◆Puppies From Hell Prt.3

Raising Wolves
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

For the entire day Sora walked around the school as if she was depressed, it wasn't like her normally down mood where she'd just look sad and walk around like human being that just found out she'd have a few weeks to live. no, she had completely lost interest in anything and everything that did not involve those puppies, she didn't greet the teachers like she's normally do, she didn't say sorry when she bumped into some of the other students or stepped on their feet every once in a while... and she didn't even feel the least guilty, she wasn't able to concentrate in class and all through the day she just felt exhausted.

 

The only thing that ran through her mind was none other than those cute little puppies she had adopted and every time she thought about them, it's just make her mood worse just because she couldn't be with them. She was getting attached and she knew she shouldn't because eventually she had a gut wrenching feeling that the owner that dropped them off would eventually come back for them, though the thought of putting up a fight crossed her mind but as quickly as it came, it left.

 

Who was she kidding… fighting? If she knew how to fight she wouldn’t have been bullied all her life, she wouldn’t have been picked on just because she was quiet and considered an easy target; she didn’t curse, she didn’t talk back, she’d take whatever was thrown at her… or even on her, she was the door mat that never spoke it’s mind or intervened in anything and the way she looked physically and how she dressed made the search for the school’s weakling even more easier.

 

Growing up she had braces and she didn’t know why just because she had them in automatically made her a “nerd”, braces were expensive as hell and it made your teeth perfect, so she couldn’t understand the stereotype of “all nerds where braces”, along with the fact that her hair was always unkempt and her clothes where rumpled and two sizes to big- all inevitably made her the easiest target in the school, plus the fact that they thought she was poor… which was stupid.

 

Out of the entire school and throughout her life at her current school, she always wondered out of everyone in school, why’d they have to pick on her? No one else got picked on and it took her a few years to realize that it was mainly her, yeah someone would get tripped in the school’s cafeteria every once in a while but other than that she’d taken most, if not all the pranks played on school and she could never understand why her, especially when it involved Bora, Hyomin, Dasom and Soyou.

 

“Well, well, well” Dasom chimed.

 

 Speak of the Devil and he shall answer, Sora thought as she rolled her eyes.

 

“If it isn’t little miss know it all” Bora sneered as she pushed Sora against the lockers.

 

She groaned in pain as her back smashed against the metallic locker, living her with a rippling pain down her spine and a dented locker. Her head spun and by a quick glance as her eyes slightly rolled back she swore she saw a look of guilt and regret planted on their faces and by that alone  she knew her head was damaged too.

 

Replicated growls bounced off the school walls as a litter of fur balls approached and surrounded them, teethes white and piercing as they spotted their four preys. The furs on their skin stood up as their eyes shuffled from their normal dark brown to different shades of red that went unnoticed by all the girls... all except one, Damson.

 

The pups were all but ready to rip the girl’s throats out until they all stopped as if commanded, their sharpened teethes were still prominent but their bodies were frozen to the point that all they could have done was blink their eyes.

 

“Come on guys” Damson yelled at her friends with scared eyes as she looked from Sora to the litter of dogs that stood frozen still.

 

Pulling her friends each until the all turned around and dashed off, disappearing as they turned the corner.

 

A long pause surrounded the atmosphere until all the pups turned their heads as quick as a flick of two fingers, they stared at the girl that sat wide eyed on the floor, watching into thin air. Baekhyun walked slowly towards Sora before placing his front paws on her shoulder and her fac

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter