They Kissed Again

You Belong With Me

 

Mi Young instructed Yi Jung that they will meet him on the site as they still have to do last minute preparations.

 

“I don’t think I can do this.” So Eun said and was about to take off her shoes.

 

“Aniya! You have to do this, think of Yi Jung, you know he’ll be happy with what you’ve done.”

 

“Can’t you just give those ewers to him?”

 

“No way, I bought it with a very sky-scraping price. And the other one was a gift from one of my loaded suitors in France. It means so much Eunnie…”

 

“But…I can’t walk with these.”

 

“Come…let’s practice.”

 

 

 

Mi Young taught her how to walk. It was only 15 minutes prior to the show.

 

 

 

Somewhere in the crowd, guests have arrived. That includes Gu Jun Pyo, Yun Ji Hoo, Song Woo Bin, Geum Jan Di and So Yi Jung, all were invited by Mi Young and Eunnie. Big names from the fashion industry have arrived too. Even Mi Young’s good friend Andre Kim was there.

 

 

 

“Are you okay? You don’t look so good.” Jun Pyo said as he placed a hand on Woo Bin’s shoulder.

 

“Yes, I’m fine… I’ll just grasp for some…some fresh air.” And he went out. Yi Jung didn’t fail to catch that.

 

 

He followed him.

 

 

Woo Bin sat back on a vacant seat in the lobby, just outside the room.

 

 

 

“I’m your best friend, she’s my sister, there’s no one in this world who can understand what you’re going through than me…”

 

 

“Thanks bro, but It’s okay…really. It turned out…okay. Just okay.”

 

 

FLASHBACK:

 

 

“Oppa, Jungee is staring at us, you think he’s mad?”

 

“I don’t think so, he’s the one who called me to be with you remember?”

 

“Oppa, he’s leaving. Look…”

 

 

Then they saw an angry Mi Young going their way.

 

 

“Hey gorgeous guy, take this for me will you? Eunnie, Yi Jung said he has something important to do.”  Mi Young said as he handed Woo Bin the paper bags with labels SEPHORA, JUICY COUTURE and BANANA REPUBLIC. Then she went away, Woo Bin looked at the bags clinging to his one hand.

 

 

“She’s a designer right? Why would she buy so much?”

 

“It’s for me…not for her.”

 

“Really? Hmmm, looks like you’re going along well.”

 

“Oppa, can we go home now? I have a bad feeling about Yi Jung…”

 

“Okay…”

 

 

The car had stopped in front of Eunnie and Yi Jung’s house. Mi Young walked away first leaving the two alone. Woo Bin got down first to open the door for Eunnie.

 

 

“Thanks for shopping with us oppa, I had a great day.”

 

“You’re always welcome. Listen…”

 

“Hmmm?”

 

“Well…I…” then he kissed her lips straight.

 

“Oppa, why did you do that??”

 

“I was just…why?”

 

 

“Goodnight.” And she hurriedly went inside and closed the door.

 

 

END OF FLASHBACK.

 

 

“Woo Bin ah!” Yi Jung said and tapped his best friend’s shoulders.

 

“Sorry, just remembered something.”

 

“You’re spacing out. Come on, tell me. Be a man.”

 

“Muo? Hey, it’s not really that serious. It’s just that, I don’t want to put Eunnie in a situation that she has to choose one of us, I don’t want her to be troubled because of me.”

 

“So, what are you trying to say?”

 

“I’m saying that…I’m being a brother to her Yi Jung…that’s all that matters right? So Eun being happy?”

 

“I say you’re right, I say you’re you lying…”

 

“Muo?”

 

“Yes you’re right, but I know you’re lying…”

 

“Yi Jung-ah…”

 

“Okay okay, enough. Let’s go back inside. It’s about to start.”

 

 

Everyone was gathered and seated at the chairs surrounding the mini stage built at the center of the room. Its premise was like enhancing your innocence, you could glam up while still looking innocent as ever. This is to present Mi Young’s taste of fashion sense. Yes, she’s childish too but has a vast knowledge and experience in the world of lifestyle and fashion.

 

 

“Welcome ladies and gentlemen, thank you all for coming to my fashion show. So, shall we start?” Mi Young said and smiled at everyone and earned a round of applause.

 

 

Then the music Hatin’ On the Club by Rihanna played on background when models started to walk their way through the center stage.

 

 

Everyone was wearing green and blue garments. Different shades of green and blue in a satin texture.

 

 

Woo Bin was staring blankly into space and into his glass, Yi Jung elbowed him so he tried to draw himself together and looked at the models one by one.

 

 

WB POV: Skinny, Cute, Chicken legs, bad, bad, bad….huh??? Eunnie???!!

 

 

His eyes widen when he saw Eunnie wearing a sapphire tube dress that was only few inches above her knees. His jaw dropped when he saw her white long legs exposed and enhanced by the black gladiator booties she’s wearing. She walked the catwalk in a confident hip swaying pace that made Yi Jung stare at her in awe.

 

 

“Yi Jung sunbae, Eunnie’s so beautiful.” Jan Di commented.

 

“Yes, she is.” Yi Jung smiled still staring at her.

 

“Ya, Yi Jung-ah, you never told me So Eun got the curves.” It was Ji Hoo’s time to speak.

 

“Ha! Even Ji Hoo admired her. Who wouldn’t? Lucky Woo Bin’s got her.” Jun Pyo added.

 

 

Yi Jung looked around and saw Woo Bin looking at So Eun in amazement. The admiration in his eyes was just unexplainable. Although he looked happy, there was sadness in his eyes. He knew his best friend for who knows since they entered kindergarten, he’s just like a real blood brother to him.

 

 

“She’s beautiful, isn’t she?”

 

Woo Bin just nodded.

 

 

 

The fashion show went on with So Eun changing her costumes and hairstyles one after the other. She wore a long red wear whose slit was just as high as ever, and then she wore a mini white dress and deadly who-knows-how-tall heels making her look like she was a doll.

 

 

The show ended with of course greetings and praises, compliments and goodbyes. Mi Young happily greeted Yi Jung as she handed him the boxes to what seemed to look like what Yi Jung has been waiting for.

 

 

“She did great, didn’t she? And now our deal is officially off.” She smiled at him.

 

“Yes she is. Congratulations.” Yi Jung replied.

 

“Want to party?” Mi Young asked as she searched for her phone in her bag.

 

“That would be a good idea.” Ji Hoo added.

 

 

Then they saw So Eun making her way to them…

 

 

“There is our supermodel…” Yi Jung said and hugged her tightly.

 

 

“Jungee! How did I do?”

 

“You were great stick. I guess I shouldn’t call you that anymore. You were beautiful.” He smiled.

 

 

 

Then without second thoughts, because of excitement and delight, their lips accidentally met again. It was a quick one. A smack. They stared at each other for about 2 seconds and burst into laughter.

 

 

“Yuck, did you two just kiss??” Jan Di stuck her tongue out.

 

“Wae? He’s my brother, and I intended to kiss him on his cheek and not on his lips, right Jungee? Anyway, unnie…thank you. Thank you…I did it.” So Eun added and hugged Mi Young.

 

“Yes, you did sweetie. So, who wants to celebrate?”

 

 

Yi Jung was still speechless when he was still on the process in digesting what had just happened. It felt like…great. He began to feel something inside. Not that he’s tired…but something, like his stomach was swirling and swirling…like there are many butterflies in it. He couldn’t understand why. He tried to distract himself and bring back his thoughts to what was happening.

 

 

 

Not far from them, was Woo Bin, he saw everything, from the time So Eun arrived, when Yi Jung caught her in an embrace to their  so-called-brotherly-sisterly kiss.

 

 

WB POV: They kissed. Could it be…that So Eun’s first kiss…was Yi Jung all along…??