Effects of Alcohol

You Belong With Me

 

Yi Jung was talking to one of their major sponsors for the auction next day. He was planning something big for the auction. Meanwhile, Eunnie was having a not-so-nice conversation with some girls at the pub.

 

 

“…and, may I know you?” So Eun asked.

 

 

“Sorry, I haven’t introduced myself properly. The name is Soo Jin. And these are my friends… we’re regulars here at RL.”

 

 

 

“Regulars? RL? I’m…So Eun.”

 

 

“Aww...Don’t tell me you don’t know? Regulars, I mean we’re regular customers here at RL… Red Light District. My, my, how old are you?”

 

 

“Well…i…”

 

 

 

“Everything okay here Eunnie?” Yi Jung said as he slipped his phone back to his pocket.

 

 

 

“Yes, everything’s going well Jungee.”

 

 

“Oh, hey Soo Jin, sorry but Woo Bin’s not with me and I’m not here to have some fun, I’m on a date.” Yi Jung said as he sat next to Eunnie.

 

 

“Oh, I know…you’re teaching this little girl how to have some fun, right? I’m guessing this is your first time right sweetie? Why don’t you leave her to us Yi Jung?” Soo Jin asked Yi Jung. Yi Jung playfully smiled at them and scratched his head. I knew it, this is not a good place to spend our first date. So many interruptions.

 

 

 “Ahh…you see Soo Jin. Eunnie here…is…”

 

 

“Whatever, the party’s just staring to heat up and it’s boring to stay here. Come on!” Soo Jin grabbed Eunnie and led her to the dance floor.

 

 

 

Yi Jung sat there, surprised, because the girl who call herself Soo Jin just stole his date for tonight. Soo Jin led her to the bar and gave Eunnie a glass of who knows what drink is that.

 

 

 

“Here, drink this. I’m sure you’ll attract everybody tonight.” Soo Jin said and smiled. Eunnie thought of attracting only Yi Jung. Well, might as well try. It’s good to learn from the expert right?

 

 

(A/N: Aww…our innocent Eunnie doesn’t know what she’s doing. Where is Yi Jung?! Will he just let her go with that Soo Jin??)

 

 

 

Everybody was dancing in the middle of the dance floor. Girls were shaking and grinding with their partners while Eunnie was feeling a bit tipsy. She felt like her world was spinning round and round. The feeling was familiar, like the first time they went to the club and she drank the vodka thinking it was water. It’s getting hot, the people are so…into each other. Then she felt like she was pushed, banged and her foot was stepped on. She can’t seem to find the way out of the centerstage. Looks like everyone wants her to stay in the center, so she stood there, her head swinging sideways, as if she’s gonna fall. There she goes, walking criss-cross.

 

 

Meanwhile… Soo Jin came back to Yi Jung, who seems to be missing. Where did he go?

 

 

 

“Aisshh, that girl, I swear I’m not going to forgive her if anything happens to Eunnie. Pabo, it’s your fault in the first place, why did you let her go with that girl?” Yi Jung uttered.

 

 

 

Girls clung to him asking him for a dance, asking him for a date, asking for his number, asking for a one night stand??! Geez. That’s way…way…low. Anyways, he looked everywhere, but there are so many people, and the dancefloor is so crowded. Plus the lights are killing me, those disco lights give me headache.

 

 

 

“No choice.” He sighed and went to the dance floor.

 

He was like a magnet, damn! All the girls in the dance floor stopped dancing and crowded themselves around him. Then there he saw, his Eunnie, trying her best to break free from a guy’s grip. Yi Jung’s blood boiled to the highest degree and pushed aside everyone blocking his way.

 

 

“Hey! Leave her alone.”

 

“I got her first, so you leave us alone.” The guy said.

 

“Please mister, let go of me, I’m with him.” Eunnie begged.

 

 

“She begged you, now let go while I’m being nice.” Yi Jung warned.

 

“Hey hey, mind your own business while I’m being nice to you too jerk. Who the hell are you?!” He grabbed Yi Jung’s collar and pushed him.

 

 

 

Yi Jung cursed him under his breath. He gritted his teeth, and Eunnie’s cry made him angry even more.

 

 

 

“Please mister, stop it. Let go of me. Don’t hurt him.” Eunnie begged again.

 

 

 

“I told you to leave her alone!” and Yi Jung hit the guy.

 

 

 

The guy fell down the floor and cried in pain. Yi Jung went to Eunnie who was now sitting on the floor, crying, like a baby.

 

 

 

“Hey…come now, it’s okay. I’m here.” Yi Jung said.

 

 

“Are you okay? Are you hurt?” She asked.

 

 

“Pabo, you’re asking when it’s you who’s crying?”

 

“It hurts.”

 

 

“What hurts Eunnie? He hurt you? What did he do? Tell me!” Yi Jung said examining her.

 

 

“My head…it hurts, I’m feeling-“

 

 

And she..kind of…well throw up.

 

 

 

“Sorry Yi Jung, I didn’t know the effects of alcohol.” Then she fell asleep.

 

 

Yi Jung looked at his clothes which were now messed up, then he felt something heavy on his arms. My, my, Eunnie, you never fail to amuse me.

 

 

Eunnie fell asleep and Yi Jung can’t help but smile at what happened. She really is very cute to look at, he carried her bridal style and they went home.

 

 

 

When they arrived, he buzzed for a couple of times when he realized he forgot that he sent all the maids to vacation. So he opened the gate himself. It was dark, Eunnie was in a deep sleep.

 

 

 

Yi Jung carried her and decided to enter through the kitchen since that door was never locked due to some purposes. It was dark so he decided to turn on the lights, before he could step out of the kitchen and head to the stairs-

 

 

 

“Aaaaahhhhhh!!!!!!!!”

 

 

 

“Geez!!” Yi Jung almost lost his balance and Eunnie almost fell. Good thing, he has a good reflex.

 

 

 

“What was that? Hmmm…Yi Jung?” Eunnie woke up. Then the lights were on.

 

 

 

“Hey there you two, where have you been?” Jun Pyo asked. Just then, 3 heads popped out of the big sofas. Mi Young, Jan Di and Jae Kyung.

 

 

 

“Hey there sunbae! Is Eunnie alright?” Jan Di asked.

 

 

 

“Ahhh…if I’m not mistaken, the house arrest has ended already 2 days ago, so what are you all still doing here in our house?” Yi Jung asked.

 

 

 

Yi Jung let go of Eunnie and kissed her in her forehead.

 

 

 

“I’ll just go and wash up, you okay?” Yi Jung asked.

 

 

“I’m sorry it turned out to be a bad first date for both of us.” She pouted.

 

 

 

“Well, you could still finish your agenda on me tonight. If you want to…”

 

 

“Really??” Eunnie smiled and they were getting too close…

 

 

 

“Ehem…uh, excuse me guys but we’re here..you see, you’re not alone.” Mi Young waved her hand at them.

 

 

“What are you all doing here at this time of night?” Yi Jung asked.

 

 

 

“We decided to watch a horror movie, we can’t sleep and we enjoyed the house arrest, I was thinking of living here permanently.” Ji Hoo joked.

 

 

 

“Ehh? Oppa…” Eunnie said.

 

 

 

 

“Just joking, well, will you let us stay for a while Eunnie?” Ji Hoo asked. Eunnie looked at Jun Pyo and Jan Di who were smiling brightly as if begging for her approval.

 

 

 

“Well..i, I would love to.” Eunnie managed to smile and collapsed.

 

 

“Eunnie!” Jae Kyung, Mi Young and Jan Di chorused.

 

 

 

“Don’t worry, she didn’t know the effects of alcohol.” Yi Jung winked at them.

 

 

“Yeah…until now.” Jae Kyung said and they all laughed.

 

 

 

Yi Jung carried her again and brought her upstairs…to his room. Wait….TO HIS ROOM!?!?!?!