◆-Purple Moon

Raising Wolves
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A few hours into the party and almost everyone was here, well everyone except the wolves she had magically turned into boys, not that she was expecting them to show up after the way they treated her the past few days. Not that the past days were bad, considering that she had gotten to know the new goofballs in her life, not that she was trying to replace the others, but they helped take her mind off the sudden feeling of being abandoned by the people she thought cared about her.

 

It seemed that she had spoken too soon because as the DJ started playing the song "Beautiful Stranger" by Madonna all twelve of them walked in the room as if they had just arrived fashionably late for a photo-shoot for the cover of a flower boy magazine. They all looked around until their eyes landed on Sora before a sea of beautiful blue roamed her thoroughly and then ignited in flames as they took in the people she was dancing with, and decided to approach.

 

"Sora, you look beautiful, but that's nothing new" Kai complimented with a grin as if things weren't awkward between them all.

 

Her cheeks tinted red before she could try to control them and Kai smiled in victory when he saw the outcome of his words.

 

"I think she we've been telling her that since the party started" Jimin chimed in with a smirk on his lips. Her cheeks flamed red because it was true, since they had stepped foot in the party, they didn't try to keep their compliments to themselves. She’s basically been a blushing mess for the entire night.

 

"Hmmm.... That's weird, does anyone else smell wet cats here?" Chanyeol questioned as he sniffed the air.

 

"Is that so?" Jungkook queried "I could have sworn I saw some wet dogs just enter through the entrance " he finished.

 

As they both grumbled and bared their teeth at each other, Sora was too busy sniffing the air and looking at the entrance to see if Wet dogs and cats were actually crashing her party.

 

"Oh my really?! I'll be back, I need this party to go perfectly, I'll be back" she rushed out as she went to make sure there were no dogs and cats in her party.

 

"Okay cut the crap, why are you guys suddenly interested in Sora?" Suho sneered.

 

"I should ask you guys the same question, why have you suddenly popped in her life when you weren't there last year” Namjoon growled.

 

"Because she's our mate" Xiumin clipped.

 

"That's not possible, she's human" Jin stated as Jungkook and Yoongi held back Namjoon as his body shook violently and turned an angry red.

 

"We know that, but.it doesn't change the fact that she's ours and you're overstepping your boundaries kitty cat" Baekhyun inserted.

 

"Is your friend okay?" Sehun asked.

 

"I'd suggest you guys shut up if you don't want you face scratched and the skin hanging from it mutts" Ho-seok sneered.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter