◆-Mommy Dearest

Raising Wolves
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

She rushed back home in hopes of reaching there before her mother, luckily Namjoon offered to drop her, something she was very grateful for.

 

"Thanks a lot, I’ll see you guys at school” she gushed out as she closed the door and ran into her home.

 

She was met with darkness as she entered the house and sighed as she believed she had reached before her mother, but sadly when the lights switched on and their stood her mother with her hand still on the switch and eyes focusing on her daughter’s shaky pair, she knew she was busted.

 

"I take it you were looking for them" her mother stated as she pointed over to the boys seated on the couch.

 

"Hm- mom before you get any ideas I can explain” she smiled hesitantly as she avoided any type of eye contact with the boys.

 

"Okay dear, go on and explain to me why my only daughter has twelve men in my house" she sneered, nostrils flaring and images flashed across her mind.

 

“Well the story goes along the lines that hmmm… their house burnt down a few months back and they had nowhere to stay since they were fairly new in school and had no immediate family around the area”

 

"So I realized that we owned this entire house and felt empathetic to their situation, I didn't think much about it and asked them if they wanted to stay until the school term was over and they found a more permanent place to stay, I know you might be upset that I didn't tell you but I actually enjoyed their presence here for a while, I was no longer alone in this big, spacious house." she admitted.

 

"Yes, I am upset my daughter didn't tell me she was living with twelve men for over two months in my own house," her mother shouted "But I understand that you didn't want to be alone, that would mostly be my fault that you were so lonely" her mother sighed.

 

"You guys can stay until the end of the school term, after that get out my house" she turned and glared and the boys, who nodded their head.

 

"And you missy, we will have our own conversation tomorrow"

 

After the almost heart attack she almost received, she watched as her mother made her way into her queen sized bedroom and slammed the door, a relieved sigh left because she honestly saw things going way worse than it turned out. With a hesitant look towards the boys, she turned and made her way into her bedroom.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter