That's What You Get

You Belong With Me

 

YJ’S POV: Think of the risk Yi Jung…think of the risk… if you tell her the truth, many things would happen...would change. Are you sure??? Aissh, it’s easy as Eunnie, I love you. But…ahhhh, how???

 

 

It was 10PM when Yi Jung decided to go to Eunnie’s room. He took a deep breath before taking a step inside her room.

 

 

 

“Oh…Jungee, here, I prepared you two extra pillows, since I know you’re one big heavy sleeper.” She smiled at him.

 

 

Damn. I guess that’s one of the reasons why I’ve fallen for her, she’s just so…ahhh, perfect.” He thought.

 

 

“What are you looking at oppa? Close the door and hop in. Come on, we have something to talk about right?” she was a bit excited about what Yi Jung’s going to tell. But will she be this excited when she finds out?

 

 

 

Eunnie hopped in on the bed, soon…Yi Jung joined her. They were already settled and Eunnie was all ears to Yi Jung. She really does want to know what made him upset earlier, like what he said, he was depressed…and lonely.

 

 

 

“You see…I really can’t do this Eunnie…” He said covering his face with his both hands.

 

 

 

Eunnie stopped him from covering his face and tried to take his hands away from him (not literally, I mean, take his hands away from him…you know. ^^)

 

 

 

 

“You promised me Jungee, tell me…why?” she said still trying to take his hands off him.

 

 

“Aissh…I really can’t Eunnie.” He said, he was stronger than her so they both struggled.

 

“I’ll be mad at you if you won’t tell me!” this time her voice was louder. Yi Jung managed to win her over and now he was on top of her, his left hand clasping both her hands while his right one supporting his weight above her.

 

 

 

5 seconds of awkward silence when Eunnie made an intentional cough.

 

 

 

“Ehem…ahh, oppa your…hmmm is…well…is at my…” she couldn’t seem to say it straight when she knows he was staring straight at her. After a few seconds of still awkward silence, Eunnie made a move.

 

 

 

“Really Jungee, I’ll be mad at you if you won-“

 

 

 

“Will you be mad if tell you I’m in love with you Eunnie?” he said.

 

 

 

“Oppa…”

 

 

 

“I’m in love with you…not as a sister, not as a friend…but as a woman…a girl…Eunnie.” He repeated.

 

 

 

She gulped; her eyes stared blankly into his deep brown eyes. What will I do? What should I say?

 

 

 

“Oppa, what are you saying?”

 

 

 

“You heard me Eunnie…I CAN love you right? I really CAN right? We’re not real sib…I mean, yes, you’re my sister…but i…ahhh, it’s really hard Eunnie, very hard, I’m sorry…it’s so frus-“ he let go of her and sighed.

 

 

 

“I love you too.”

 

 

 

 

“But i…What?” Yi Jung thought he heard something wrong.

 

 

 

“I love you too…” she said.

 

 

 

Yi Jung cupped her face with his right hand, he was examining her eyes, then he lowered his face and brought it closer to hers. He then brushed his lips against hers to feel that jolt of sparks tingling again in every inch of their bodies.

 

 

 

“Eunnie…are you saying…”

 

 

 

“Sshh…” she silenced him by hugging him.

 

 

 

 

 

It’s already 2AM, and still…both of them are awake.

 

 

 

“Jungee?”

 

 

 

 

“Hmmm?”

 

 

 

“Since when did you start liking me?”

 

 

 

“I don’t know…a long time ago…maybe.”

 

 

 

“Really?”

 

 

 

 

“Hmm-mm.”

 

 

 

 

Silence.

 

 

 

“Eunnie?”

 

 

 

“yes?”

 

 

 

“Did you really mean that?”

 

 

 

“What?”

 

 

 

“When you said you love me too?”

 

 

 

It took her long before she could say “Yy-yes.”

 

 

 

 

She then felt something holding her hand.

 

 

 

 

“Can I hold them for a while?” he asked.

 

 

 

So Eun just squeezed his hand to let him know she permits him.

 

 

 

It wasn’t that long when Eunnie heard Yi Jung’s uneven breathing. I think he’s asleep.

 

 

 

SE’S POV: You love me? As me? You don’t know how I feel oppa…but really, even me, I’m still confused of what my heart has gotten me into. I don’t know…what to say…but I guess this is the best way.

 

 

 

NEXT DAY…

 

 

 

KNOCK. KNOCK. KNOCK.

 

 

 

“Eunnie…breakfast!” Jan Di knocked.

 

 

 

Yi Jung woke up without her by his side. He searched the whole room, the bathroom but she wasn’t there. So he opened the door and saw a bewildered Jan Di.

 

 

 

“Sss-ssunbae, what are you doing in Eunnie’s room? Did…you..ssleep he-“

 

 

 

“Where is she???” He said and stormed out of the room and headed downstairs. Jan Di followed him.

 

 

 

All of them searched the whole house but found a letter instead in the center table of the living room.

 

 

 

Don’t come and find me. I’ll be home soon.

 

 

 

“What is she up to? She hasn’t recovered yet.” Jae Kyung said.

 

 

“Jan Di-ah, where did you go last night?” Mi Young asked.

 

 

“Well, we were just…ehh…Sunbae! Yi Jung sunbae slept with her last night.” Jan Di answered.

 

 

“Yi Jung?” Woo Bin asked.

 

 

“Well, we have to talk about something. The next thing I know, she’s gone.” Yi Jung said.

 

 

They spent hours thinking and talking about where Eunnie might be. They were all busy not knowing one of them knew where her location is now…

 

 

 

FLASHBACK:

 

 

 

Woo Bin couldn’t help but think of what happened in the kitchen earlier. Their closeness seems to disturb him even when he’s awake, what more if he’s asleep? After a few hours of thinking and analyzing what he saw earlier, he finally got the courage to talk about it with HIM. So he went to his room…

 

 

 

KNOCK.KNOCK.

 

 

 

 

“Yi Jung-ah? It’s me, can we talk?” he said but no one answered, instead the door was unlocked so he went in. There was nobody inside the room.

 

 

He checked the bathroom but found no one, instead, his attention was drawn to the computer screens in his desk.

 

 

 

It was them…together. In one bed…holding each other’s hands. He tried to zoom it, and was alarmed when he heard him say…

 

 

 

“I’m in love with you…not as a sister, not as a friend…but as a woman…a girl…Eunnie.”

 

 

 

It even killed him when he heard her say…

 

 

 

“I love you too.”

 

WB’S POV: You’re inlove with her?? I knew it…I knew my speculations are right. Why did you have to hide it from all of us? From me? Why? You’re my best friend, and…but…Eunnie, you love him too??? So, there’s no room for me in here after all? Wae?

 

 

He couldn’t sleep that night, he kept on staring at the screen. He held her hand until they fell asleep.  But no, it was only him who fell asleep, Eunnie got up.

 

 

 

“Eunnie…” Woo Bin uttered.

 

 

 

He followed her, trying his best to not make any noise. She took the car keys, her phone and her wallet from the big box where all their keys and gadgets where kept. She checked if the coast was clear before deciding to leave the house.

 

 

 

END OF FLASHBACK.

 

Yi Jung went back to her room, when he tried to fix her bed, he saw a note.

 

"I love you…as a brother. I can't love you Yi Jung...you're my brother, and that's how it should be. It would be best...if we don't see each other for a matter of time. I think i need some space..."

 

YJ'S POV: Can't?? Does that mean you love me too...but just can't because of this whole family relationship thing?? Are you leaving me Eunnie? Damn it Yi Jung, i told you to think of the risk...you knew it would turn out like this, you shouldn't have told her the truth...