Starting Over Again

You Belong With Me

 

“I wonder where Woo Bin is for the past few days…He hasn’t called yet. Not a single word or message hinting where he could have gone…” Jae Kyung said while busy pressing some buttons on her phone.

 

“Ahhh…don’t worry about it unnie, atleast he’s not the type to give up that easily. And besides, he’s not like this dumbhead here, he’ll survive.” Jan Di smiled.

 

“Hey, are you hitting on me??” Jun Pyo retorted

 

“I wonder where Eunnie and Yi Jung went… they’ve been so secretive too these past few days since Eunnie came back. Could it be…that they’re…finally…officialy…well…together??” Mi Young wondered.

 

“No doubt about it, Yi Jung woke up early today and cleaned his Lotus Elise alone…stress that, ALONE. He was even enjoying it. Then I caught Eunnie making breakfast so I decided to join them. Then they said they have to go somewhere…just the two of them, so…let the lovers be.” Ji Hoo said.

 

“I knew there’s something going on between them. I knew this was going to happen. Anyways, I’m happy for my best friend.” Jan Di clapped her hands.

 

“Those two selfish punks, they’re not even thinking how we would feel, how Woo Bin would feel.” Jun Pyo commented.

 

“Well, well, well, looks like Jun Pyo here has feelings after all.” Ji Hoo joked and they all .

 

Meanwhile…

 

“Oppa…I’m not sure about this.”

“Trust me Eunnie, let’s just…have fun okay?”

 

“Hmm-mm.” She smiled and held his hand. He was shocked to feel her warm and soft hand clutching his. Her smile was genuine and heartwarming.  

 

“So…where first?” Yi Jung flashed his signature smile.

“Oppa…this is our first official date out and you haven’t got anything in mind? My…my, you’re really disappointing.” Eunnie joked.

 

“Ehhh…no, I know this…well, ahh…it’s not the same as…others…well…” He scratched his temple and sighed.

 

“Don’t worry, I’m not as inane as you think I am Jungee…I can do this. I told you before, I’m a grown up now remember? And there’s something I’d like to try again…” Eunnie smiled.

 

“And that is??”

 

RED DISTRICT PUB

 

“This is the most unusual date ever Eunnie and to think, it should be the most romantic because it would be our FIRST date. But why do you like to enter the pub again?”

 

“I want to be like other women Jungee…”

 

“What? Eunnie…”

 

“I want to be like other women…others who were confident enough to wear those killer dresses and make up to attract guys they set their eyes on…I want to drink and dance and have fun at night. That kind of life…I want to try that Jungee… although I know you won’t like it, but atleast let me experience it. I want to have fun tonight…”

 

Yi Jung was speechless at first…then he realized what Eunnie was trying to say. Those were the words coming from , but these are the words coming from her heart:

 

I want to be like other women, who wear those dresses and make up to attract the person they like in their own way. They attract them by dancing, acting pretty, having fun. Like them, I want you to notice me as a woman Jungee… a woman not you spent almost half of your life with… but as a woman who stole your heart dearly. Without me knowing it obviously really…

 

“I guess what I’m trying to say is…”

 

“Forget the fact that you’re my sister hmmm?” Yi Jung cut her.

 

“Exactly…and now, we’re playing Love at first sight.”

 

“Ehhh…what?”

 

“Let’s pretend you just met me tonight…like…let’s start over again…shall we?”

 

“You really think I’m falling for that huh Eunnie?” he smirked.

 

“Come on Jungee, I’ll just go to the ladies room, make sure no one comes close araso? You’re mine tonight.” She smiled widely.

 

“I’m yours forever Eunnie…” he called…although I doubt if Eunnie heard it. ^^

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Mi Young and Ji Hoo spent time walking around the house… (even though they’re not “house arrested” anymore, they still don’t want to leave the house and go out on a date).

 

“…so you’ve known beforehand that this was going to happen?” Mi Young said.

 

“Not really…I just had a slight idea about it.” He said smiling.

 

“So tell me…you were the one sending those emails right? Why were you using Woo Bin’s account?”

 

“Yi Jung was using Woo Bin to lure you, being a Don Juan, he’s got the looks and the appeal.”

 

“To lure me?”

 

“Yes, to give way for both of them. ‘Cause he thought you might be a barrier between their relationship and so is Woo Bin… so he tried to get you two together…even though he knows there’s already something going on with Eunnie and Woo Bin.”

 

“And what does it got to do with you?”

 

“I just have to get you…my own way, even if it means hacking my best friend’s account for a couple of times.” He smirked.

 

“You did what???”

 

“Hey…hey, I’m planning to tell him about it.”

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Yi Jung kept himself busy while waiting for Eunnie. He kept on spinning his phone on the table while drinking wine. It wasn’t long when a figure blocked his eyesight.

 

“Hey, you’re blocking my…”

 

Yi Jung stared, speechless.