Bloody Hangover

You Belong With Me

 

Eunnie woke up…with a terrible headache. She tried removing the blanket when she realized, an arm and a leg across her body. It was hugging her so close.

 

 

“What the…” then she slowly turned to look at the gorgeous shirtless man sleeping beside her.

 

 

SE’S POV: Awww, my broth…I mean Yi Jung…oppa…he’s way more to be called handsome, not to mention hot…and kissable and…his toned muscles, and….h-

 

 

“Omo.” She gasped. She silently smacked her head and bit her lip and bit her nails at the same time. (O.o)

 

 

“Pabo…what did you do last night…ani…ani…Eunnie…what did you do…this can’t be happening.” she whispered to herself still smacking her head. She tried removing his arm, slowly and silently, success! Next his leg, man, he’s heavy…

 

 

After she finally freed herself from his tight embrace, she slowly got up, put on HIS slippers, looked back at him and….and…

 

 

“Aaaahhhhh!!!!”

 

 


“What? What happened? Eunnie? What???!” Yi Jung woke up…alarmed, reaaaalllly alarmed.

 

 

“It’s over Yi Jung…it’s over. But don’t worry, I won’t run away again. I promise I’ll do everything I can to take this responsibility.” She was all tears.

 

 

“Whaat? Wait. Wait, Eunnie, what are you saying? What responsibility??” Yi Jung said confused and looked for his shirt under the sheets of the bed when he saw she was wearing IT. He then had the slightest idea…

 

 

“It’s okay…because you had it first, atleast I know you won’t leave me.” She was crying out loud now.

 

“Eunnie…baby what’s wrong? What are you trying to say?” He went near her and tried to sshed her.

 

 

Eunnie pointed out something in the bed Yi Jung identified as a “blood stain”. He faced her again and raised his eyebrow.

 

 

“It’s okay, I know you’re shocked Yi Jung. Don’t worry, I’ll be ready when the right time comes, I already have names.” Finally, she stopped from crying.

 

 

“Names?” Yi Jung asked.

 

“Yes, if it’s a boy or a girl.” Eunnie sniffed.

 

 

Yi Jung thought for a moment, then flashbacks went through his mind. My my, my Eunnie thought something happened between us last night?

 

 

“Okay…calm down sweetie. You’re overreacting. (He smirked) First of all, nothing happened last night. You were drunk, and I was slightly too. Second, I never laid a finger on you, okay maybe I did…”

 

 

“Aaaahhhh!!” She wailed again.

 

 

“What I meant was I hugged you last night didn’t i? I was giving you a head massage, until you fell asleep.”  He massaged his temple, he’s enjoying this actually. She’s so cute to look at.

 

 

“And…maybe it’s just your monthly period.” Yi Jung assured her with a smile.

 

“But why am I wearing your shirt?”

 

“Now that’s the part I don’t remember actually…but I thought I put back your clothes on and not mine…” he said, thinking deeply.

 

 

“You saw everything didn’t you?” Eunnie asked.

 

“No…I only saw what you revealed last night.” He said, half smiling.

 

 

Eunnie smiled to herself. Atleast her brother won’t make fun of her petite image.

 

 

KNOCK. KNOCK.

 

 

“Eunnie, sunbae, are you guys ready?” Jan Di called.

 

 

“Ready? For what?!” Yi Jung asked.

 

 

“Aisssh… the auction! I totally forgot!” Eunnie said.

 

 

 

Eunnie got up first and bit her lip again when she felt that gushing of blood. Yi Jung noticed her and hugged her tightly.

 

 

“Why don’t you just take a bath here, I’ll let Jan Di take care of you. I’ll meet you downstairs.”  He said and kissed her forehead.

 

 

He took another shirt from his wardrobe and opened the door.

 

 

“Sunbae, still not ready? Where’s Eunnie?” Jan Di asked.

 

“Take care of her, will you?” Yi Jung patted her head and headed downstairs.

 

 

 

 

The auction was about to start and the place was full of well-known personalities in the field of arts and fashion (why fashion? I’ll explain later). Mi Young was one of the centers of attraction, wearing a royal yellow tube dress. Almost everybody was looking at her, but…not long when Jae Kyung entered the hall wearing that purple one arm long laced dress…and Mafia Prince escorting her.

 

 

 

Following them was Jun Pyo and Jan Di (who was wearing a blue satin tunic top dress), Ji Hoo wearing a white suit with eyes fixed on Mi Young. (T_T) and the lovely pair for tonight, Eunnie and Yi Jung.

 

 

Eunnie was wearing a silver empire design evening dress. She was shining, her soft curls laid down, her make up and her diamond-glittering shoes. She looks like a godess who descended from heaven. Yi Jung, on the other hand, was his “as-usual-cool-style”. His black suit, silver tie, the only difference is…his smile. There was something about it. Everyone can tell he’s really happy from his smile.

 

The auction had begun, Yi Jung’s works and Eunnie’s paintings…Mi Young decided to insert some of her collections..okay, not some…huge collection… She slipped quite a few papers just to insert a mini fashion show inside the place. According to her, she needed to clean her closet. She scolded Jae Kyung for not telling her she liked the blue gladiator killer heels, she could have given it to her. LOL

 

“Ladies and gentlemen, I thank everyone for coming here tonight. As you see, sitting beside me is my very beautiful sister…” Yi Jung started.

 

Talking indistinctively…

 

“Oh my…don’t tell me Yi Jung’s gonna…” Mi Young said.

“Tell everyone… that…” Jae Kyung.

“They’re together…” Jan Di finished.

 

 

“You see, my si…step sister and I actually…” Yi Jung said and he looked at Eunnie, his eyes glittering with happiness.

 

A very important and unexpected guest arrived just when Yi Jung was about to make a very important announcement. The shocking thing is… he’s with someone.