◆-Romeo, Romeo, Where art thou my DO

Raising Wolves
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

They reached back home a little after noon and the sense of smell was met with the delicious incense of a home cooked meal that wasn’t from her, which meant that D.o was the one responsible, Something that didn’t really happened all the time at home because he only liked cooking for his own personal reason, but she had to admit his food tasted better than her own and she didn’t care, once her belly was filled and was satisfied by the taste, then she didn’t care who’s food tasted better.

 

As they entered the kitchen, all the boys were huddled around the island watching intensely as D.O placed more food on the plates and moved on to a different dish.

 

“What’s going on?” she asked.

 

“I’m bribing them with food so they don’t interrupt our date today” D.O stated.

 

“Our what?”

 

“Our date, I’m taking you out tonight, so go get ready while I finish cook for these dogs” he said, receiving a growl from the boys.

 

“Hmm- what do I wear?” she asked.

 

“I’m not sure, something classy and fit for the theatrical theatre” he stated before turning his back to finish his cooking.

 

She finished off with an ‘okay’ and made her way towards her bedroom as Chanyeol joined the boys and waited for D.O to distribute their long awaited food.

 

She stepped into the shower and was enchanted as the hot water cascaded down her body and relinquished whatever tension her body holding on to, she sighed in satisfaction when her muscles loosened and her body grew relaxed. She scrubbed all the muck that had built up on her body and watched as the water with her dead skin cell washed down the drain.

 

She wrapped the fluffy towel around her and another on her damp hair, as her body dried, she coated her skin with olive oil before she began to get dressed. Making her way to her closet, she pondered on what she should wear, she shoved aside all her tops and casual dresses until she found the section that held all her fancy dresses, including her dress for the Blue Butterfly Ball.

 

A midnight blue dress with a deep cut down the middle section and a high slit on her right leg, as she tried it on she realized it emphasized her long legs and above average chest that she never really showed and preferred to hide under baggy tops and dresses.

 

She accessorized with a black velvety strapped high heeled shoes and a pair of diamond earrings her mother left her along with the Onyx incrusted crown shaped ring she always wore. She applied a simply Smokey eye shadow with a smoked out black at the ends, a deep blue on her lids and a flit of gold to highlight her tear duct before applying a winged eyeliner that made her eyes pop.

 

It was a little after two in the afternoon when she had finished getting dressed and three-thirty when she had finished curled her hair with the curling iron. By the time she stepped out the room D.O was nowhere to be found and the rest of the boys where laid back on the couch, looking relaxed and well fed. It wasn’t until she had looked towards the kitchen di she see the sink stacked with dirty plates and glasses and she just sighed.

 

“I’m I supposed to be the one to clean all that?” she questioned.

 

They all whipped their head towards the voice and each gawked at her wordlessly, eyes all flicker their own shade of blue and she tried not to expose her blush.

 

“You look beautiful” D.O stated as he walked down the stairs.

 

She mentally laughed at how ironic this moment was, normally it’s be the men staring at the women as she walked down the stairs slowly. She showed her gratitude to his compliment by blushing which made him happier than he already was.

 

“Same goes to you” she said.

 

“Why thank you, I always knew I was a beautiful pup, now that my mate confirmed it, I’ll be gloating the rest of the night” he smirked as she blushed harder.

 

Definitely not the response I was expecting.

 

“Now shall we my love” he said and he linked their arms.

 

 

The entrance to the theatre was jam packed and the traffic was endurable to some extent, she didn’t ask how he had gotten a car with a chauffeur to drive them to the theatre, the fact that he had even gotten tickets to the El Dorado Theatre alone was questionable, that was where only the rich and well associated gathered.

 

She was rich indeed but well associated, she was not, and for D.O to be able to come made her curious yet excited, she had always wanted to watch a theatrical pe

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter