◆-Blue Butterfly Ball

Raising Wolves
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The moment had finally arrived, the blue butterfly ball was tonight and the best part of it was, her freaking dress hadn’t arrived yet. She was so sure sending her designs a few weeks in advance would have given her at least a few days extra to receive her dress and shoes, but no, not once did either arrive as days spend waiting for the doorbell to ring passed by.

 

It was now 10am, which meant she had less than twelve hours for her items to arrive at her front door, makeup and hair to be done.

 

“Stop stressing hun, I’m sure it’ll arrive in a minute” her mother mused.

 

Sora sighed and waited patiently as the seconds counted down.

 

“Mom it’s been a minute and my dress still isn’t her-“her worries were cut off as the doorbell rang.

 

She ran to the door and looked through the peephole only to see a man with a wrapped box and a Garment bag, she squealed in excitement before opening the door and ready to jump the delivery man.

 

“See hun, I told you so” her mother grinned as she too ran to the door.

 

Before she ushered the delivery man away, she made sure everything was in place. She unwrapped the shoebox and stared at her beautifully omber purple, bedazzled heels, she handed those over to her mother and began to the dress when she noticed something weird.

 

“Why does the name tag say ‘To Krystal?” she questioned breathlessly.

 

“Hmmm, aren’t you Ms. Krystal Jung, Address 502 Everest Forest, Saturn City?”

 

“No, I’m Kang Sora, Address 502 Everest Forest, Queens Ring city” she gasped.

 

“Oh… then that means the dressmaker must have mixed you up with someone else while they were busy packing the dresses, the problem will be solved by tomorrow” the delivery man stated.

 

“Tomorrow?!” she bellowed.

 

“My dance is tonight” she all but cried.

 

“No worries hun, we can fix this” her mother shushed her.

 

“How far is Saturn City from here?” she questioned the delivery man.

 

“It’s approximately 110 miles away from here ma’am” he replied.

 

“Okay that’s at least a two hours’ drive, without traffic if its 110 miles, with traffic and rush hour one a Thursday, I’s say that’s another added hour or two” she calculated mentally.

 

“Mom, are you seriously willing to drive all that just for a dress?” she questioned her mother.

 

“Of course not, I’m willing to drive that far for my daughter’s perfect dress” she grinned.

 

“Now, the earlier I leave the faster I can come back” she sated as she ran for her keys and back to the delivery man, instructing him to put the address into her car’s GPS and she left with the dress laying in the back seat of her car.

Two hours passed by and yet she still saw or heard from her mother. Anxiety began consuming her as every second passed by without word from her mother. Time reduced from twelve hours to ten and as every tick of the handle, her anxiety grew.

 

The door opened and she jumped in hopes of it being her mother but disappointment soon masked her face as the boys entered through the door. The long sigh that left drew the attention from the boys and their face fell.

 

“Oh, hey” Suho mumbled uncomfortably.

 

Maybe it was the irritation that her dress wasn’t sitting in front of her at this very moment, or maybe it was the memories of their harsh words from last week, whatever it was, she wasn’t sure but she didn’t care much at this point.

 

Her eyes

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter