering off like that Eunnie, you’re sick.” Yi Jung said, he was busy texting.

 

 

“Yes, but I’m feeling fine.” So Eun reasoned out.

 

 

“It’s okay Yi Jung, I already had chicken pox when I was 12.” Woo Bin smiled at So Eun.

 

 

“Me too, no need to worry.” Ji Hoo said, his eyes were closed, feeling the need to sleep…AGAIN.

 

 

 

(A/N: Sorry if Ji Hoo seems to sleep a lot in this fic. T_T)

 

 

 

“Why did you call for a meeting Yi Jung-ah?” Ji Hoo asked.

 

 

“You called for a meeting?” So Eun asked as she snatched Yi Jung’s phone.

 

 

“Okay…I think I can make considerations….” So Eun read the message on his phone.

 

 

 

“Eunnie, you’re so…aahhh, give me that back.” He tried to get it but Eunnie won’t return it.

 

 

 

“You guys are so loud.” Ji Hoo stood up and went to look at the microscope settled near the window.

 

 

 

After a minute or two of arguing, Eunnie finally managed to return Yi Jung’s cellphone after knowing who the sender was.

 

 

“Unnie’s coming back??” she asked.

 

 

“Not yet sure…but she said she can make considerations.” Yi Jung.

 

 

 

“Well then, what’s the plan?” Woo Bin finally spoke.

 

 

“Nothing, just a…sort of get together. If I’m not mistaken, Jun Pyo also had chicken pox when he was 14. Hmmm, ahh, Mi Young said she’s done too…how bout Jae Kyung?” He asked Woo Bin.

 

 

 

“I don’t know. Maybe… I’ll try to ask her later.” Woo Bin answered.

 

 

 

So Eun’s POV: Later?? He’s meeting her later?? Stop it Eunnie, you’re the one who stopped replying to his messages and phone calls. Don’t exaggerate.

 

 

 

“What are you planning?” Ji Hoo asked him.

 

 

 

“Well, I thought we could use Jun Pyo’s help on this…Since Eunnie is sick and can’t be mingled with other people, I suggest we…F4, Mi Young, Jan Di and Jae Kyung have a 2-week sleepover right here in our very own home.”

 

 

 

“Are you serious??” Ji Hoo asked in bewilderment.  

 

 

 

“Why? Isn’t that fun? And i’m about to finish making the house rules.” He smirked.

 

 

“Ya, Yi Jung-ah, you can’t be serious. We’re not joking here.” Woo Bin added.

 

 

“So am I.” He said.

 

 

 

“But…I could infect you all you know.” Eunnie said pointing herself.

 

 

 

“As far as I know… you can only get chickenpox once. This is called life-long immunity. But in rare cases, a person might get it again, especially if you were very young when you had it the first time.” Ji Hoo explained.

 

 

“So, are we really doing this house arrest thing?” Woo Bin asked.

 

 

“Yes, so say goodbye to our night lives for the moment. No leisure time for F4 in a span of two weeks, and the first thing to do tomorrow is to “SHOP” everything we’ll need for two weeks. I’ll be sending all the drivers and maids home, they’re also entitled to day-offs aren’t they? We’ll do the cleaning, cooking and everything. How does that sound?” Yi Jung smiling with fulfillment of his idea.

 

 

 

“Don’t ask us, ask Jun Pyo.” Woo Bin smirked.

 

 

“Jungee, where did you get all these crazy ideas??”

 

 

“You said you and Jan Di want some “best friend” time, aren’t we all best friends? And besides, I’m doing you a favor, at least you get to enjoy your vacation even if you’re sick.” Yi Jung answered her.

 

 

“I think I like it. I’m going home and pack some stuff. See you tomorrow.” Ji Hoo said and headed off.

 

 

“Uhh…see you tomorrow oppa.” So Eun bid him farewell.

 

 

“Well then, I guess I’ll be going too. I still have to inform monkey ‘bout that plan. See ya, goodnight Eunnie.” He smiled at her but Eunnie just gave him a quick nod and faint smile.

 

 

 

“What are you looking at Eunnie? He’s gone.” Yi Jung teased.

 

 

“Oppa…”

 

 

“Let’s go.” Yi Jung offered her a ride…on his back.

 

 

“Jungee…we’re old for this. It’s not cute to look at anymore.” She pouted.

 

 

“Really? Well then, let’s see we’re old for this one…” he tickled her. Eunnie tried to defend herself and tried to prickle him too. She fell off the couch laughing her head off, she then chased him to the stairs…to her room and caught him. HA! Yi Jung caught her in a hug. The door to her room opened and a surprised Jan Di surprised them… 0_o

 

 

 

 

“What’s all this…ahh…What are you two doing?” Jan Di asked in a baffled expression.

 

 

“Nothing…just…having…fun. Goodnight Eunnie.” He let go of her and went to his room.

 

 

 

So Eun closed the door and jumped in the bed.

 

 

 

“You know what, I have a feeling something’s going on with you and your brother. Tell me Eunnie. I’m all ears. Come on…” Jan Di said closing her eyes.

 

 

“What? What are you talking about?”

 

 

“Eunnie…you don’t look like you’re siblings anymore…you act like a couple. Kissing each other unintentionally, laughing and hugging like that. And the sparks I see in Yi Jung sunbae’s eyes is just…different. Or I’m just dramatizing?” Jan Di said.

 

 

 

“Muo? How could you think that kind of stuffs Jan Di…he’s my brother… you know… that’s…quite…im…”

 

 

 

“It’s possible Eunnie. You’re not even considered to be called step-siblings in the first place. Your parents aren’t even acquainted by any chance. So tell me…you like him don’t you??” Jan Di interrogated her.

 

 

 

“Muo??? Jan Di-ah, you’re giving me goosebumps! Can you even hear what you’re saying??”

 

 

 

So Eun’s POV: She has a point Eunnie. She does. Now…do you like him?

 

 

 

“I can’t possibly like my brother Jan Di..that’s just…well…aniyo…let’s sleep.”

 

 

 

“Now you got me thinking Eunnie…you said it before, sometimes a strong denial is actually an affirmation. Goodnight then.” Jan Di said turned off the lights.