My Eunnie is mad at me

You Belong With Me
“Oppa, we’ve been waiting for 2 hours, is this date thing still ongoing or not? And who am I going out with???” So Eun said slightly impatient.

“With me.” Someone answered her from behind.

She turned around to see that it was….

“Eunnie, this is your date…haraboji, meet my beloved Eunnie.” Yi Jung smiled.

“Muo? Ha..Hara…haraboeji???” Eunnie said in awe.

“What? You don’t know me anymore??” He asked, his voice rising.

“Ehh, aniyo..it’s just that…”

“You’re expecting someone else? You don’t like to go out with your grandfather??” He questioned.

“Ehhh…aniyo, I mean Yes…I don’t…I mean No, ehhh, oppa…” She said and she ran to Yi Jung like a kid.

“You just said you’re a lady now. And this…is what I believe appa would want if he was alive.” Yi Jung said.

FLASHBACK:

2 months before YJ’s father died.

“Appa, what is this for?” Yi Jung asked as he inspects the box his father handed him.

“When Eunnie reaches the right age, you know what to do. I trust you, take care of her. I stand by with her decision, being the only girl in the So clan, your grandfather would surely like to meet her. But with that, I know that there’ll be some interrogations and issues regarding her real identity.”

“She’s just contented with what she has appa, if she doesn’t want to live with harabeoji, its fine with me, I know she just want to live a normal life. Uncle Hyun, and Aunt Minji might interfere again, it’s decided appa. Eunnie and I will just stay here in Seoul, but what’s inside this box?” he asked.

“Your mother wanted to have a daughter, your grandfather wanted to have a granddaughter, and I think she’s the right candidate. This box contains gifts. Gifts you will give her for each birthday I’m gone.”

He opened the box and his eyes stared with amazement.

There was a locket, a ring, a necklace…and the box itself was a music box.

END OF FLASHBACK

YJ’S POV: This is the last of it appa, should I also give the box to her?

He put back the necklace in his pocket and joined So Eun and their grandfather in their conversation.

“So…where are we going harabeoji?” She asked, still shy.

“I’m going to tour you myself to your property.” He said.

“Pr…Prropperrttttt-ty??” She repeated.

“Yes. Let’s go.” He said bluntly.

“Okay, oppa, let’s-“

“I’m not going Eunnie, I have some important matters to do. Enjoy.” He said and kissed her cheek.

“I can’t believe you, you’re suppose to celebrate with me. It’s my birthday. Are there more important matters to you than me?” She said but before Yi Jung could answer her, she left without another word.

YJ’S POV: My…my Eunnie, sorry for disappointing you on your birthday. But yes, there’s some important matters I need to deal with…She might leave me If I don’t meet her.

So Eun and her grandfather had a great bonding time with each other. They went from hotels to club houses, from golf course to real estates.

“Harabeoji…are you sure these are all mine?”

“You said it yourself the last time you went here. I clearly remember that, I was 67 years old that time.”

“And how old are you now harabeoji?”

“80. Why?”

T_T

“I am 20 now, so that was 13 years ago, I was 7 the last time I came here, how could I remember?”

“You kids. Look at me, I’m old and still my memory is sharp. Let’s go home Eun Jae.”

“Eun Jae? Harabeoji, I’m not Eun Jae…it’s So Eun…So Eun, or call me Eunnie, that’s cuter.”

He didn’t answer.

Meanwhile…in the SO MANSION.

“So you’re back? For good?”

“Hey, I missed you.” Yi Jung said and hugged her.

“How was the trip?”

“It’s fine, you should stay for dinner.”

“I can’t, I have to work you see.”

“Aww, for me? Please, I want you to meet my sister.”

“Oh, she’s here? Okay…okay, as usual, you win again.”

DINNER.

So Eun arrived barefooted, she put her shoes in her bag. As she walked to the living room, she heard a laugh…

“Ya, please be gentle Yi Jungeee….” A girl said and So Eun could hear Yi Jung chuckling.

“Hey, you’re overacting, I haven’t done anything yet.” He said.

She dropped her bag. Yi Jung heard it and immediately checked who’s there…

“Eunnie.”

“Op…nevermind.” She said, picked her bag and strode out of the living room to the kitchen.

“Eun-“

“Oppa, who’s there?” the girl cut him.

“No one.” And he went back.

“That Jungee, it’s my birthday today and I was expecting a surprise from him. Appa, scold him, will you? Good thing I enjoyed my trip with harabeoji except that he kept on calling me Eun Jae.” She said as she drank water.

The man who greeted them in the airport lately announced his arrival.

“Young mistress So Eun sshi, your bags are already upstairs in your room. If you need anything, don’t hesitate to tell me.” He said and bowed.

“Bags? I don’t recall I brought any luggage with me except this one.” She said pointing her hand bag with her shoes stuffed in.

“Young master Yi Jung took care of it ma’am.” He said.

“Okay then, can you show me where my room is? I would like to rest.”

“Perhaps you’d like to eat dinner miss, young master Yi Jung prepared a small feast.”

“No, I’m tired.” She said.

The butler lead her to her room, she took a shower first before climbing in her bed. She turned the Television on and someone knocked on her door.

“Eunnie.” It was Yi Jung.

“Go away.” She said and increased the TV’s volume.

He went inside.

“Eunnie…let’s eat.”

“I’m not hungry.”

Yi Jung sat on the bed.

“My Eunnie is mad at me.” He said smiling.

“I’m not. Go away.” She said not looking at him.

“Well then, if you won’t eat, then I won’t eat too. Let’s just watch TV together.” He said.

So Eun turned off the television and covered her face with the blanket.

“I will sleep now, just turn off the lights when you go out.” She said.

Yi Jung sighed.

“Eunnie, I would like you to meet your big sister.”

She didn’t answer.

“Eunnie, I said I would like you to meet-“

“I don’t want a big sister!” she said still not looking at him.

“Why?”

“Why is she going to be my big sister? Because you’ll marry her??” she asked in a slightly high tone.

“Muo? Hmmmm, I sense jealousy here. Weren’t you the one who said to appa that I should pick the right one so that no one will disturb you in school anymore?”

“Oh that. Thanks, now my life will be peaceful.”

“Eunnie.”

“I’m not meeting her.”

“Eunnie, she’s Il Hyun’s wife.”

So Eun uncovered her face and looked at him.

“Il Hyun oppa’s wife?? Then are you cheating on him??”

“Muo?? Il Hyun was massaging her feet, while Eun Jae and I were playing Wii.”

She kept quiet.

“My angel is jealous, isn’t she?” he smiled.

She shook her head.

“Come here, you cutie.” He said and hugged her.

“I thought you said you’re a grown up now? Why do I feel like I’m hugging a 9th grader?” he laughed.

He heard something.

“What was that?” He said.

“Uhhh…me. Let’s eat.” So Eun said and they ate dinner together.

==============
what do you think? Should i continue or not??? review! ^^