Dog Pox and Chicken Scratch

You Belong With Me

 

Woo Bin and Jae Kyung arrived first in Shinhwa followed by Yi Jung who was having trouble keeping the adorable little puppy silent.

 

 

“Will you stop shout…barking??” but adorable little Minhee kept on barking.

 

 

“Aishh…ya! Shut up!” He tried to get a hold of Minhee’s head but unfortunately, MinHee caught him.

 

 

“Ahhh! You…” and Minhee just kept on barking. T_T

 

 

Yi Jung’s car parked at the VIP space in front of the school’s main entrance. He took MinHee out of his car and went his way to the lounge.

 

 

“Jungee!!!” So Eun called him.

 

 

“Eunnie…” he smiled and waved at her.

 

 

“Awwww….cute dog! Who owns this adorable…little….puppy Jungee?”

 

 

“Adorable? You call that adorable? Come with me.”

 

 

“Where? I’m going to the lounge, Jan Di told me to meet her there.”

 

 

“That’s where I’m heading. Bring her, and don’t let her touch the ground. Her monkey mama might-“

 

 

“Yi Jung what happened to your hand!” So Eun said and examined his thumb.

 

 

“That brat just bit me when I told her to shut up.”

 

 

“Omo…let’s go.” She said and dragged him.

 

 

So Eun stopped herself from dragging Yi Jung when she caught a glimpse of someone or somebody standing just outside the lounge.

 

 

“Oppa…”

 

 

 

Woo Bin was pulling or should I say dragging Jae Kyung to go inside the lounge but she seems so reluctant.

 

 

So Eun’s POV: I remember Jun Pyo oppa telling me about bringing girls in the lounge…except me and Jan Di since we’re like already members of F4…who is she? And why is Woo Bin forcing her to go inside? Is she his new girl? What was i? A…break from your…playboy routine?

 

 

“So Eun-sshi…Yi Jung-ah…”

 

 

 

“Why the sudden formality…opp…sunbae?” So Eun asked. She wondered why he called her “So Eun sshi” and not Eunnie… so he called him sunbae instead of oppa.

 

 

“Huh? Eunnie…it’s…”

 

 

“MinHee, come here girl.” Jae Kyung called and MinHee jumped from So Eun to Jae Kyung.

 

 

“So this puppy is yours?” So Eun asked politely.

 

 

“Yes, she belongs to me.” Jae Kyung smiled.

 

 

They all went in with So Eun not saying anything. Yi Jung noticed it. So Eun dragged Yi Jung to the washroom and let him wash his hands. She then applied ointment to his bleeding thumb.

 

 

“It’s not a bite Jungee, just a scratch. You coward…” she grinned.

 

 

Then she took a sit next to Jan Di on the sofa, still not saying anything.

 

 

“Eunnie, who is she?” Jan Di whispered.

 

“Nanmurogetseo. Do you know her?” She answered.

 

“Will I ask you if I do?” and made a funny face.

 

 

Yi Jung and Woo Bin wasn’t the only one staring at So Eun at that time. Ji Hoo was also doing some observations. Jae Kyung was introducing herself to them and telling stories like Woo Bin was afraid of stuffs that crawl, Woo Bin has fear of the number 13 and other stuffs. So Eun just looked at Jae Kyung from head to toe to the head again…and again.

 

 

Ji Hoo, on the other hand was shuffling his cards one more time, he laid them on the table… one by one.

 

 

THE LOVERS. THE HANGED MAN. FIRE.

 

Ji Hoo closed his eyes for about 3 seconds but was a bit surprised when he saw Eunnie in front of him when he opened it.

 

 

“Oppa…you didn’t finish what you said last time.” Eunnie said.

 

 

Ji Hoo looked around, Woo Bin and Jae Kyung are somehow like Jan Di and Jun Pyo, arguing. Yi Jung and Jun Pyo were playing pool while Jan Di was playing with MinHee.

 

 

“Will you go out with me?” Ji Hoo asked.

 

 

“Muo? Oppa…” she swallowed.

 

 

“Silly…just outside the door. I’ll explain to you.” So Eun smiled in embarrassment and followed Ji Hoo.

 

 

“The lovers…signifies two souls with one heart. The hanged man signifies treachery or betrayal… and Fire…is…well, a downfall or something…an end.”

 

 

“I don’t understand…”

 

 

“Maybe you’re looking…but you don’t really see, the person you’ve been looking for has been with you for a very long time…that’s why I told you to choose wisely so you won’t hurt one of them…or else, you might regret it…and both of them might le…Yi Jung-ah.” Ji Hoo said when he saw Yi Jung standing just outside the door listening to them.

 

 

“Jungee, oppa’s reading my future.”

 

 

“Hmmm, I can see that. I’m going to appa, you like to come?”

 

 

“Of course! Let’s continue it some other time oppa, gomawuh!” She smiled and hurriedly went inside to bid goodbye to Jan Di.

 

 

“Jan Di-ah, I’ll see you later, make sure to pack everything. Araso? Call me.” So Eun said, grabbed her bag and left without even saying a word to Woo Bin. He saw her but was distracted when Jae Kyung threw him a shot on his arm.

 

 

“Ya monkey, what was that for?” he asked.

 

 

“You stepped on my foot!” She exclaimed and fixed herself.

 

 

When they were in the car, Eunnie realized she forgot to even say goodbye to Woo Bin.

 

 

“Any problem?” Yi Jung asked as he revved up the engine.

 

 

“Muo? Ahh…ani, ani, I just…”

 

 

“Forgot to say goodbye?” he just knew her too well.

 

 

“Sort of…”

 

 

“Go on, I’ll wait…” and he assured her with a genuine smile on his face. He was being a supportive brother.

 

 

Eunnie took of her seatbelt and was about to open the door of the car when she saw Woo Bin and Jae Kyung leaving the lounge, laughing. She re-fastened her seatbelt and gave Yi Jung a faint smile.

 

 

“I think…he’ll survive for today. Let’s go.” She said.

 

 

The car sped passing by Woo Bin and Jae Kyung. Yi Jung looked at Woo Bin with a questioning look on his face.

 

 

“Jungee…Jan Di will be sleeping with me tonight.”

 

 

“Wae? Anything wrong?”

 

 

“Oh, I forgot to tell you. We have a week long vacation, of course, you knew that. So…Jan Di and I decided to go to Jeju…to visit her parents. Is that okay?”

 

“Sure.”

 

 

“I was thinking of going alone. Just me and Jan Di.”

 

 

“Sure.”

 

 

“Jungee…aren’t you going to say anything?”

 

 

“Why? You’re a grown up now…remember? Just bring a body guard or two, or none if you like.” He smirked.

 

 

 

So Eun’s POV: Gee…he trusts me that much? Isn’t he worried? But it’s quite a relief because Jun Pyo oppa won’t force himself to go with Jan Di too…

 

 

 

When they arrived to their father’s memorial house, So Eun suddenly felt strange and was walking in criss-cross.

 

 

“You okay Eunnie?” Yi Jung asked and held her.

 

 

“I don’t know…I guess I’m just dizzy.”

 

 

“You’re so hot Eunnie…not hot hot…I mean hot…I mean, warm…ehhh fever thing. Eunnie…did you eat mushrooms again?”

 

 

 

“Muo? I did not…I haven’t eaten yet. Why?”

 

 

 

“What are these? Skin rashes…”

 

 

 

“Ehh?? Where did I get these?”

 

 

 

She looked inside of her shirt and saw the spots.

 

 

 

“Oppa…I think…I have…”

 

 

 

“A chicken pox?” He laughed.

 

 

 

“What’s so funny?”

 

 

“Looks like someone will be disappointed and happy for a postponed vacation.”

 

 

“What do you mean?”

 

 

“Jan Di and Jun Pyo.”

 

 

 

“Omo…Jan Di-ah. Jungee…”

 

 

“Let’s go home. Let’s visit appa some other time. Appa, mianheyo, I’ll talk about it next time. Our angel is sick and is worried sick.” He continued laughing.

 

 

“That’s not funny Jungee…”

 

 

 

“Wae? I’ve got a plan.” He smiled. He put his arms on her shoulders as they went back to the car.

 

Chapter end notes:

Do you think Woo Bin broke So Eun's heart? How will YJ deal with it? In some points...YJ knows that JK and WB are not an item...and are only childhood friends. But in the eyes of his beloved sister... he smells jealousy. Uh-oh, Woo Bin sunbae, what did YJ told you if you broke Eunnie's heart? and what plan are you planning for this postponed vacation YJ? ^^