The Preparation

You Belong With Me

 

“Eunnie….wake up.” She tugged her bestfriend.

 

 

“Hmmm…Jan Di, it’s still early.” She said and turned to the other side of the bed instead.

 

 

Then Yi Jung opened the door bringing a tray of what seem to look like FOOD.

 

 

 

“That smells delicious sunbae.” Jan Di greeted.

 

 

 

“Good morning Jan Di, breakfast is ready. And your lethargic boyfriend’s downstairs. Trying his best to perfectly beat the egg without crushing it all to pieces.” He smiled.

 

 

 

“Muo? Is he out of his mind?”

 

 

 

“Almost…he’s done with his third tray, and now starting to beat the 1st egg of his fourth tray.”

 

 

 

“He did what??” and Jan Di stormed out of the room and hurriedly went to the kitchen.

 

 

 

Yi Jung placed the tray on the bedside table and tried to fix the blankets. He touched Eunnie’s temple to feel her temp. then looked at her face.

 

 

 

“Hmmm, looks like the spots are growing now…more so, you’re still beautiful.” He smiled.

 

 

 

“Aren’t you too early to criticize your sister?” She smiled and finally woke up.

 

 

 

“How are you feeling?”

 

 

“I feel fine, just feel hot. But…it’s nothing. What did you cook?” She said taking a sip from the cup.

 

 

“Ji Hoo came early bringing everything he could possibly bring, Woo Bin arrived with a disturbed Jae Kyung and Minhee, she’s sleeping in the guest room. Mi Young will arrive later at 10:30, I’ll be picking her up from the airport. And I didn’t cook anything, looks like Jun Pyo had the whole bluberry café delivered here. “

 

 

“You really are serious with this house arrest thing?”

 

 

“It looks fun…Ji Hoo and Woo Bin liked the idea. It’s new for us…especially to Jun Pyo who started to crack some eggs since 6:30 in the morning…”

 

 

 

“And?”

 

 

 

“Still didn’t get one right, he wasted 3 dozens of eggs already and now he’s starting on his fourth tray. The kitchen’s a bit messy, and since I sent all the maids on vacation, we have to clean Jun Pyo’s mess. He won’t stop until he gets one right. You know him…” he sighed.

 

 

 

 

Eunnie laughed, then awkward silence surrounds the room again.

 

 

 

 

“Jan Di told me last night…that…”

 

 

 

“We don’t look like siblings?”

 

 

“Next time, I’m disabling those computers of yours and the cameras here in my room, you’re getting a bit nosy. Well…she has a point. We’re doing things brothers and sisters shouldn’t do…like…”

 

 

 

“Kissing?”

 

 

 

“Well…that’s one thing but…”

 

 

 

“Eunnie…I don’t know but a part of me keeps on saying that…well, you’re not really my real sister even though you know I treat and love you like one but I guess what I’m trying to say is…there is a possibility that you and I could…”

 

 

 

“Eunnie! Let’s…” and Jan Di covered in embarrassment. The two are AGAIN so close to each other.

 

 

 

“Make sure to eat your breakfast. Araso?” and Yi Jung left the room.

 

 

 

When the door closed, Jan Di locked it and jumped in the bed.

 

 

 

“I knew it! I knew it! You and your brother are-“

 

 

 

“Sssshhh! He might hear you!”

 

 

“But Eunnie…isn’t it a bit…well… disgusting?”

 

 

 

“Jan Di…promise me this is between YOU and ME only. Promise me you won’t tell me anyone… even if it’s Jun Pyo sunbae…araso?”

 

 

“I promise. Pinky pact!”

 

 

“Okay…well, I think…well…it happened so many times already that we share accidental incidents. I mean…the kiss…hug and awkward silences…I don’t know but I think…aiissh, nevermind.”

 

 

“Eunnie!”

 

 

 

 

“Well…I think we have unresolved feelings for each other…okay? I think...i just think…”

 

 

 

“Vague? I don’t think it’s called “unresolved feelings”…it’s just that you don’t admit it to yourselves because of the fact that your relationship is the one stopping you to say so. But you have a point…it’s a bit disgusting…”

 

 

 

 

“Jan Di-ah!”

 

 

 

 

“But you always look cute together…like a perfect match. Believe me, if you weren’t his sister, I would have thought that you were the reason why Yi Jung sunbae doesn’t have any girlfriends till now…”

 

 

 

“And why is that?”

 

 

 

“Because…your own big brother is in love with you!”

 

 

 

“My own what? Jan Di-ah! Let’s stop this nonsense before it leads us to some weird conclusion.”

 

 

 

“Like what? You admitting you also like your brother? That was the reason why you couldn’t go out with Woo Bin sunbae anymore right? Because you’re more hurt to see Yi Jung sunbae getting jealous! If my speculations are correct then there’s one thing left to do…”

 

 

 

“And that is??”

 

 

 

“You’ll see.” Jan Di said smiling in victory.

 

 

 

 

Jan Di at investigating but is quite good in hypothesizing. So Eun admits Jan Di has a point there. But it’s just not right. Let’s talk about this later. ^^ Let’s see what Jun Pyo is up to.

 

 

 

 

“Ha! I did it!!!!” Jun Pyo cried in success. He showed them the perfectly cracked egg shells with pride.

 

 

 

“Wow…good job bro, finally, after wasting 59 eggs, you finally managed to beat it perfectly. Well done.” Woo Bin clapped his hands, Ji Hoo on the other hand fell asleep waiting for Jun Pyo to finish what he was doing.

 

 

 

This was the program Yi Jung made. (He really is serious about this.)

 

 

 

 

HOUSE ARREST

 

Team A: Cooking Team                                 Team B: Cleaning Team

Yi Jung                                                                  Woo Bin

So Eun                                                                  Jae Kyung

Ji Hoo                                                                    Jun Pyo

Mi Young                                                              Jan Di

 

Yi Jung and Ji Hoo left to fetch Mi Young at the airport while Woo Bin and Jun Pyo waited for Jan Di and So Eun to finish the list of what they’ll be buying in the supermarket.

 

“Ahh! Eggs, we’re out of eggs!” Eunnie said and jotted it down on the not-so-long list.

 

 

“Sorry Eunnie, it’s this monster’s entire fault.” Making a disgusted face at Jun Pyo.

 

 

“Muo? Aren’t you even happy I finally got it right?” Jun Pyo protested.

 

 

“Eunnie, you feeling fine?” Woo Bin asked.

 

 

“Yes sunbae…I am. So here it is, make sure you buy everything written there. Araso?” Eunnie handed them the list with a cheerful smile.

 

 

 

Jan Di decided to take a bath first, So Eun saw Min Hee carefully descending the stairs.

 

 

 

“Minhee! Come here girl..” she called.

 

 

 

MinHee gladly went to her, they were playing in the large sofa in the living room…

 

 

 

“MinHee, where are you??” Jae Kyung called, being the master, Min Hee hurriedly went to her.

 

 

 

“There you are, where have you been?” She said cuddling it.

 

 

“She woke up a bit early…breakfast?” So Eun greeted her.

 

 

 

Eunnie prepared her breakfast, coffee with the large slices of club house Jun Pyo ordered.

 

 

 

“Wow, your coffee…is really good.” Jae Kyung smiled.

 

 

“Thanks.”

 

 

“So how long have you known Woo Bin?”

 

 

“I…well, my brother knew him since kindergarten…”

 

 

“I knew that, Woo Bin told me a lot about him. He was my sparring partner, I can’t actually call him my childhood friend, and his childhood friends were F4 and not me. I was the…well…we only see each other during his karate classes and we spar a lot. I also knew him since kindergarten, but we’re not really that close, his father sees me as Woo Bin’s personal punching bag.”

 

 

 

“Punching bag?”

 

 

 

“Yes, his father was like…Jae Kyung come here and fight like a man!” she laughed childishly.

 

 

 

“Really? But have you met my brother before? Ji Hoo and Jun Pyo oppa?”

 

 

 

“Nope, not a chance. When I entered High School I was transferred to Hong Kong by my parents for further training.”

 

 

 

“And what are you now Unnie?”

 

 

 

“I’m a spy…”

 

 

“Eh…what?”

 

 

 

“Just joking, I’m a special agent for the Song Estates.”

 

 

 

 

“Oooh…that’s cool. A special agent.”

 

 

 

 

“Eunnie, I’m done taking a bath. Oh, good morning Jae Kyung-unnie.” Jan Di greeted.

 

 

 

“Good morning Jan Di, thanks for the breakfast Eunnie, I’ll just take a bath too. Can you hold Minhee for a while?”

 

 

 

So Eun nodded and gave her a smile.