Perplexed thoughts and skeptical issues

You Belong With Me

 

So Eun was mopping the floor while Jan Di was wiping the table. Jun Pyo was worst than a 6 year old kid trying to bake a cookie. With MinHee trying to some of the honey that was dotted on the floor, Jan Di managed to pick up 6 packs of empty baking powder.

 

 

“Eunnie, that guy is really hopeless. He managed to cook 3 burnt pancakes with 6 packs of the most expensive brand of baking powder I’ve ever known. And not to mention, I think he has eye defects, judging from the mess, I think he poured more on the floor than on the pan.” She said shaking her head in disbelief.

 

 

 

“Aren’t you proud of him? At least he tried…” She laughed.

 

 

 

Just then they saw Jae Kyung with pink cleaning gloves on.

 

 

 

“Now I know why F4 is famous…they make the most shocking news ever. My, my, this is too messy.” She smiled at Eunnie and Jan Di first before darting to the sink to wash the dishes.

 

 

 

After they have cleaned the kitchen (thanks to Jun Pyo T_T), they settled in the living room. Eunnie and Jan Di both lied on the couch, while Jae Kyung stretched her legs.

 

 

 

It wasn’t that long when they heard a mumbling Jun Pyo and a car entering the gate.

 

 

 

“Back so early?” Eunnie greeted Jun Pyo.

 

 

“Ya, why are burbling like that?” Jan Di blurted.

 

 

 

Then Woo Bin entered the house with paper bags and plastics on both hands.

 

 

 

“He said he never opened and will never open the gate…ever.”

 

 

 

“Looks like I’m starting to like Yi Jung-sunbae’s idea. You, young man, will finally get to realize how hard life is without your chambermaids and butler around.” Jan Di smirked.

 

 

 

Another beep was heard when Ji Hoo’s white car appeared from the gateway, with Yi Jung driving. From the view, Eunnie could see Mi Young with her phones stuck to her ears.

 

 

 

“It’s just a week since she left…” Jan Di said.

 

 

“And now she’s back.” Eunnie smiled.

 

 

 

 

 

 

When they got off the car, Eunnie threw Mi Young a sisterly kiss and a hug, followed by Jan Di.

 

“I have lots of gifts for the both…” then she saw Jae Kyung.

 

 

“Ehhh…hi, I’m Ha Jae Kyung.” She smiled childishly.

 

 

 

Mi Young shook her hand and they went inside. After they cleaned up, they stayed at the recreation room. Jan Di, Eunnie, Jun Pyo, Woo Bin, Ji Hoo and Jae Kyung watched a movie. Mi Young said she needs to refreshen herself first, Yi Jung was in his room, doing nothing.

 

 

 

YJ’S POV: Should I tell her or not? Should i? I should. Yeah, I should. Here you go Yi Jung.

 

 

 

 

He knocked on Mi Young’s room but there was no answer. The door wasn’t locked so he went in. He heard the water splashing from the bathroom, so he sat on the bed first.

 

 

 

When Mi Young got out of the bathroom, she was surprised to see a haggard looking Yi Jung.

 

 

 

“What’s the problem? Looks like you’re not your “perfect” style today?”

 

 

“I don’t know where I should start Mi Young…” he said shyly.

 

 

 

Then he started elaborating those moments. From the accidental kisses he and So Eun shared until the recent “intentional-kiss-that-was-disturbed-by-Eunnie’s-alarm-clock” kiss.

 

 

 

“Oh my God…Oh my God…you…you’re…Yi Jung that’s the weirdest, most disgusting con-…but the most sincere confession I’ve ever heard in my entire life.”

 

 

 

“Gosh Mi Young, I don’t know what I’m going to do! I’m getting crazy about this!” He said.

 

 

 

“Shouldn’t you tell your best friends first? Why did you tell me this?” she asked.

 

 

“I can’t…it’s a bit complicated.”

 

 

 

“What is complicated? The only thing complicated here is you being inlove with your sister.”

 

 

 

“She likes my best friend and my best friend is in love with her Mi Young!” he retorted.

 

 

 

“Okay…calm down. Just calm down… okay I don’t even know why I’m saying this…but…okay I’ll help you with this…” she said in calm voice.

 

 

 

“You’re a girl…you know how she would feel… you know how I would feel.” He covered his face with his hands.

 

 

 

“My…my Yi Jung…you really are serious with this one aren’t you?”

 

 

 

“I don’t know… I’m not yet sure, it’s just that, when she’s with Woo Bin, I get jealous, if she’s not and she’s sad, I’m hurt. And since the moment I first laid my lips on her, I knew…that…it was different. I know its wrong…but…” and he could feel the tears forming in his eyes.

 

 

“Come on, let’s just not think about it tonight…okay?”

 

 

 

“I don’t know…it’s just that…I’m afraid it’ll scare her away and that when she finds out, she’ll stay away from me… I don’t know, it’s so frustrating that I can’t let her know that I’m in love with her already.” He tried to close his eyes.

 

 

 

KNOCK. KNOCK.

 

 

Then the door opened and Eunnie’s head sneaked in…

 

 

“Oh…sorry for disturbing but…they’ve been waiting for you downstairs. Jun Pyo oppa said..”

 

 

 

“We’ll meet you there Eunnie.” Yi Jung cut her.

 

 

 

“Oh…are you okay Jungee? You look…”

 

 

 

“I said I’ll meet you there.” He said coldly.

 

 

 

Eunnie just nodded and closed the door when she left.

 

 

 

“Is that your way way to tell her you love her?” Mi Young said.

 

 

 

“I….can’t. Just forget about it.” Yi Jung said and stood up.

 

 

 

“Forget about it and let your best friend steal your loved one away from you, is that it?”

 

 

 

“At least she’s happy!”

 

 

 

“From what you see, was she happy seeing your face like that? I didn’t fail to see that “accidental kiss” you were talking about after my fashion show. I saw the sparks in her eyes. Think about it.” She said and headed out.

 

 

 

Yi Jung drew himself together before he went to the room where everybody was.

 

 

Yi Jung and Ji Hoo cooked lunch while Woo Bin and Jun Pyo prepared the table. The girls were having a conversation in the living room. All of them agreed to start the House Arrest pre-con after the lunch.

 

 

 

So Eun, Jan Di, Jae Kyung and Mi Young talked about guys…clothes…stuff…and F4. Mi Young kept on blurting about his “mystery man” who had been sending her emails ever since she left after the fashion show.

 

 

“Who could that be?” So Eun asked.

 

“Can’t be Jun Pyo definitely…” Jan Di said.

 

 

“I doub’t it’s Yi Jung too…” Mi Young pouted. She was eager to know who her secret admirer is.

 

 

“It could be Bin-ah or…” Jae Kyung smiled.

 

 

“Ji Hoo sunbae…” Jan Di and So Eun said together.

 

 

 

 

 

“You mean Yun Ji Hoo?? That smart and shy guy?” She pointed out when they saw Ji Hoo looking at them.

 

 

 

“Hmm…could be…but Ji Hoo sunbae’s always sleeping…” Jan Di said.

 

 

 

 

“Could be sleeping…or surfing the net…who knows…he’s so….well….secretive.” Eunnie added.

 

 

 

“Well then…we’ll know it…soon.” Jae Kyung finished.

 

 

 

They spent the whole afternoon discussing what they’d do for the whole two weeks. Since Eunnie’s fever is on and off, she was excempted in some of the house chores. Yi Jung wasn’t sure if this house arrest thing would work but there was one thing he was sure of.

 

 

He’ll confess his feelings to her before the end of this 2 week house arrest.

 

 

But that was before he had set up the plan… Fear has now entered his senses. One is the fear of getting rejected, Two is the risk… what if confessing is not a good idea after all? There were many WHAT IF’s in his mind and heart right now, he was scared that maybe Eunnie will feel awkward about it and stay away from him or even leave him. There’s just too much to tell.

 

 

“Are you sure about this Yi Jung? You should know what the consequences are before you do this.” Mi Young said, they were talking in the mini bar.

 

 

 

“Mi Young, it’s clear as water, I’m in love with my…with Eunnie, but… I really can’t do this right now.” He whispered.

 

 

 

“Sounds insane…but as what I’ve said…I’ll try to help you with this.” Mi Young said as she gulped everything in her glass.

 

 

 

“Am I crazy?” Yi Jung said as he poured again into his glass in frustration.

 

 

 

“Those who fall in love…and those who fall out of love are crazy Yi Jung…there’s no explanation behind it. The things you do for love…and the things you do because of love…is like magic isn’t it? You don’t know how you did it…or how it happened…it just did. Like what they’ve said, love moves…”

 

 

“In mysterious ways…” he finished.  

 

 

Chapter end notes:

what do you think?? i promise next chappie will be a...well, something. ^^

 

PREVIEW:

 

"I can't love you Yi Jung...you're my brother, and that's how it should be. It would be best...if we don't see each other for a matter of time. I think i need some space..."

 

YJ'S POV: Can't?? Does that mean you love me too...but just can't because of this whole family relationship thing?? Are you leaving me Eunnie? Damn it Yi Jung, i told you to think of the risk...you knew it would turn out like this, you shouldn't have told her the truth...

 

__________________________

I think i gave too much on the preview.

 

NOTE: IT'S NOT GONNA HAPPEN ON THE FOLLOWING CHAPPIE but SOON... ^^ i'm just giving you some hints...