Finally

You Belong With Me

 

“But you don’t look happy.” Eunnie said.

 

 

“Naahh, I’m just joking. Jae Kyung has always been so special to me, that’s why I never dated her, because I wouldn’t want to hurt her. It’s better if I’ll  love her without her knowing it actually. (Sighs and then smiles) There’s no need for you to worry know, since you’re marrying Yi Jung, you’ll be my little sister by then.” Woo Bin joked.

 

“Isn’t it a bit awkward?” Eunnie said, with cheeks burning red.

 

“There’s no discomfiture between you and me and the rest of the gang. We’re like a family, so there’s no need to be so awkward with me. You should start calling me big brother.” Woo Bin said and tapped her head.

 

“That’s even more strange, I’m used to calling you oppa.” So Eun said finally smiling.

 

 

 

“Ah…Eunnie?” Jae Kyung peeked through the open view from the dining room.

 

“Jae Kyung! I missed you!” So Eun said and happily hugged her friend.

 

 

 

Woo Bin looked from where he was standing and smiled to himself.

 

 

 

AT NIGHT….

 

 

They were all seated. Jae Kyung and Mi Young in between Ji Hoo and Woo Bin, while on the opposite side, Jan Di and So Eun in between  Jun Pyo and Yi Jung. They were happily eating.

 

 

“I don’t understand why I have to wear this…gay-blue-bear-designed-itchy pyjama. I could have worn my own pants, why do we have to wear such identical costumes?” Jun Pyo blabbed. He wasn’t used to this kind of stuff. The others weren’t too, it’s just that, he has his own style. Jan Di and Jun Pyo bickered with each other, Jun Pyo wasn’t agreeing to Jan Di that the bear is cute. He thinks it’s too…feminine. And he hates it.

 

Mi Young and Jae Kyung were trying on the shoes Mi Young bought in California before she came back to Korea.  So Eun just looked at everyone and smiled. They were all very happy.

 

 

She was about to space out when someone hugged her from her back.

 

 

“What are you thinking? I’m jealous.” Yi Jung whispered.

 

 

“Nothing, it’s just that, I’m so happy.” Eunnie said.

 

“Happy?”

 

“Yes, everyone and everything seems to be…. Perfect.” She then gazed at his eyes.

 

“Life with you is perfect Eunnie.” Yi Jung said and kissed her cheeks.

 

“Aww, how sweet of you today Jungee.” Eunnie said and pinched his cheeks.

 

“Ya, I’ve been sweet to you for almost 10 years.” Yi Jung pouted.

 

“I know, but that was as a brother.”

 

“And what do you call this? As your lover? Oh please…” Yi Jung chuckled and nibbled her ear to which, she chuckled.

 

“Stop it. Ya! Stop that!” And Yi Jung chased her to which the others found cute and chased each other too… except for Jun Pyo.

 

 

“Ya! Aren’t you going to chase me?” Jan Di pouted.

 

“Chase yourself. I’m going to bed.” Jun Pyo yawned.

 

 

Jan Di stepped on his foot as hard as she can. And successfully, he cried out loud.

 

 

“Ouch! Ya! I swear I’ll get you….you… ya!” and he did, chase her off.

 

 

Everyone was having fun like they were when they were kids. Ji Hoo and Mi Young, Woo Bin and Jae Kyung, even Jan Di and Jun Pyo. They were all happy that night, that’s what Yi Jung and Eunnie thought. They silently escaped and went backdoor.

 

 

“Wait, what are we doing here?” Eunnie laughed.

 

“Nothing, I just want to be with my future wife alone.” He said and kissed her temple.

 

“Weird. I don’t feel awkward being called wife by you.” She said to him stared at his lips.

 

“What? I think I know what you’re thinking.” Yi Jung smirked.

 

“Ya, that’s not what you think it is –“ but Yi Jung kissed her quickly and let go.

 

 

“Well maybe it is.” Eunnie smiled and pulled him back to a kiss.