A Night to Remember

You Belong With Me

 

“I want to see you.”

 

“Muo?”

 

Yi Jung rubbed his hands together, and held both her hands.

 

“I want to see you Eunnie.” Then slowly, he removed the buttons of Eunnie’s blouse. After he managed to undo the last one, he slipped it away from her shoulders, tossing it to the other side of the bed.

 

 

 

Eunnie’s first thought was to cover herself, but no, she did not. Instead, she squatted there, half , facing her brother-turned-lover.

 

 

“You’re beautiful.” Yi Jung told her.

 

 

YJ’S POV: You don’t know what you’re doing to me Eunnie, but I love you…I can wait, ‘till you’re ready. Yes, I can wait ‘till you’re ready, aren’t you ready now? Calm yourself Yi Jung or you’ll scare her off again.

 

 

 

“Yi Jung…are you okay?” Eunnie snapped her fingers in front of him

 

 

“Ahh…yes, where was I-“ and he was cut with Eunnie’s embrace.

 

 

 

Damn. That was all he could say for now. Stop it. Stop it. He must distract himself from these nasty thoughts. He could feel Eunnie’s softness pressed against his chest. He was too shocked to say or do anything.

 

 

 

“Why aren’t you hugging me back Yi Jung? I thought you said I’m beautiful? Why does your heart beat like you’ve seen a monster?” Eunnie asked burying her face in his neck.

 

 

 

“Eunnie…” he hugged her back…tightly.

 

“You’re the most beautiful thing that ever happened to me Eunnie.” Yi Jung whispered in her ear.

 

 

“Can we stay like this for now? I want to be in your arms.” Eunnie said.

 

 

“We could stay like this forever as long as it makes you happy Eunnie.” He told her.

 

 

 

“We’re out of popcorns.” Jan Di said.

 

 

“Let’s make some more.” Mi Young said and stood up. Jae Kyung and Jan Di thought of following her but before they could stand straight, Ji Hoo held Mi Young’s hand, Woo Bin placed his leg on top of the table blocking Jae Kyung and Jun Pyo grabbed Jan Di by her waist.

 

 

 

“Ya!” the girls said in unison.

 

 

“Let go of my hand Ji Hoo-ya.” Mi Young said.

 

 

“Get your feet off Bin-ah.” Jae Kyung said.

 

 

“What the hell are your hands doing on my waist?” Jan Di said closing her eyes in irritation.

 

 

 

“Sit back.” Ji Hoo said.

 

 

“Relax.” Woo Bin.

 

 

“..and enjoy.” Jun Pyo added and the three of them stood up, each one getting a beer in the table and headed to the kitchen.

 

 

 

“Now what is up with those guys?” Mi Young asked.

 

 

“No idea.” Jae Kyung answered.

 

 

“Guess they’re all too afraid to be left alone here.” Jan Di said and the three of them laughed.

 

 

 

Well actually, the guys took the opportunity to talk things over.

 

 

 

“So…everything’s final and official?” Jun Pyo asked.

 

 

“No doubt about it.” Woo Bin answered.

 

 

“You should have seen Yi Jung’s face when I scared him. Abeoji, is that you?! I didn’t do anything to Eunnie! Haha!” Ji Hoo laughed again.

 

 

 

After they finished cooking, they went back to the girls who just started on watching Jeonseol-ui Gohyang*.

 

 

 

“I wonder what’s going on with those two upstairs.” Mi Young said.

 

 

“Yeah…I’m starting to sense something… uncanny.” Jan Di laughed.

 

 

“Like what?” JK.

 

 

“Jungee…kiss me.” Jan Di said using the weirdest aegyo she could possibly use and the three of them laughed out loud despite the movie’s scary scenes.

 

 

 

“Wow…looks like a reunion.” Ji Hoo said.

 

“…of schizophrenics.” Woo Bin finished.

 

 

 

Meanwhile…the two lovers are still hugging each other. Enjoying the moment they have.

 

 

“I love you Eunnie…” he whispered.

 

 

 

Silence.

 

 

 

“I know you can’t say it for now…I can wait Eunnie, I told you.” He said brushing her hair, dropping kisses on her forehead.

 

 

 

“Eunnie…I don’t mean to sound ahhh…well, I…you’re a bit heavy and my legs are starting to feel numb. Can we change position? I mean change position not change position…you know, I don’t mean the other way around.”

 

 

 

Silence.

 

 

Then he heard her whimpering switching her head to the other direction. She was sweating already, and she’s asleep. Yi Jung smiled. Let’s call this a day…for now.

 

 

“I love you Eunnie…” he said one last time before putting her clothes on again. He let her lay on his chest and she seem to like the idea even when she’s asleep and hugged him back.

 

 

YJ’S POV: You make me fall even more inlove with you Eunnie…and this…is certainly a night I’ll remember.

 

 

 

 

Chapter notes:

Jeonseol-ui gohyang means EVIL TWIN. and it's a south korean horror film. ^^ REVIEWS please. I know it's short. Mianhae. ^^