◆-Freezxe Me Whole

Raising Wolves
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Her body was engulfed in heat as the cold night that was once wrapped around her slowly began to disappear, her body on - its own account- snuggled closer towards the projector of the comforting warmth. As the minutes rolled by her consciousness started stirring and bit by bit she became more aware, she felt an arm coil around her waist as the other rubbed her shoulder in a comforting way. She didn’t want to wake up but sleep was slowly drifting away as her eyes inched open each passing millisecond.

 

She had never been caged in someone’s arms in such a comforting way in her life and she was captivated in the feeling of security. Her body became relaxed and moulded itself into the person as if moving on its own record, her arms found the midsection of her intruder and wrapped itself around him tightly. She wasn't fully asleep nor was she fully awaken, so she wasn't sure if she was actually hearing her name come from her intruder's mouth.

 

"Sora" A whispered mellow met her ears.

 

Her half lidded eyes opened and where met with a pair of beautiful, glossy, aqua blue eyes that stared at her with such unimaginable love that her body involuntarily shook. Even though the room was dark she was able to tell who it was just by inhaling his scent, something she had found out a few weeks back – she was able to recognize each and every one of the men within her house just by the different scent they each carried which she had grown accustomed to.

 

Frozen vanilla ice-cream.

 

A scent that had unconsciously imbedded itself at the back of her mind.

 

She honestly didn’t know whether or not it was a specific scent but it was the first thing that came to her mind when she had first got a whiff of him a few months back.

 

"Xiumin, what are you doing here?" her voice was slightly hoarse and beginning to adjust to her wakening state.

 

She stared at him confused because she knew he was supposed to be knocked out cold from the sleeping pills she had bought for them, a few more seconds and her eyes widened in realization. Xiumin was supposed to be asleep along with the others because tonight was a full moon and they were going into their second phase heat.

 

“Xiumin… you’re not supposed to be here” she whispered looking up at him.

 

She was met with his still glossy, aqua blue eyes that peered into her soul and hat she saw had her gaping, so much untamed desire was swirling around his pupils as his eyes seemed to pulse a bright blue every time.

 

Without taking in her words because he was far too gone, he tightened his grip around her waist and pulled her closer so that they were now flushed against each other. A shiver passed throughout her body as his lips brushed against her earlobe.

 

"I want you… Sora" his tongue slowly its way from the base to the top of her ears making her shiver once more at his touch, he instantly drew back and his eyes met hers again.

 

"No! I need you" he slowly pecked her nose, then her checks, forehead, jaw and finally found her lips with a light peck and stopped there. With their lips only a few centimetres apart she thought he’d continue to devour her lips but to her surprise he did not dare move.

 

He pulled away and rolled onto his back with a loud sigh. She watched intently as he battled himself.

 

“You need to distract me… or I’ll devour you” he sighed as he met her eyes.

 

“How do I distract you?” she asked.

 

“Let’s talk” he answered.

 

“About… you know everything about me” she muttered.

 

“Okay, then would you like to know about me?”

 

She contemplated his offer and made her decision.

 

‘”Okay, tell me about the way you grew up.”

 

He drew her closer and she did not reject his approach as she snuggled closer into his embrace, his hold grew tighter as if afraid she'd run away and from then on he began his story.

 

“My pup life wasn’t really as one would expect with my mother being the current head of our community, even before she became the head her role was well respected as one of the council members. You’d think having a mother with authority would make her children’s life easier but it wasn’t, where we came from respect is earned and not just bluntly given and being born both small and chubby, respect wasn’t just going to be given that easily.”

 

“In our community they’ve embedded it into our very own brain cells that only the strong can prevail and the weak die, hence the reason I was looked down on since child hood, regardless of my mother’s status within the pack they still mistreated me just solely based on

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter