Lost In Thoughts

You Belong With Me

 

“Yi Jung sunbae, any ideas where Eunnie is? I wonder if she has eaten already…” Jan Di asked.

 

 

 

“Jan Di-ah, can you wake Jun Pyo? I’ll go to Ji Hoo, I suggest let’s eat first so we could concentrate on the problem.” Mi Young said.

 

Jan Di nodded and went upstairs. It was lunch time already and still, they weren’t able to guess yet where she went. Although Woo Bin had the idea since he was able to see her when she left.

 

 

Jae Kyung entered the dining room with MinHee, followed by Jun Pyo and Jan Di. It was a quiet lunch.

 

 

“Omo, I can’t seem to eat, I wouldn’t want to be full when my best friend is starving.” Jan Di sighed.

 

 

“Can you stop thinking of such stuffs? You’re being pessimistic! Did you also think I could eat well when my girlfriend couldn’t even take one bite of her steak because of too much anxiety??” Mi Young and Jae Kyung smirked at Jun Pyo’s comment. Was he being sweet and cheesy at the same time?? ^^

 

 

Ji Hoo noticed that Woo Bin and Yi Jung haven’t spoken to each other since this morning after Woo Bin found out where Yi Jung slept last night.

 

 

“Is there something we don’t know? Like why Eunnie left all of a sudden without any possible valid reason, and like why you two seem to be so distant since this morning?” Ji Hoo blurted and Yi Jung and Woo Bin stared at each other.

 

 

“I bet there really is Ji Hoo-ah. Tell me Yi Jung, what’s wrong? best friends tell their secrets to each other right?” Woo Bin said and he was glaring at Yi Jung.

 

 

Yi Jung showed a smirk on the corner of his lips, finished his drink and stood up.

 

 

 

“You’re right, but family comes first as always right? There are things in life you just can’t share with people whom you call Best Friends.”

 

 

 

Before Yi Jung could entirely leave the dining hall, Woo Bin shot back a comment.

 

 

 

“And you consider her a family?” this time, it was Woo Bin’s time to smirk.

 

 

 

Jan Di, Ji Hoo, Jun Pyo, Jae Kyung and Mi Young seem to get caught off guard with what these two guys were saying. It’s as if they were speaking another language ‘cause they can’t understand a thing or two.

 

 

 

“Stay away from this Bin-ah, she’s my sister. And not to mention, she’s not yet your girlfriend.” With this, he left the dining room.

 

 

 

“What was that all about??” Mi Young asked and received nothing but silence.

 

 

 

Yi Jung took out the large box that contained their phones and gadgets. He his, unexpectedly, he got a call from someone he was least expecting – his grandfather.

 

 

“Harabeoji…you see now is not a good ti-“

 

 

“Come here tomorrow if you still want the museum…you don’t want your Aunt Minji to take away Eunnie’s properties don’t you?” beep. Beep.

 

 

 

Yi Jung just closed his eyes and thought that he was doing this for Eunnie. He went back to the dining room, (Woo Bin left already).

 

 

“I’m leaving tonight. Jan Di-ah, please take care of the house while I’m gone. Mi Young, call me when you get something. Your phones are hidden there in the stock room before the patio.” Yi Jung said.

 

 

 

(BACK TO THE END OF LAST CHAPTER)

 

 

Yi Jung spaced out as he spent almost half an hour in his car. He was set to go and find her, but he doesn’t know where to start. He kept on thinking about what Eun Jae said earlier. If you really love her, you know where to find her… What did Eun Jae mean? Where was he supposed to go? Yes he loves her but it doesn’t make any sense… where could she possibly be? He was so lost in his thoughts when a phonecall finally distracted him from his contemplation.

 

 

 

“Oppa…”

 

 

 

 

“Eunnie???!! Where are you? You don’t know how-“

 

 

 

 

“Jungee, find me…please.” She was starting to tear up.

 

 

 

“What happened? Where are you? Tell me where you are right now! Eunnie, stop crying, I can’t hear you clearly, where are you??”

 

 

 

“Where you first found me…” beep. Beep. Beep.

 

 

 

“Eunnie? Eunnie?! .” He almost threw his phone when he controlled his temper.

 

 

 

YJ’S POV: Please don’t let anything happen to her. I will find you Eunnie, I will. God but where?! Should I go back to Seoul?? Well, If Eunnie really loved me, she’d go home by now ‘cause she knows I’m worried sick already, and she doesn’t want me to worry so much. But if she’s home, the guys would have contacted me! Eunnie, you’re making me crazy!  Where I first found you?? You left me no choice, I’m going back to Seoul. Please hold on, be strong Eunnie, I’m coming.

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Appa, do you think he’ll be able to find me? I really don’t know what to do when we meet again. Well, it’s not like I’ve been gone for how long. I just thought I needed some time to think. And a long drive all the way to Jeju made me…wobbly. I’m not used to driving long distances. Lastly…I haven’t eaten anything yet since this morning.” Eunnie said as she started to squat on the vault next to her father.

 

 

 

3 hours have passed.

 

 

 

 

“I can’t go home, i know they’ll shoot me with questions I don’t want to answer. I need to talk to him first before I or we go home… Aissh, I should have sneaked a few paper bills from his wallet before I left.”  She said.

 

 

 

 

She spent her time waiting for him to come…and find her. She talked to her father, until she fell asleep.

 

 

 

 

Yi Jung was out of his mind, he doesn’t know what he’s doing, or where he’s going rather.

 

 

 

 

“Where should I go? Where are you Eunnie…” he said under his breath.  He looked around and decided to ask for help from the person who knew him and Eunnie more than anyone else.