◆-Distance

Raising Wolves
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Once again the school week started and the boring Monday took its toll, Sora had awaken later than her usual time but she wasn’t bothered by it, she took a refreshing bath after night of barely any sleep an prepared for school, after she packed her bags and headed out her bedroom door, the emptiness of the house surprised her.

 

"Guys?" She shouted but got no response in return.

 

It was unusual, getting ready to leave for school and the guys weren't there, prepped and ready to go to school.

 

They must be out she thought to herself as she put on her shoes and unlocked the door.

 

"They couldn't have possibly left for school without me" she reassured herself as she made her way into the small town and out the forest.

 

The walk out from her house into the town was approximately eight minutes and it than took her an extra four for the bus to arrive by the bus stop, the bus itself was surprising not occupied than usual and she thought maybe it was because she was going to school at a much later time, none the less she took one of the vacant seats near the window side, pulled out her phone and waited for her arrival near her school.

 

Unfortunately the bus I my drops her off at the stop before her school, without a car she's then have to walk a good five minutes into the school compound, which like her has was also more closer to the forest rather than other civilization. The school gates were already close as expected, once the clock strikes nine, the guards were given orders by the principal to lock the gates and take record of all late attendees. She didn't really care though because it wasn't her first time coming late.

By the looks of things it seemed as though everyone was on their fifteen minutes break between second and third period, which was good because she hated to walk in class and interrupt the teachers, she also hate the attention of all the students staring at her and each making up weird reasons as to why she came late again... rumours.

 

She rolled her eyes and made her way to her Locker to prepare for third period, as she neared her locker she noticed Tao, Luhan and Kai leaning up on the wall talking to some girls that she knew were a class below them, she hesitantly approached but as she neared the bell rang and they walked off.

 

"Kai!" She shouted but they didn't seem to hear as the disappeared in the crowd of students and made their way to their next class, as she hurried to collect her book from her locker in order to reach to class on time, only one thought ran through her head as she made her way to third period.

 

They left without me, they didn't even bother to wake me up...

 

 

Her classes since she had arrived were unusually disappointing, not one of the boys troubled her throughout class like they’d normally do, not even Kai or Xiumin. Instead they opted on actually focusing on the subject being thought, and at that moment when she saw them actually paying attention in class

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter