◆-Pants on Fire.

Raising Wolves
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Her vision blurred as her eyes slowly fluttered open and adjusted to the brightness of the daylight, her nose scrunched as the smell of wet dirty socks infiltrated her nose, and that’s exactly what she saw when her vision cleared. In front of her, Jimin held out a wet sock under her nose and she squealed in disgust.

 

At the sudden outburst of her yelps, in ran six other boys through the bedroom door, a bedroom door that wasn’t her own, and a bedroom door that belonged to a bedroom that she had never seen before.

 

“See I told you Tae-hyung's sock would wake her up” Jimin grinned.

 

As she took in where she was at the moment she realized the guy in front her was completely shirtless.

 

“For God’s sake Jim, put on a damn shirt, you’re scaring the poor girl” Jin stated as he rolled his eyes.

 

"I hope you skip the dramatics and put on your clothes so we can go to school, it is Tuesday after all" Jung kook reported as he left.

 

she looked down and realized she wasn't wearing her clothes from yesterday and was in fact wearing a male's boxers and a jersey that was drowning her.

 

"and before you start the dramatics again, neither of us changed you, our sister did and these are some clothes she left for you before she left for work" he put the clothes on and then left to go get ready for school.

 

after her hearing his words, her anxiety took a little step back, only enough that she wasn't hyperventilating or losing her mind.

 

"why am I here?" She asked.

 

"you did pass out in the girl's bathroom yesterday." Tae-hyung reported.

 

"slept the entire day" Jimin added with a smile.

 

"Oh... now I remembered" she sighed solemnly as memories of yesterday flooded her mind and her water works pushed at their bottom of her eyes.

 

"we iced your eyes because they were swollen from all the crying" Namjoon sighed.

 

"You, how'd you get in the bathroom?" She queried.

 

"I’m a good lock picker" he rushed out.

 

"if you say so" she mumbled " where is your bathroom, I need to bathe" she stated shyly.

 

they pointed the other door in the room and left her to herself.

 

As She made her way into the bathroom, she locked it and the shower head, and before she knew she was collapsed on the bathroom with tears streaming down her face. She scrubbed and scrubbed until her skin turned an irritated red from the constant abuse, as she tried to get rid of her mentally tarnished and dirty body, because that's what she felt like, a girl so dirty that she was used and thrown away by people she thought cared about her, now she was nothing more than the dirt beneath their feet and she hated it. Unbeknownst to her, seven others were  also feeling her anguish.

"Hey, you okay there?" Him asked as they entered the school gates.

 

"yeah" she whispered as her head feel from the scrutiny that everyone was throwing her as she entered within the school compound.

 

What a .

 

First she walked with twelve boys now she's walking with seven more.

 

Damn she sure gets around.

 

She’s so sad.

 

She thought about herself as she watched the tiled flooring.

 

"Hey" Jimin called.

 

"Sora " Namjoon snapped her.

 

"ugh yeah?"

 

"Its first period and we walked you to your locker, we're heading to class, be safe okay" Jin muttered as he tried to reassure her.

 

as they walk away and head to their next classes, she sees from the corner of her eyes Tao, Xiumin, Suho and D.O heading her way, she pulls out her books needed for her next class and rushes off. Instead of her normal seat by the guys she decided it was best to just stay away, she sat in the middle row with the only available seat being besides Bora.

 

could the day get any worse?

 

Lunch time approached and she made her way to the cafeteria hesitantly, with a long sigh leaving , she made her way through the caf

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter