◆-The Princess And The.........Giant?

Raising Wolves
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Winter, Snow, Coldness...... Those were the only things that she disliked, every time she felt the flakes of white dust land on her sensitive skin, she'd immediately shiver and coil her arms around herself in hopes of finding warmth. Winter wasn't really her favourite climate of the seasons, frozen water vapours falling from the sky wasn’t something that excited her as much as it did every other human being, unlike the childhood memories most shared, she had never made snow angles, had snow ball fights with the neighbour’s kids nor did she get the chance to make a snow man with someone she loved because no one was ever around.

 

She wouldn’t go so far as to say that she disliked it, just more that Winter time wasn’t her forte and she had never experienced the joys of the cold snow like most, so could you really blame her if she was still snuggled up under her uncounted number of blankets, snoozing away like it was nobody's business.

 

Yes, she didn't favour the cold but she did love Christmas though, simply just because it was the only time of the year that her mother would usually pop up out of nowhere and tell her the wonders of the world and the secrets she’d discovered.

 

Maybe she wasn’t raised like most kids where with a full time mother or father within the household, maybe she’d normally only see her mother once or twice a year depending on how busy her schedule was but at the end of the day Bo-Young was still her mother and she never mistreated her, she always spoilt her although to make up for her lack of presence, she still tried and that was one of the reason she still loved her mother.

 

One thing that bugged her was the explanations as to why her eighteen year old daughter was now living with twelve grown men and not her housekeeper she was intrusted with, where her housekeeper had run off to was an entirely different story, but her main focus was explaining to her mother that she had wondered off into the forest late at night – when she was specifically warned not to as a child – and voluntarily brought home twelve pups she had found covered in blood and those twelve pups grew legs, arms and magically one night. Not to mention they weren’t really pups but wolf cubs that was left by their mother due to the uprising of another set of mythological creatures and that Sora – her daughter – were their destined mates and had already Mated with nine out of the twelve of them  and that she at one point thought she was pregnant.

 

"Damn it" she groaned, just thinking about how she was going to explain to her mother.

 

She tossed and turned under her thick blanket, with the reason being the reaction she might see on her mother’s face in the next few days when she hears about her daughter’s wonders. She continued to toss and turn, failing to take notice in her opening door, out of nowhere she heard small whimpers and to her surprise she saw a red haired giant with big glossy puppy eyes and a firm pout on his lips staring down at her.

 

"Channie? Why would you be up at –“She rolled over near the night stand to grab her phone " - 4:37 in the morning?"

 

"Why are you even up at this time?" He emphasized.

 

"Touché" she muttered.

 

Chanyeol made a confused face as to wonder what the foreign word meant.

 

“Never mind that, why are you whimpering in my ears at 5:37 in the morning when even the sun isn't shining as yet?"

 

"Well, today is my turn with you and I woke up extra early to reserve you to myself” he smiled triumphantly.

 

“I already planned what you humans call a date, and if you don't get dressed now then my entire week of planning will be thrown down the sewage" he pouted.

 

"Don't you mean thrown down the drain?" she questioned.

 

"It doesn't matter, either way it'll be wasted so get your up and let's get to dating" he puffed.

 

“Wait – did you just say today’s your day?” she scoffed “I am not an object nor am I a dog with an owner”

 

“Oh, sorry if it came out badly, we just each decided rather than all of us fighting over your attention daily, we just decided the more humanly thing would be to just give you your space and not crowd you.”

 

 

 

 

 

"Where exactly are you dragging me-" she questioned as they arrived at their unknown destination "-at this time in the morning, the sun isn’t even up yet" she pouted.

 

"Stop pouting.... you'll get wrinkles" he stated.

 

"Isn't that the saying for when you frown?" She asked confused.

 

"How should I know?" he shrugged as he continued to drag her to wherever with their hands intertwined

 

”You're the human here.... even though you’re younger than us...“ He trailed off.

 

Their age was a conversation had been bothering her since the day they turned but never saw it important at the time to ask, she thought that they were the same age as her but with them being supernatural and all she wasn’t sure anymore.

 

From the period in which they first turned to this day, they had acted like little playful kids. They were all pretty much a child and mischievous, especially Chanyeol, he was the king of childishness creepiness; the kind where a little kid would just sit there smiling widely at ants and you'd think they're just bored and lonely but really they're just thinking about different ways to kill them – that was Chanyeol for you, but the simple flick of his mouth into a grin made those thoughts wash away and see him as nothing more than an innocent child, but whenever she was on her period she just wanted to pull all his teeth out.

 

“" she groaned as she coiled into a ball on her bed.

 

“Really?!" she shouted to the air.

 

”Do you really have to go this far, yeah I know that you’re purposely punishing me because I don’t have your baby burning in my oven, but what the freaking pain for huh...... Do you know how it feels like-" she groaned again Turing over to her side "- it feels like the world just freaking pushed me down a never-ending flight of stairs, I'm okay with the blood -though it's gross- but do I really deserve this much pain" she uttered to herself arms wrapped around her stomach as she whined.

 

" Sora, sora...... do you want to go and play outside because it’s really pretty, white things are falling from the sky, I think the sky has a flaky scalp like you told Baekhyun last week" his grin stretched from one ear to the other.

 

"You! Why are you smiling huh.....? What's so joyous about today that your smiling so widely like that you jumbo sized Dumbo eared elephant man, what’s so happy about me feeling like I was just got stabbed over and over again, why are you laughing at my pain?!" she sobbed, a normal person would probably get offended by the name calling but Chanyeol really tried his best not to laugh, especially when tears started running down her face, so without trying to make her cry more he silently left the sobbing mess of a girl coiled back up into a ball.

                                                                     

Though the day after she had immediately apologized for her embarrassing outburst which he told her was not needed with a quick peck on her lips. She inwardly blushed every time she thought about that embarrassing moment.

 

Yes, Chanyeol was playful but in her opinion,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter