◆-Home Not So Sweet Home

Raising Wolves
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Tao gave his brother a confused look when the words left his mouth, was Kris right, had his brother gone mad. Of course this was his mother, it looked like his mother but it wasn't until Tao inhale that he realized the scent being release from the person holding him was completely different from the one that usually came off his mother, they may not have been close to her nor spent a normal amount of time in which a mother spends with her young, but he was sure he knew what his mother smelt like and it was nothing near to the tangent scent this creature was releasing.



As if finally realizing he had literally ran into the arms of danger, he started panicking. Whimpering and pawing at the creature that held his' mother's face. His movements came to an immediate stop when the hold on his tiny neck tightened, threatening to stop the air that entered his lungs.



"If I could take all twelve of you Lycan cubs with me I would, but i can smell your disgraceful mother getting near" The figure shifted to their left.



As the figure began to turn, a loud snarl and sounds of branches breaking on the dirt filled floor that came from behind the tree filled areas, caused the cubs including the female figure that disguised himself as their mother to all freeze.



The bushes parted as human figures with piercing eyes made their way through it. The way their pupils were dilated, making the eyes seem drowned in complete blackness, irises pulsating a blended colour of red and golden yellow rhythmically as if dancing passionately to the drums of one' heartbeat, sent a cold shiver down the shifter's spine when she saw all menacing eyes on her.

 

"I suggest to put my child down, shifter" The woman grunted in distaste as if the mere sight of the woman was disgusting.

 

"You! This is all your fault, you're blinded by greed but one thing will never change. By hook or by Crook, you will never wear the queen's crown"


The shifter stated before throwing Tao towards his brothers and running off into the darkest part of the forest.

 

"Find her, find her and drag that distasteful being back to the cages of hell where she belongs" The head of the group roared so loudly that it sent even the biggest of men shivering.

 

The men in whom stood by her side a second ago all shifted, turning into their true forms as their clothing shredded and fell lifelessly onto the ground as the drumming of heavy paws echoed into the terror filled night as they hunted their prey.

 

The figure turned around and stared at th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter