Jealous Much

You Belong With Me

 

Eunnie opened her eyes and recalled her dream last night.

 

“Yi Jung kissed me…aissh, what a nightmare Eunnie. That was just a dream. That was just a dream. But it felt like true! I felt his lips on mine!” Then she shut herself up when she heard someone opening the door.

 

Mi Young. T_T right, good thing to spoil her day.

 

“Hurry up lazy head, we have a busy day ahead.”

 

“Muo?? Me? A lazy head? Ya, unnie, what the devil are you talking about? It’s my rest day.”

 

“No rest day today, it’s Wednesday and it’s show time.”

 

“Muo? Ahh, I remember, with all due respect unnie, I will go to your fashion show if you will let me wear my own clothing and not those stuffs you stuffed in my closet last night.” She said smiling.

 

“Not a chance my dear, sorry. Hurry up and wear that jade garb with those black heels, I’ll meet you downstairs in 15 minutes. Araso?” she said and stormed out of the room.

 

“I’ll meet you downstairs in 15 minutes…tsk…meet yourself ‘cause I’m not going! ” She said in a mocking tone. Then she received a text message, which came from Yi Jung.

 

Do this for me please… Just follow what she says. I’ve a surprise for you after. Thanks stick.

 

“Ohhh…I swear if not for you Jungee, I would have kicked that girl’s .”

 

Then she received another text message.

 

I knew you love me, thank you!

 

Then she looked at the camera nearest to her.

 

“Stop watching me will you?!!” she said and headed to the bathroom.

 

Yi Jung laughed at her as he leaned back to his chair. He turned the computers off and decided to go to the kitchen.

 

Before he could reach the last step of the stairs, he smelled something…

 

“Uh-oh…she cooked again.” He said closing his eyes in disbelief.

“Hey Yi Jung, come let’s eat.” Mi Young finally came into his eyes as she was wearing an apron and a chef’s hat.

“Uhh…you cooked breakfast?”

“Yes, I cooked pancakes and bacon, why?”

“Ehh…nothing, let’s just wait for Eunnie.”

“Okaaay…” Mi Young said and returned to the kitchen.

 

Yi Jung hurriedly went back to Eunnie’s room.

 

“Eunnie, she did it again!”

 

He waited for a while until Eunnie finally came out of the washroom.

 

“What are you doing here Jungee?”

“She did it again!”

“What?”

“Breakfast.”

“My….my, she makes the worst pancakes ever. Gosh Jungee, what kind of woman is that!” She said while starting to remove her bathrobe.

 

“Hey! What are you doing?”

“Changing…why?”

“Are you doing it in front of me??”

“I’ve always done it before! Wae? Wae? You’re tempted to look at me now?”

“Aniya! Change somewhere else! You’re a grown up now remember?? And you were even furious and blamed me I peeked on-“

“That was because you were butting on other people’s business. I’m gonna change here, in front of you. 1…2…”

“Ya, I’m leaving!” and he stormed out of her room.

 

“Haha! Coward.” So Eun stick out her tongue. She’s not going to do it in front of him really… She just loves annoying him.

 

 

Yi Jung and Mi Young waited patiently for So Eun.

 

“Now where is she? We still have lots of things to do!”

 

“I’m here Ms. L.A.” She said lazily.

“What in the world are you wearing??” Mi Young looked at her from head to toe.

“Uhhh…clothes? What kind of question is that?” So Eun smirked as she fixes Yi Jung’s tie.

“Your heels don’t fit your dress at all!” She said.

“Well, look at her, I think it does.” Yi Jung smiled at So Eun as they enter the car.

“And where am I supposed to sit?” Mi Young said when she saw Eunnie settled in front with Yi Jung.

“At the back of course, first lady always comes first. Get in, we’re late aren’t we?” So Eun smirked.

 

They drove all the way to the mall…to shop of course. Yi Jung phoned Woo Bin.

 

“What’s up?” Woo Bin on the other line.

“Meet me at the mall in 15 minutes.”

“Okay.”

 

They were strolling, Mi Young was looking for some clothes for both Yi Jung and So Eun. She has so much to prepare for the fashion show, although she brought 14 suitcases filled with her designed garbs, she can’t let Eunnie wear them on the streets.

 

“Why do you have to buy me so much? You’re not like my mother or something…” She scoffed.

“Hey, I’m doing you a favor ‘kay? So shut that little mouth of yours and just carry these bags.” She winked.

 

“So Eun-sshi!” Woo Bin called.

 

“Oppa, what are you doing here? Yi Jung might see you!”

“Actually, he’s the one who called me. Where is he?”

 

They looked around and saw Yi Jung talking to a salesgirl.

 

“Oppa!” So Eun called.

“Oh, Woo Bin, thanks for coming man.”

“Why did you let him come?”

“To help you of course.” Yi Jung smiled.

 

“Eeeh..ehem…” Mi Young announced her existence.

 

“And who is this gorgeous guy?” Mi Young asked.

“Ehh…This is…” So Eun said but was cut short by Yi Jung.

“So Eun’s boyfriend.”

“Ehh..what? Did I hear that correctly?”

“Yes. Boyfriend…Boyfriend.” Yi Jung repeated.

“Oh…I see, good to hear you have a friend, which is a boy…”

“Aniyo…we’re a couple.” Woo Bin said.

 

Mi Young looked at So Eun from head to toe and strolled out to someplace else.

 

“I knew it.”

“What?” So Eun said to Yi Jung.

“Brace yourselves, we got a fuming troll on the loose.” He laughed.

 

So Eun and Woo Bin looked at each other. Mi Young was still busy looking and checking some clothes with Yi Jung following around. Eunnie and Woo Bin decided to have a seat first.

 

“You’re tired, aren’t you?” Woo Bin asked.

“She’s the worst nightmare ever.”

“I think she’s cute.” He smirked.

“Hey…are you hitting on her?”

“Just joking…she seems nice.”

“Ohhh…you don’t know anything. Will you come tonight?” She said as she scooped a spoonful of her ice cream.

“Are you inviting me?”

“Well…if you want to. I could use some company.” She smiled.

“Eunnie…can we go out again, some other time? I mean…that dinner wasn’t that great.” He said shyly.

“I know…let’s just make sure Yi Jung knows everything. I can’t hide anything from him really.”

____________________

 

“Where are those two?” He looked around and saw Woo Bin and Eunnie eating ice cream on the Ice Castle café.

 

YJ POV: She’s happy with him. Woo Bin…you made her happy…Eunnie…if…if…Woo Bin’s with you then what’s my role in your life now? You seem to be happy with him…Appa, what is this? Strange…I should be happy our Eunnie has finally turned into a woman and is happily dating my best friend. But…I don’t feel so good. I’m not happy with the idea…although she begged me to give them a chance. I really don’t like it. Am I really a jealous brother? Brother? Could it be…Eunnie…that I’m…well…could it be…I wish…I hope not…

 

“Yi Jung, are you okay? You look pale.” Mi Young stared at him for a moment.

“Ahh, yes, Mi Young, I have to go now. Just tell Eunnie, I have something important to do.” He said and stuffed all the bags he was bringing to Mi Young.