◆-Challanging The Wushu Master

Raising Wolves
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"You know you’re a total floozy right?" Bora muttered.

 

"Yeah, it seems like you can’t keep your hands to yourself” Dasom snared.

 

“What are you talking about?” Sora questioned.

 

“First you started hanging around and flirting with those twelve new students and now you’re trying to seduce Namjoon” Soyu explained.

 

"Your nothing more than a stupid little that will never get a guy to like her unless you throw your body around" Soyu glared at her

 

“Must be nice having no morals whatsoever, just because you change your clothes and comb your makes you pretty, you’re still pretty ugly might I add.” Hyorin snickered.

 

"Where’s your prince charming now, huh?” Hyorin asked as she slapped the books she was holding to the floor. The sound of the text books falling to the floor echoed throughout the hallway and Sora wondered why the hallway was always empty when like this was happening to her.

 

It had only been about fifteen minutes since the bell had rang to signal the beginning of third period. Like usual, she chased off the boys as soon as the bell rang and headed to her locker to change her book for the next class, one minute she was opening her locker and the next she was slammed against the locker with four angry girls glaring at her. She hugged her books and kept her head down as they continued to throw insults at her.

 

In all honesty she was nearing the end and was about to break the strong girl façade she had developed over the past few months, but it was her pride that prevented her from crying, if she was going to break down it would not be in front of these imbeciles.

 

"Heard you were looking for me?” an intruder spoke up.

 

“Who said tha- Oh, It’s you” Bora started in a harsh tone until she saw who it was and changed into a more girly one. Fake

 

“Why I’m a Prince Charming, her knight in shining armour.” She smiled gleefully.

 

“Don’t tell me that you’re so blind that you can’t see this hot stuff shining before you" he added with a smirk.

 

All heads shifted to the intruder’s position and to her surprise she saw Tao. The four girls immediately stiffened as he glared at them, why? Simply because Tao’s stare was sharp, cold and deadly, he had this way of staring at people as if he was seeing into their soul threatening to expose their deepest fears. Especially after rumours spread that he was top of his class in just under a month at the renowned Wushu club.

 

“H-how could we possibly miss you?” Hyorin sputtered.

 

“We were just helping her pick up the books… see they kind of fell” Soyu lied as Dasom started picking up the books that they had knocked out of her hand, with much added force she then shoved it to Sora with a forced smile and deadly glare.

 

“Isn’t that right Sora?” they questioned her with a glare.

 

She looked at them and then turned her gaze towards Tao, his deadly Burgundy irises glared at her and she knew what he thought mentally; Lie and I’ll feed you to the crocs. She shivered and she knew at this point she was more scare of Tao than the four girls that stood in front of her. The girls stood and waited for her to answer as Taos red eyes flared with intensity as they continued to bore a whole at the back of their heads.

 

She knew lying wasn’t an options – he was a wolf for crying out loud, he probably overheard their insults towards her and that’s why he was standing there. If she cho

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter