Woo Bin oppa likes me?

You Belong With Me
The next day, It was Yi Jung’s turn to cook breakfast for So Eun. He did manage to cook egg rolls, but not that good actually. But at least he tried…

“Eunnie, wake up. The sun’s up, you’re late.” He whispered in her ear.

“Hmmm?” So Eun said and stretched her arms and accidentally hit Yi Jung on his nose.

“Aaaishhh! Eunnie! You’re so sloppy!”

“Wae? I didn’t know you were there lurking in my pretty face! If I know, if I wasn’t your sister you sure would have fallen for me already. Oppa, I know I’m beautiful okay? But don’t stare at me like tha-“

“Ya, don’t get so full of yourself. You’re not even half 1/3 of what really “beautiful” means. Eat and hurry up. I’m late.” He said and went out of the room.

“Ehhh? Since when did you care about being late?” So Eun said scratching her head.

In school…

“So Eun sshi!”

“Woo Bin oppa…” So Eun went to Woo Bin who was drinking soda alone in the bench.

“How have you been lately?” He asked.

“Fine…Jungee’s a bit funny today. He cooked egg rolls this morning and he was hurrying ‘cause he’ll be late. What is that? Since when did you guys care about school time?” She said smiling.

“Ehh? Is that so? Eunnie, I want to tell you something…”

“Hmm? What is that about?”

“What do you think of me?”

“What do you mean what do I think of you?”

“As a man…as a person. As an individual…”

“Well, I consider you like Jungee, a brother… you guys always protect me when we you were young and I was younger. You treat me like a princess, always center of attention that Jun Pyo oppa walked out when nobody listened to him because the three of you comforted me when I was crying. Wae? Why are you asking?”

“I always thought of you as a girl Eunnie…a girl worth loving. Before, yes, you’re like my little sister… but you grew up so fast…and beautiful. We could always trust you, like you were the rose and we’re the thorns in your stem, we should protect you from harm. But things are different now Eunnie, I’ve thought of this since High School but I’m afraid Jungee would be irate about this.”

“What are you trying to say oppa?”

“So Eun sshi, I like you, not as a sister, not as a friend, but as a girl…a woman.”

“Oppa…”

“I’m not forcing you to like me back. I just felt like I need to tell you.”

“Oppa…”

“Let’s not have these awkward dealings with each other araso? Yi Jung might doubt I did something to you. Just forget it…ya, forget it.”

WB POV: What do you mean forget it? Woo Bin, tell her! Tell her!

“Ehhh, I was wondering…if…”

“What oppa?”

“Well…will you go out with me? Like on a date. Don’t tell Yi Jung please…”

“But…”

“Let’s give it a chance Eunnie… You know me for so long, I won’t break your heart, I promise.”

“But Jungee….”

“He won’t know, if you won’t tell him.”

“I don’t know.”

“Please Eunnie…”

“I’ll think about it oppa, I have classes, I have to go now.” But before Eunnie could stand, Woo Bin caught her wrist and handed her a small blue box.

“I intend to give you that last night, but you left early. Belated happy birthday.” He said and smiled at her.

“Gomawuh, oppa…for everything.” She smiled and walked away.

Eunnie went home straight after class..

“I’m home.” She called but nobody answered.

“Oppa? Jungee, are you there?” She called when she opened the door to his room but NO. He’s not there.

She kept on calling while searching every single room of the house. She toured almost all, except one – his studio.

She ran all the way from the dirty kitchen to the back of their mansion.

“Oppa…” She said and went inside room.

“Good you’re here, I’m starving.” Yi Jung said as he was molding the clay.

“What are you making?” She smiled and sat beside him.

“Something for my – where did that come from??” He said when he saw her neck with something dangling in it.

“Oh, it’s a gift…from a friend.” She said touching it.

“Which friend?” He stopped his work and wiped his hands with the towel. She doesn’t have any REAL close friend other than Jan Di and F3.

“Ahhh, my classmate. He…said it was a birthday present.” She said and closed her eyes.

“He? So…he’s a man after all. Judging from the type of jewelry he gave you. I already have suspects…”

“Suspects?? Jungee, he’s not a criminal to be called a suspect. He’s a good person.”

“So you know him well?”

“It’s not like that and I am not talking about this. I’m hungry.” She said and stood up and left the studio.

“Hmmm…you got me thinking.” Yi Jung uttered.

That night, Yi Jung his cameras again and focused on Eunnie.

“Should I call him? Or not…maybe not…” She said to herself. She was rolling and jumping and curling in her bed. She decided to just text him.

Oppa, jal ja. ^^

Then around 3 minutes later…he replied.

I thought you’re going to call me?

I thought so too but I don’t think it’s quite safe, Jungee might turn on his camera anytime and he might catch me talking to you. Hope you understand. :)

Ahh…I see. You sleepy?

Ani…not yet though. How about you oppa?

I was dosing off before you texted, but now I’m awake as hell. :)

Yi Jung saw her sister happily texting on her bed when it was already 12:20AM…

“Appa, I think our Eunnie has a secret lover and I don’t think she has plans to tell me.” He said staring at the monitor.

Yi Jung lied on his bed staring at his phone for a moment… He wanted to text her. It was 1:30AM and he doesn’t know if she’s still awake texting or already asleep. He decided to stop watching but he did not fail to hit the “record” button before finally turning off the lights.

Meanwhile…

I’m sleepy oppa…we should sleep now.

I know you’re not used to staying up late. Sorry, have a good sleep angel. See you in my dreams. :)

Good night oppa, and thank you, it’s beautiful. I’m wearing it now.

And So Eun slept with a smile on her face.

===
comment pls. ^^