Eunnie goes Clubbing

You Belong With Me
So Eun and Yi Jung went home the following morning and said goodbye to their grandfather. Their harabeoji would like them to stay longer, but Eunnie, being the good girl she was, said that she has classes to attend to. When they arrived home, So Eun cooked lunch for both of them before they decided to take a nap.

Around 6PM…

“Oppa, wake up. Let’s go out.” Eunnie said turning the television ON and kept on changing the channels.

“Where to?” Yi Jung said as he reached for his phone to check the time.

“I don’t know. Surprise me. You ditched me on my birthday yesterday!” She said pouting.

“Hmmm, I told you, I had to meet Eun Jae, we made a bargain. She’d leave me if I won’t show up.”

“Bargain? What bargain?”

“Just a piece of art she got in Italy. Have you talked to Il Hyun?”

“Yes, but only for a short while, it was awkward really…seeing him again.”

“You were 9 when Il Hyun left to live with grandpa. Why are you timid when it comes to him but annoying when it comes to me?

“Because he keeps on travelling and I haven’t spent that much time with him than I’ve spent with you.”

“I knew that…you want to go clubbing?” He was smirking, he knew she would never agree. She isn’t the type of person who does such things. She’s just so babyish.

“Maybe.” She answered doubtfully.

“Muo? Are you sure??” he said and got up from his bed.

“Ye, if you allow me.” She smirked.

“I will of course, I will allow you to enter such ONLY…ONLY if you’re either with me, Jan DI and F3. Araso?”

“Got it. I’ll change first!” She said and hurriedly ran back to her room.

Yi Jung on the other hand contacted F3 and agreed they’d meet in the club.

So Eun was wearing an ocean blue tube top dress with her hair down. Yi Jung was making fun of her thinking that she’s overdressed; that they’re going on a club and not on a party.

“What should I wear? Jeans and pumps?” She said making a face.

“It’s just that…your dress is too short.” He commented.

“Wae? Don’t I look good?”

“Ani…nevermind. Let’s go.”

9PM at the D’Lite Club.

Ji Hoo, Yi Jung, and So Eun settled at a vacant table on the VIP area. Woo Bin, Jan Di and Jun Pyo haven’t arrived yet. So Eun wasn’t use yet to see things like this so she tried looking around.

“Wow, indeed you’re a grown up now So Eun. Congratulations. Belated happy birthday.” Ji Hoo greeted her.

“Gomawuh, Ji Hoo oppa. You look great today.” So Eun smiled and took a sip from her orange juice.

3 girls went to drop by their table and threw seductive stares at Yi Jung for Ji Hoo was busy playing cards. So Eun returned them disgusting looks.

“Yah, what are you looking at? Get lost!” So Eun said pushing them away. Ji Hoo and Yi Jung looked at each other and laughed their heads off.

“Looks like you got yourself a jealous girl with you Yi Jung.” Ji Hoo said laughing.

“What’s so funny about that? They were staring as if Jungee’s their dinner.” She said drinking all her juice.

“So what happened here huh? I sense fun, since you managed to get Ji Hoo laugh like that.” Woo Bin said smiling.

“Oppa…” So Eun said.

“Hey birthday girl, you look well…different.” He said and gave her a kiss on her cheeks.

“Woo Bin-ah, are you hitting on my sister?”

“Relax bro, it’s her birthday.” Woo Bin said and sat.

“Oppa, did you call Jun Pyo? I can’t contact Jan Di.”

“They’re on their way, you know Jun Pyo, always late.” Ji Hoo said.

The night was just starting to heat up. Ji Hoo went home early saying he was bored and sleepy already. T_T Yi Jung went to the comfort room, feeling like he needs to answer the call of nature.

“Eunnie, want a drink?” Woo Bin offered.

“Muo? No…no, I’ll just have another orange juice.” She said.

“So Eun sshi, that’s your third orange juice.” Woo Bin said as So Eun took another glass from the waiter’s tray.

“Ehh…I’m okay with this.” She said undoubtedly.

“Okay, I’ll just put this one here, you might mistake it for water. You wanna dance?” He offered.

“Ani…I’m good oppa. Thanks.” She smiled.

Two y but not-so-pretty girls sat on their space.

“Huh? Ya, are you not lost or something? This isn’t your table.” She said to them in a good tone.

“And why are you acting such a b****?” one girl said.

“Mworagu? What did you just say?” So Eun said.

“I said why are you acting such a b****? You are not like their girlfriend or anything.” They said smirking.

“Ya, leave my friend alone.” Jan Di finally arrived with a grumping Gu Jun Pyo on her back.

“And who are you tell us that?”

“She’s my girlfriend you idiots, get away from here!” Jun Pyo said taking a sit.

“Ya, did I tell you to in?” Jan Di said setting herself beside So Eun.

“Don’t start with me again!” Jun Pyo said.

“Ahhh…ehh, let’s just chill okay? Jun Pyo oppa, you like to drink?” So Eun said cutting their argument.

“Aiish, where are they?” Jun Pyo said getting impatient.

“Ji Hoo oppa went home early, Woo Bin was there somewhere, Jungee’s in the comfort room”

Jun Pyo left them with Jan Di making a don’t-come-back-anymore look.

“Eunnie, I heard you went to your grandfather’s. How was it?”

“It’s okay…he toured me around. Jungee ditched me because of Eun Jae unnie, that’s why he thought of coming here. At least I know my brother’s whereabouts…” she said.

“Eun Jae?” Jan Di asked.

“Il Hyun oppa’s wife.” She said smiling.

“So this is Yi Jung’s stepsister…wait, is stepsister really the right term? She’s not even related to their chauffeur isn’t she? Or…could be…the daughter of their gardener or something?? Yet she’s acting like an overprotective spinster.” One girl said and So Eun choked spitting the juice she just drank.

Jan Di handed her the glass not knowing it was the vodka that Woo Bin set aside earlier. So Eun managed to drink it all to relieve herself from getting throttled. When she engulfed the last of it, she then felt the bitterness of its taste.

“Jan Di-ah!!!! It’s bitter, spicy, ehhh sour! Nanmurogetseo! (I don’t know!)” She said fanning her tongue with her eyes tearing.

“Ehhh??? What is this??” Jan Di said and sniffed the glass.

Then the girls laughed and walked away…

“Eunnie, mian. It’s vodka. I didn’t know.” Jan Di said biting her lip.

“I think I’m going to puke.” She said and ran to the ladies’ room.

She was washing her face when some girls entered.

“I didn’t get the chance to dance with Yi Jung…ahhh, that brat sister of hers.”

“I wish I’d just poison her and make her vanish forever.”

“She’s just a burden to Yi Jung’s life.”

So Eun stopped the faucet. Fixed herself and faced the girls. Her face was red already and she could feel her world spinning, just then, Jan Di went to Woo Bin and Yi Jung who were talking and drinking near the bar side of the club.

“Ahhh, Yi Jung sunbae… Eunnie…she’s…she…”

“Muo? What happened to her??” Yi Jung asked.

“Well, some girls are hitting on her and then her orange juice, and then I…”

“Spill it Jan Di.” Woo Bin said curious too.

“Well, I accidentally handed her the vodka, thinking it was water…and she kind of drank it all.”

“Muo???” the two chorused as they rushed to the ladies’ room.

So Eun wasn’t use to drinking…this was her first time. Yi Jung felt the need to be beside her. At the ladies’ room…

“Ya, was it my fault that my mother left me to his dad? Was it? Did I push myself to him? Was it my fault that he won’t dance with you?? Was it? I never forced him to accept me as his sister! I know we don’t have that kind of “bond” you’re talking about! But you have no right to tell me I’m just some add on in his life! You don’t have the right!!” She said as tears escaped her eyes. Then she throws up…

“Eunnie!” Jan Di exclaimed and assisted her friend. Yi Jung saw everything. Woo Bin glared at the girls and helped So Eun.

“I can handle this sunbae, just wait outside.” Jan Di said helping So Eun.

“Mian Eunnie… this is my fault.” Jan Di said wiping her face.

So Eun saw a silhouette she identified as her brother’s.

“Jungee…I’m not a burden to you…am i?” She asked. Jan Di looked at her then looked at Yi Jung who was standing right in front of So Eun.

“Sunbae, I think you should take her home.” Jan Di said Yi Jung nodded not taking his eyes away from So Eun.

He carried So Eun to his car and left the club. Meanwhile, Woo Bin was left looking at the orange car disappearing from his view as he returned the small box in his pocket.

“I think…not this time Woo Bin. Not this time…” He sighed and went back in.

Yi Jung finally laid So Eun on her bed, he touched her face.

“My baby, you’ve never been a burden to me…not even once. Sorry, I love you.” He said and So Eun was a bit or I say slightly conscious…just a little that she replied.

“Mian oppa…mian, for everything.” She said and finally fell asleep.

“Silly, I should be the one saying sorry.” He said and kissed her forehead. He got up when he heard the maids knock.

“Don’t wake her up. Just wash and change her clothes.” Yi Jung said and headed out the room.

====
comment.... ^^