Accidental Kiss and Incidental Trip

You Belong With Me
So Eun went to wake up Yi Jung around 6:30 in the morning. She was having doubts if she should wake him up or not. Yes, he forgave her already but still, she doesn’t think he’s ready to discuss it with her.
.
.
.
She tiptoed, not making any noise and saw her brother…still snoring. When she was finally next to him, she saw him with a picture of her under his left arm…
.
.
.
“Aww, aren’t you the sweetest?” She said and kissed him on his cheek.
.
.
.
“Oppa, I know you’re still upset about what happened but still you gave me a chance. I’m sorry…really. Like, if ever… okay, if ever, Woo Bin oppa and I sort of…make things official, he’ll never be like your replacement. There’s only one Yi Jung in my life and there will never be any other. Last night, I’m talking to the camera, now I’m talking to a sleeping person and now I’m talking to myself…I’m crazy Jungee, like you! I’m sorry, really… I love you.” She said and was about to kiss him again on his cheek when he accidentally turned his head…that made So Eun land her kiss on his…guess what? LIPS.
.
.
.
So Eun felt a shock...electricity curling up in every inch of her body. Good thing, he was still sleeping. She felt something as her pulse raced, she felt her cheeks turning red in embarrassment. Before she could say anything, Yi Jung moved again, LUB DUB LUB DUB… her heart was like beating loudly. She hurriedly went out of his room.
.
.
.
Yi Jung woke up and looked for something, he searched under the pillows and the covers but he didn’t find it. Before he could leave his bed, there he saw….her picture, back in its frame on his bedside table. He smiled to himself, he knew his sister’s daily routine. After waking up, So Eun would go straight to his bedroom just to wake him up before going to the kitchen to cook breakfast. They have maids, cooks and lots of body guards or whatsoever men, you name it all. Just leave So Eun alone in the kitchen, for Yi Jung’s meal. Of course Yi Jung also eats on five star restaurants, but since breakfast is his favorite meal of the day, better leave it to his sister, she was the best for him.
.
.
.
He looked at his phone and it read 7:34AM, just then, he heard something.
.
.
.
He actually forgot to turn off the computers last night, and the bug…(the microphone). He saw his sister coming out of the bathroom, wrapped with her bath robe. He was looking at her when So Eun started to remove her robe revealing her porcelain snow white skin, Yi Jung covered his eyes with his hands…automatically after So Eun removed it. Whew! Excuse me young man, you’re in your room and she doesn’t know you’re looking at her. He was about to shut it down when…
.
.
.
“It’s just a kiss…on the lips…nothing serious. It was an accident. Aaaiissh, So Eun why are you troubled?” his sister mumbled while looking at herself in the mirror.
.
.
.
“What do you mean kiss??? You and Woo Bin kissed already??? Yes, you should be troubled So Eun! Aiissh…” He said and turned it off.
.
.
.
Yi Jung went straight to the F4 lounge and found Jun Pyo, Jan Di, and Woo Bin. The dumb couple was as usual, arguing again while Woo Bin stood up when his eyes met Yi Jung.
.
.
.
“Yi Jung…bro…” Woo Bin said. Yi Jung just gave him a nod and went straight to the mini bar.
.
.
.
“Ya, Yi Jung sunbae, where’s Eunnie?” Jan Di asked.
.
.
.
“Looking for you I guess.” Yi Jung answered her.
.
.
.
“Really? Ehh, Gu Jun Pyo, I’ll see you later.”
.
.
.
“Muo? How many times do I have to tell you to call me oppa, or jagiya?” And Jun Pyo and Jan Di argued until their voices disappeared from the corridor.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
“So…I guess it’s you and me again.” Yi Jung said.
.
.
.
“I think so too…listen, if you really…”
.
.
.
“I’m doing this for my sister. I love her so much and you know that. The moment I see her cry because of you, it won’t matter to me even if you’re the strongest man on earth, the world’s strongest mafia successor or even So Yi Jung’s best friend. If you make my sister, So So Eun cry… I’ll do what it takes to get back to you. Get the picture?”
.
.
.
.
.
Woo Bin gulped and gave him a nod. After Yi Jung opened the wine, he got two glasses and handed the other one to Woo Bin. He gave him a tap on his shoulders and a “okay-i-forgive-you-now” smile.
.
.
.
.
.
“You got me hanging in there, seriously Yi Jung-ah, if loving So Eun means sacrificing our friendship, I’d rather forget my love life for the rest of my life. I mean… I love So Eun but you’re just, well, I sound gay…enough.”
.
.
.
.
.
“Just like So Eun, there’ll be no other me in her life. She said that, you will never ever replace me in her heart. So don’t try to take her away from me, araso? And whenever you go on a date, you have to ask me first. And remember, Saturday is OUR day. So make sure you don’t ruin it.”
.
.
.
.
.
“Ya, I know that ever since we’re juniors. Even if it was Ji Hoo’s piano recital, you stayed at home and watched movies with her. Even if it was Jun Pyo’s par…”
.
.
.
.
.
“Enough, just wanted to remind you. And…ahhh! There you go, the KISS.” He said and landed the glass on the table.
.
.
.
.
.
“Kiss??” Woo Bin almost choked.
.
.
.
“So Eun was talking about something…after she took a bath. She said it was an accidental kiss, nothing serious but she was troubled about it. Now…explain…while I’m still being nice to you.”
.
.
.
“But…what kiss??? I haven’t kissed So Eun at all, except when we played truth or dare… but that was barely counted! We were 10 years old!” Woo Bin defended.
.
.
.
.
.
“You haven’t kissed her? On her hand, cheeks? Nose? Lips? Where????” He was getting flustered as Woo Bin shook his head disapproving every single word he said.
.
.
.
.
.
After School…
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
“Ya, Yi Jung-ah!” Woo Bin.
.
.
.
Yi Jung stopped from entering his car and faced his best friend.
.
.
.
“What now?”
.
.
.
“You mind if i… well, can we have dinner again? So Eun and I? You said I should ask you first…”
.
“When?”
.
“I was thinking about tonight.”
.
“No. She’s still grounded. What about next week? Good? Okay. Bye” He said and left immediately leaving Woo Bin thunderstruck with his straight statement.
.
.
.
“Ahhh, this jealous, selfish and annoying brother of hers…” He said and scratched his head.
.
.
.
Later that night… Yi Jung returned So Eun’s phone that made his sister kiss him again and again…on his cheeks.
.
.
.
When she opened her phone, she saw 5 messages…all coming from Woo Bin..
.
.
.
Who was your first kiss?
.
You didn’t tell me you kissed someone.
.
Hello??? jealous guy here…what was that accidental kiss all about?
.
Yi Jung told me you kissed someone…accidentally and you were troubled about it.
.
So Eun, I demand you to reply right away.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
So Eun wondered what Woo Bin was talking about.
.
.
.
.
.
“I don’t recall telling….ahhh Jungee!!!!” and she stormed out and went to her brother’s room.
.
.
.
“Jungee….i don’t believe you! I’m telling harabeoji about this!”
.
.
.
“What? What did I do??”
.
.
.
“Were you peeking at me this morning??”
.
.
.
Yi Jung seems to be caught off guard when he realized his sister was only wearing nighties. He stood up and went to his bed.
.
.
.
“I don’t know what you’re talking about Eunnie. I’m going to bed.” He said and pretended he was sleeping already.
.
.
.
.
.
“You’re so unbelievable!” and she banged the door when she left.
.
.
.
.
.
“Geez, appa, she’s sure scary when angry! I promise, I wasn’t thinking of anything when I saw her this morning… honestly! I’m just concerned…” he uttered as he sank into his pillows. He was about to sleep when his phone rang.
.
.
.
.
.
“Yobosaeyo?”
.
.
.
“Yi Jung, I missed you!” on the other line.
.
.
.
“Hey Mi Young, how are you? How’s California?” Yi Jung smiled.
.
.
.
“It’s okay and guess what?”
.
.
.
“What guess what?”
.
.
.
“I’m coming over next week! For the fashion show.”
.
.
.
“Oh…that’s good. Make sure to drop by, okay? Hope to see you soon. Take care Mi Young. Bye.” And hang up.
.
.
.
.
YJ’S POV:
.
Hwang Mi Young. My counterpart. A sophisticated fashion designer friend of mine. Loves parties, guys, drinks and style. Shops all day, parties all night. I never dated her, I don’t date someone who’s like me. She knows my likes, dislikes, what turns me on and what turns me off. It’s kinda boring right? I want someone who’s challenging. She likes Eunnie., Sometimes, she dresses her up and gives her some lessons to enhance her stick figure. But they’re not that close, Eunnie is not that stylish kind of girl, she loves simple and plain colors while Mi Young loves outstanding colors and patterns. Why am I even talking about her?
.
.
.
END OF POV
.
===
mianhae for the chap titles. i on it. i'm not that creative with words but i do write at the level of my readers. As i'm quite sure my readers are about my age, i write it the way they just understand. and i'm trying my best to not make it very hard to understand. i mean literally. whew!
.
.
.
well...review then. please...it inspires me. ^^ gamsahamnida. ^^