First Kiss and Love at first sight

You Belong With Me

 

 

Yi Jung drove home and went straight to his studio. He started working on his unfinished project that he intended to give to Eunnie as a late birthday present.

 

 

As he was caressing and molding the clay to its shape, he can’t help but reminisce his past moments with So Eun.

 

YJ POV: I never gave a thought about it…I guess I should not but why am I troubled? Eunnie is my sister. I should not think of the fact that we’re not really blood related or related by any other causes, all that matters is SHE IS MY SISTER. But there are no strings attached, I can…love her. No, I don’t think that’s a good idea. She might leave me if I say so…Be happy Yi Jung, she found her prince charming, she finally found someone who’ll make her happy aside from you. Woo Bin is your best friend Yi Jung, he won’t hurt Eunnie. He won’t.

 

 

He stopped from what he was doing when he saw a silhouette in front of him.

 

 

 

“Jungee…”

 

“Eunnie, you’re home already? Am I gone that long?”  He said.

 

“I saw you staring at us, stuffed all the bags you were bringing to Mi Young and walked away.”

 

“You saw that?”

 

 

 

So Eun just nodded.

 

 

 

“Oh that, i…I was just well, I’m not feeling…”

 

“Did you kiss me last night??” Eunnie asked.

 

“Ehhh…what???” his eyes widen.

 

“I don’t know…I thought it was a dream, but I have a feeling it wasn’t. But if it is, tell me anyway. Did you or did you not kiss me on my lips that night?”

 

“Eunnie…you see…I was trying to…”

 

“Because that accidental kiss I’m talking about, when you were peeking at me that morning…was YOU.”

 

“What??? What do you mean ME?”

 

“Well, it was unintentional, I was about to kiss your cheeks when you were sleeping and you kind of moved to the other side so I accidentally…hear that? Accidentally kissed you. But it’s nothing serious, it was well, I didn’t mean to kiss you…there. It just…landed there.”

 

“Oh…well, I did kiss you too, last night…It was accidental too. You’re a heavy sleeper aren’t you?” He joked trying to change the subject.

 

“Well, I’m happy it’s all been discussed. So you’re my first kiss Jungee.”

 

“Does that count? I’m your brother.”

 

“I don’t know, I even promised myself that the first one to kiss me in my lips should be the last one to kiss me before I die.”

 

“Don’t you talk stuffs like that.”

 

“Why? We’re all going to die.”

 

 

He wiped his hands with the towel and put his arm around So Eun’s shoulders.

 

 

“Oppa, do you believe that when you kiss the one you love, you feel a spark tingling on every bit of your body? Like a current, paralyzing you?”

 

 

YJ POV: Did you feel that when you kissed me?

 

 

 

“I don’t know…yet. Why?”

 

“Woo Bin kissed me oppa…just now.” She said as she rested her head in Yi Jung’s shoulders.

 

 

Somewhere in Yi Jung’s heart he wanted to punch his best friend. Somewhere in his heart, he was hurt. Somewhere he was jealous. He swallowed, trying to digest everything she said.

 

 

“Then?”

 

“I didn’t feel anything.”

 

“What?”

 

“I didn’t feel anything, in fact, I was sorry.”

 

“To Woo Bin? Why?”

 

“I believe…kisses are given to show affection and love to the person or people important to you. It’s not for free…”

 

“And why do you say so you’re sorry?”

 

“Because…we’ve been dating for a few times now and I still…don’t feel anything special about him. I mean, I know he’s your best friend, but he’s more like a brother to me too…I don’t want to lead him on something not worth the wait. He said he’ll wait for me when the right time comes…but what if the right time comes and I still don’t feel anything special for him?”

 

“I understand what you’re feeling Eunnie… you don’t have to say sorry to him.”

 

“You really think so? How would you know?”

 

“I’ve been in the same situation like you Eunnie…”

 

“You have? With whom?”

 

 

 

Yi Jung took a deep breath.

 

 

 

“With Eun Jae.”

 

“Muo??? Eun Jae unnie??? I knew it you were cheating on hyung!”

 

“I am not, and that was before they became a couple, you stick.”

 

“Oh, well then, what happened?”

 

“She was my playmate, before appa brought me and Il Hyun here to Seoul. And before you came into our lives, she came to visit occasionally. I believe, there was no need to introduce her to you, as you might know, our family is a little bit complicated. Believe it or not, you’ve met her once… I just don’t recall when. She said she liked me, and there was no need to like her back. She didn’t force me to like her too, so yes, I dated her for a few times, but I was just leading her on to a dead end. I just don’t feel the same way…so I told her what she was worth and there are other guys out there who will be waiting to be with her. And that’s where her love story with my brother started…”

 

 

“So that was why you and Eun Jae unnie are close huh?”

 

“Absolutely. She was thankful I was kind enough not to break her heart, yes, she admitted she cried for two nights, but was thankful she saw the other version of me…which was my brother. Who, of course, was in love with her since we were kids.”

 

 

Sniff.Sniff.

 

 

 

“Are you crying?”

 

 

“It’s a sad love story.” And she continued to sob.

 

 

“You little…you’re such a crybaby.”

 

 

“Oppa, I have a question. Hope you won’t take it seriously.”

 

 

“What?”

 

 

“Will you love someone like me? Or….well, here it goes… Can you love me? Well, I’m not asking you to love me, I was just asking if you could love me… or what either ways…I think…well, uhhh, that was…”

 

 

“Yes.”

 

 

“Muo??”

 

 

“I said yes. Yes. Who wouldn’t love someone like you? You’re…almost perfect, well, that was according to Mi Young.”

 

 

“She said that?”

 

“Of course, I told you, she loves you, she’s just an angel in a devil’s clothing. I admit, she’s a little annoying like you sometimes, but she really did help me a lot.”

 

“Well, I guess…I have to like her too.”

 

 

“Right, and I just have the right plan.”

 

 

“I think I know what you’re talking about oppa…” she smiled as they giggled together.

 

 

They were sitting side by side with Yi Jung’s arms still on Eunnie’s shoulders. Yi Jung was thankful their topic about their sibling love hasn’t gone further or else, he’ll surely confess what he’s feeling now.

 

 

Later that night. 3 hours to go before Mi Young’s fashion show.

 

 

Knock. Knock.

 

 

“Who is it?”

 

“Unnie, it’s me So Eun.”

 

“Oh, come in sweetie.”

 

 

So Eun fixed herself and went in the guest room where Mi Young was staying.

 

 

 

“I was just wondering, If these clothes matches the-“

 

 

“Oh Eunnie, you look adorable! Wait, I have that here somewhere…” she said as she searched her LV suitcase for something.

 

 

“Here it is. Try it.” Mi Young smiled as she gave Eunnie the azure stoned choker.

 

 

So Eun took it happily and wore it. Then she looked at the mirror and gazed in awe, not expecting she would look…amazing.

 

 

“Wait ‘till your boyfriend sees you.” Mi Young smiled as she started applying make up on her face.

 

“Do we have to do this? I mean, we can go to the parlor and…”

 

“No, you’re my model so I have to glam you up, personally.”

 

“Model? What model?”

 

“Yi Jung and I made a deal, you be my model tonight or else, no green ceramic and blue porcelain for your brother, he’s been dying to get his hands off that.” She said pointing at two heavenly art pieces on the desk.

 

“So that’s what Jungee is talking about, I can’t believe he bartered me.”

 

“There’s no need to worry sweetie, I know you can do it.” Mi Young smiled.

 

“You know… I thought you were a b*****.” So Eun said and laughed at her statement.

 

“Excuse me?” she said in her L.A. accent.

 

“Yes…before. Because you always make fun of me and make me wear gowns and dresses and killer heels…I thought you were a mean girl but now I don’t. You’re like a big sister after all.”

 

“Well, I’m glad you said that. Wait ‘till Woo Bin sees you.”

 

“Ahhmm, that one…he’s not really my boyfriend.”

 

“What? What do you mean?”

 

“Well, he’s more of a brother than a boyfriend to me.”

 

“Really?”

 

“Yes, and I think he finds you cute…ehh, pretty I mean.” She smiled.

 

“You think so? Honestly, I think I have fallen for him already.”

 

“Really? That’s cute.”

 

“You believe in love at first sight Eunnie?”

 

“I don’t know, but I do believe in soul mates.” She smiled.

 

“You do? So do I. We’re done. Ready?” she asked.

 

 

So Eun looked at the mirror as her jaws dropped with her instant transformation. She was beautiful.

 

 

“I think I am ready unnie.” She smiled at her.