◆-The Purple Moon and a Kiss Goodbye

Raising Wolves
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The boys were slightly surprised by her sudden appearance but kept their faces void of any sort of emotion as her eyes roamed the room.

 

“Where did the guys go?” she questioned, her voice filled with suspicion.

 

“I’m not sure but I think they left saying something along the line that the dance was boring” Kai yawned.

 

“I highly doubt that, they aren’t you so I doubt they’d say something so harsh knowing I tried my best to put this dance together” she glared as they avoided her fierce gaze.

 

“Well you shouldn’t put much fate in people, especially the ones you don’t know” D.O sneered.

 

“Well putting my trust in people who I thought I knew doesn’t change anything, I mean look at the way you guys treated me after you got what you wanted” she laughed sarcastically.

 

“Whatever” D.O glared as he walked away and exited the room.

 

“Acting as if I was the one that started all this” she muttered with her head down.

 

“Okay Sora, we really need to talk to you, so we’ll go get D.O and then we’ll talk okay” Chen said as the boys walked off to find where D.O ran off too.

 

About seven minute had passed and still they saw no sign of D.O within the building, so they decided that it was probably better and more time consuming if they took their search outside. To their surprise it only took them a minute or two to spot him, but who they spot him with was surprising.



"Mother, what brings you here?" Suho questioned with a quick nod of respect.



"Hmmm... I'm not sure, maybe it's the fact that my worthless sons are here instead of finishing my plan" she growled.
 


"We were just saying our goodbyes as I already told you" D.O glared.



"Are you glaring at me boy?" She sneered.



"I don't care about your feelings, the plan was for you all to find someone to change you and for you to change into your finally form during the purple moon, so that when your transformation is completed, you'd all be more powerful than most. It was not part of the plan for your s to go sort and you waste my time" she scoffed.



"We know, but we found our mate" Tao grinned.



"Your mate?" She frowned.



"Where is she then?" She questioned



"She's back at the ball" Kris sighed.



"We were just about to say our goodbyes before D.o just walked out" Luhan stated.
 


"Why? If she's your mate, then you can bring her" their mother voiced.



"She's human " Lay whispered.



"Human? Human?!" She growled.



"Just my luck that my good for nothing sons would be mated to a human, that’s not supposed to happen" she bickered.



"I don't care what you do, but I'm not accepting any human as your mate, I'm giving guys ten minutes, you better be transformed and be back home before the purple moon passes" she growled.

 

 

Sora stood by the wall, silently watching as everyone but her enjoyed themselves. As her appearance grew tired, her mind wondered off to where Namjoon and the others could have possibly run off to, as she searched the dance floor once more, she decided to venture out in hopes of clearing her bugging thoughts and the chilling feeling that something was about to happen.



She wandered about restlessly in search of God knows what, she found herself in open space as whispers of voices stole her attention.

 

"Human? Human?!" a voice called.

 

More whispers invaded her ears as she drew closer to whichever way the voices came from, she shifted the branches that fell in her way as the whispers became clearer.

 

"I don't care what you do, but I'm not accepting any human as your mate, I'm giving guys ten minutes, you better be transformed and be back home before the purple moon passes" she heard a female shout from somewhere near the more forest invested grounds.

 

“Is anyone here?” she shouted as she came into the clearing and saw the boys standing near a strange woman.

 

“Sora, what are you doing here?” Luhan asked.

 

“I should ask you guys the same, why come this far out and who is this woman?”

 

"what woman?" Kris asked.

 

"that woman" she pointed out but to her surprise there was no othe woman but her standing by the boys.

 

"i could have sworn i just saw you guys talking to a woman" she said as shr peeked from behind chanyeol who decided to step in her way and block her view.

 

"I think you're starting to see things, how about we just head back in, we actually have something to say to you" Suho instructed as he placed his hand at the base of her back and guided her back to the ball, as they walked, her back felt as though ice glazed over her marks and sent a rerun of chills throughout the marks running along her spin.

 

As they walked back to the ball, she felt something off about them. She wasn’t sure as to why she felt the way she did, but it was as if something at the back of her mind was warning her to keep an eye on them.

 

The ball was exactly how she left, vibrant and filled with dancing teenagers. As she aimed to head over to the other side of the ball so she could now search Namjoon and the others, her arm was engulfed by another, which she found to belong to Kris when she turned around.

 

“Can I help you?” she asked confused.

 

“Let’s dance” he clipped with a straight face.

 

“Can it wait a minute, I have to looks for the guys” she voiced.

 

“I think they said something about ‘cooling off’ they’ll be back, so let’s dance” he said as he led her to the dance floor.

 

"Hmmm... okay I guess?" she questioned.

 

As they made a stop on the dance floor, he placed his right hand at the base of her back as his left hand engulfed her own. Her cheeks tainted red as she was pressed against him and their dance begun.

 

"Hey, I'm really sorry for the way I treated you these past week, I know sorry is never going to be enough, but if I could go back in time, I’d punch myself in the face.” He laughed as he looked her in the eyes.

 

“You don’t have to accept my apology if you don’t want to, I just want you to know that I’m sorry” he finished.

 

She said nothing, not

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter