Just for Tonight?

You Belong With Me

 

The night was young and all of them were bored, especially Woo Bin…who was used to partying all night. But now…being stuck in a house with his 3 best buds, a live death kicker (Jan Di), a live blabbing machine (Mi Young), a live piranha (Jae Kyung) and ah…a live…well…goddess (So Eun) just made his night…one of a kind.

 

 

 

“Are we going to do something or not??” Jun Pyo hissed. He was bored, at the same time, having fun. Seeing Jan Di the whole day is enough for him to keep his mouth shut.

 

 

 

Ji Hoo on the other hand…SLEEPING. Haha

 

 

 

 

Mi Young and Jae Kyung started to talk about clothes, girl stuffs… they were giving Jan Di some Do’s and Don’ts and tons of tips. I hope Jan Di would understand…all that she could answer was…”Ehhh…”

 

 

 

 

Meanwhile our baby Eunnie is in her room, feeling upset of what happened earlier.

 

 

 

 

SE’S POV: What did I do wrong? I didn’t do anything to him to treat me like that! Now I’m thinking he’s the one sending Mi Young unnie those emails. Since he can’t stop texting her, why are they being so secretive? What made him upset?? Aisssh, this is the first time ever he treated me that way, when I didn’t even do something wrong.

 

 

 

 

KNOCK. KNOCK.

 

 

 

“Come in.” she said.

 

 

 

 

 

Then Yi Jung went inside.

 

 

 

 

“Eunnie…”

 

 

 

“What?” she said not looking at him.

 

 

 

 

 

“Are you mad at me?”

 

 

 

“Aniya…”

 

 

 

 

“Then why are you using that tone on me?”

 

 

 

 

“I have a fever and I’m not feeling well, I’m going to bed.” She said and lied down.

 

 

 

When she was already in bed, Yi Jung went near her…he sat on the bed and held her hand. Eunnie refused to but he was strong.

 

 

 

“My Eunnie is mad at me again. I’m sorry, I was just…well, your Jungee is sad and lonely today.”

 

 

 

“And why is that? And why won’t you tell me? Is it that much confidential that you have tell Mi Young unnie first than explaining it to me?”

 

 

 

 

“Ani…it’s not that. But…can I ask you a favor?”

 

 

 

 

“Muo?”

 

 

 

“Can I sleep here with you? Just for tonight?”

 

 

 

 

“Muo?? Wae?”

 

 

 

“Ya, you should comfort me instead of shouting at me. I told you, I’m sad…I’m depressed.”

 

 

 

 

“Okay…I will let you sleep here, if you tell me what’s going on.”

 

 

 

Yi Jung gulped. Tell her? Ah-ah, no way…not now.

 

 

 

“On second thought…well, okay, let me take a shower first.” He said and got up.

 

Eunnie sighed…but relieved when she knew her brother’s attitude was because of his depression.

 

 

 

When Yi Jung left her room, she closed her eyes and took a deep breath. She looked at the growing spots in her arms and belly. She then put on her sweater and went downstairs.

 

 

 

“Jan Di-ah, what are you doing?”

 

 

 

“Nothing, Mi Young unnie taught me to apply jelly on my feet then put the socks on overnight.”

 

 

 

“Ehhh?? For what?”

 

 

 

“To soften her –“

 

 

 

“Don’t start with me GU JUN PYO!” she blurted causing Jun Pyo to chuckle.

 

 

 

Ji Hoo woke up due to Jan Di and Jun Pyo’s loud yelling.

 

 

 

 

“Oh Eunnie, you’re here, come.” Mi Young called her. Jae Kyung and Mi Young were scanning some papers Eunnie labeled as sketchworks and designs.

 

 

 

“Eunnie, can you tell me which one looks more modish?”

 

 

 

Eunnie looked at the sketchbook and the other designs scattered in the table until she finally pointed out the purple one arm long laced dress.

 

 

“Good choice, I kind of like it too.” Mi Young smiled.

 

 

 

“I was thinking of using it for next week’s event.”  Jae Kyung said.

 

 

 

“Event? Oh…right, the auction.” She said scratching her head.

 

 

 

“Don’t worry, I’m sure you’ll recover before the auction.” Mi Young assured her.

 

 

Yi Jung passed by them wearing a lose sweat shirt and jogging pants. His wet and messy hair covering his face and a towel hanging on his shoulders.

 

 

“Jungee!” Eunnie called out.

 

 

 

Mi Young made a silent GEE smile (you know, the childish cute one) when Eunnie ran after him.

 

 

 

“Mi Young, you okay?” Jae Kyung said.

 

 

 

“Ahhh, yes…sorry.” She chuckled.

 

 

 

 

 

“I told you to dry your hair Jungee, you’ll catch colds.”  She said as she snatched the towel hanging on his shoulders and started drying his hair.

 

 

“Oh, sorry, I forgot…” he said while sitting down on a chair.

 

 

“How many times do I have to remind you? You can sleep at the extra bed in my room if you want, or not, you can sleep on the couch. We can’t sleep together in one…bed, you know.”

 

 

 

He smirked.

 

 

“Hey, you’re acting weird Eunnie. You’re my sister you know, you wouldn’t think of anything unusual happening to us in bed, don’t you?”

 

 

“Ahh..yes, right. You can sleep on the bed…you said you’re depressed, we could talk it out.”

 

 

“Okay…maybe.”

 

 

Just then, Woo Bin entered the kitchen and saw the two’s closeness.

 

 

“Uhh…Yi Jung-ah, was just wondering…where…you hid the…uh…can opener.” He can’t seem to look at them straight.

 

 

 

Eunnie finished his head off (not literally lol ^^), and handed him back the towel.

 

 

 

“Uhhm, it’s here oppa…” Eunnie said shyly and handed him the can opener.

 

 

 

Woo Bin gave them a one last look before leaving the kitchen.

 

 

 

“I’ll…go now. See ya later.”

 

 

 

“Eunnie…wait.”

 

 

 

“Yes?”  

 

 

 

“Uhhh…nothing. Tell you later.” He said, mentally slapping himself.

 

 

WB'S POV: Yi Jung-ah...is there something you failed to tell me but wished to show me? Eunnie...i don't want to think negatively but i just can't stop thinking that there's something happening between you and Yi Jung...i hope i'm wrong.