◆-Up, up and Away

Raising Wolves
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The day had finally arrived, the day when she could finally send her designs to the seamstress so that her dress can finally be made. After a days of sleepless nights spent sketching, scrapping and sketching over a countless amount of dresses for the Blue Butterfly ball and the frustration of not finding the one that she wanted, until she had finally sketched the perfect one and was ready for it to be made.

 

In all honesty the timing was perfect, the Blue Butterfly Ball was merely three weeks away and she didn't want to wait last minute in case there were any malfunctions or adjustments that needed to be made.

 

Her heart leapt in excitement as she stared at the beautifully long ombre purple dress she had designed last night, to make sure that she'd have a shoes to match she sketched a beautifully painted purple heels and made it her goal to send it to the best Shoemaker in her town. She gushed once more at her sketches before placing them in their separated envelopes and placing them in the mailbox, with a pleased sigh, she made her way back into the house with a wide smile framing her lips.

 

As she walked back inside, she was met with nothing but the silence that invaded her home, sadly unlike last week Saturday, she had no plans with the boys I was left all alone at home or at least until one of the boys were finished with whatever they were doing.

 

Hours passed by as she was consumed with boredom simply because she had nothing to do. As she turned off the TV and was about to head over to her room and sleep, the door glided open and in walked Kris in his handsome and rugged glory. He was wearing a simple plain black Button-up, accessorised with a black leather back that seem to suit his style, a black beans gripped his legs and gave her wonderful view of his assets, which she had no problem adoring all day long, his feet were covered in a simple converse and his hands were splattered with these nice rings they had bought at the town's market a few weeks back.

 

"Hey baby-wolf" he greeted as he walked through the door, completely breaking her out her trance.

 

"Oh-uhm… hey" she stutter meekly as she blushed.

 

"What have you been up to since we were gone?" He voiced his curiosity.

 

"Absolutely not a thing "she dulled.

 

"Okay, have anything in mind that you'd like to try?" He asked as he the TV and relaxed.

 

"Nothing really comes to mind at the moment” she responded as she sat next to him.

 

They say in silence as he flipped through the channels on the television, X-Dream sporting flashed on the TV and he immediately turned it back.

 

"Oh that's so cool" he marvelled as the man did a handstand while riding his motorcycle.

 

Next came a man that had a dream of swimming with the sharks and was placed in a metal cage and lowered into the water with his oxygen tank attached on his back. They watched it excitement and the sharks approached and circled around the cage before one stuck its nose in between the bars, which didn't reach far because their face was so wide. The man then placed his hand out and touched it's under belly and to their surprise the shark didn't try to chew his hand off like they expected, though Kris wouldn't reveal his disappointment. Next, a man with the dream to skydive came on and they watched in amusement as he screamed and refused to jump off the open plain, resulting in his coach throwing him out only to then jump off after him.

 

"Okay that looks fun" she said.

 

"Hmmm... want to try?" He asked.

 

"I don't think there’s a skydiving school around her" she mumbled.

 

"There is actually, I went once" he admitted.

 

"Seriously?!" She gaped.

 

"Yep, now come on, I''ll show you where"

 

"Okay, but we''ll he driving there, I realized I don't enjoy taking the bus that much" she muttered.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter