◆-What to do? What to do?

Raising Wolves
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yet again, another week flew by and everything seemed to go back to the way it was originally, and that’s after twelve pups were found in the words and mystically changed into grown men that made her life both joyous and hectic, but with patience everything started falling in place little by little. She had more free time on her hands and she wasn’t even avoiding the boys anymore, and even on this beautiful Saturday the place was so quite she could hear the singing birds outside her doors - figuratively.

 

As the previous days flew by, little by little the boys slowly drifted away and got entangled in their own little hobbies and interest. Sehun, Kai and Lay were introduced to dance - something they had learned about and took interest in a while after they became humans and it was like drinking water to them since they all learnt it so naturally. So Sora, seeing their natural born talent decided to enrol them in the Dance Club –though extremely expensive she didn’t mind spending the money. Though they started at the same time and was great in their own ways, they all moved differently. Kai was the fast learner, you could teach him a choreography and he’d throw it back at you in two hours tops, he was a more on the flexible side –moves so fluid you’d be star-struck. Lay just like Kai was a quick learner but yet his moves were fiercer and more hard-hitting, where Kai was fluid; Lay was rough. Sehun on the other hand took a little longer to learn his steps but he was just as good, he had a more stiff way of dancing rather than flexible but that boy could dance his off when given the chance.

 

D.O on the other hand finally discovered the library, a place he claimed was ‘idiot proof’ and had been there every other day since his discovery. From that day every time he returned home from the school library he’d stumble through the door with his hands trying to balance at least six books alone and she’d wonder how he managed to carry them from school to the house. He then discovered the Movie Theatre two days after the library and whenever he wasn’t at the library, he was off spending money at the Theatre enjoying his time.

 

Xiumin and Luhan on the other hand got scouted by the school’s football coach on day during lunch break when they were mimicking the moves they had seen on TV a week before with a crushed can trying to outdo one another, so coach threw the ball and was impressed with their skill level that he invited them to train Monday, Wednesdays, Fridays and Saturdays along with the others who were scouted until he’d email their results to Sora’s email on Saturday at 3pm. She knew if they made the team she’d have to pay their travel expenses, uniforms, shoes and other football equipment required for them to excel, she wasn’t bothered.

 

Tao took the interest in martial arts after watching the entire filmography of Bruce Lee, Jackie Chan and Jet Li on Netflix – yet again money out Sora’s pockets – So she decided to join him in the Wushu classes that took place near school every day.

 

Suho just like D.O discovered books but not your everyday books, he was fascinated by comic books when D.O had brought one home from the movie theatre saying it was given out when he was leaving but didn’t find it interesting enough to finish the entire book and left it on the kitchen island where Suho had picked it up and lo and behold fell in love. Just within the few days of discovering comics he had googled all the comic book stores and conventions within traveling distance and had managed to drag Sora to every one of them, and best believe they walked out with some pretty pricey comic book figurines. So not only did they have to build shelves to accommodate his newly found love for comics but also for his new collections of figurines.

 

Chen and Baekhyun had joined the school’s choir when they were heard singing together in their home room when most of the student were having lunch, they had just started it for fun and were just enjoying themselves when three of the singers from the school’s choir had literally ran through begging them to join because their voices were ‘angelic.’ Chen started staying back at school most days because he was genuinely interested in discovering his voice whereas Baekhyun  stays backs occasionally and constantly comes back home with bags upon bags of new clothes along with Sora’s credit card because he was genuinely interest in spending her money.

 

Kris like Luhan and Xiumin was scouted by the school’s basketball coach when he was having a fun game with some of his friends he had made on the court, he had learned all his moves from watching the tournament between the Miami Heats and Cleveland Cavaliers on TV and from th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter