◆-Fooling around

Raising Wolves
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 After the boys confessed that the reason for Sora’s pass behaviour was their eyes, she decided it was better to keep her distance and avoided them at every chance she got.

 

Though it had only been three days she missed them, as hard as she tried to bury the feelings that wanted to burst out and any and every random moment when she saw them, she continued to ignore and hide them from scratching at the surface. Through the three days of locked bedroom doors, three days waking up one hour earlier than her usual just to avoid their faces in the morning, she even went as far as changing where she sat during classes and lunch break.

 

As partially disgusting as it sounded, she somewhat missed the feeling of waking up to Kai playing with her toes every morning or the occasional heavy bodies piled on top her when she awoke from sleep, she even missed the happy-go-lucky smiles from Chanyeol, Baekhyun and Chen that would brighten her days and even the over clingy duo Luhan and Xiumin.

 

She didn’t want to actually admit that she had missed those dumb-bells so instead she filled her thoughts with the things that irritated her on a daily basis to fill the void she's felt throughout the past three days. 

 

To say the boys were irritated and depressed was an understatement of the year, for three days they were busting their brains to figure what they had did to hurt or upset Sora to the point that she didn’t even look them in their faces anymore. They couldn’t even sneak into her bedroom like they’d normally do o either sleep on the floor or on the bed. They no longer got the ‘Good Morning ‘ she’d normally greet them with every morning along with her bright smile, they no longer got disciplined when they did something wrong, they no longer got anything, not even a lingering stay from time to time and if they had to admit it; I t made them sad.

 

“Guys, I don’t like this, I want my Sora back” Sehun whined

 

“Me too” Baekhyun sighed as he played with the noodles on his plate.

 

“These past few days been a pain in my , can’t even sneak into her room anymore” Kai mumbled as he continued to pick at his nails.

 

“You seriously should never say that again because it sounds creepy as hell” Chen pointed out as he and Suho battled it out in their eye staring contest.

 

“Guy we seriously need to figure out a way to get her to talk to us again” Chanyeol said.

 

“But how are we supposed to do that when the minute we get into five inches of her she runs away?” Tao questioned.

 

“I think you guys are just overreacting” Kris puffed.

 

“Oh Really?!” Sehun stood up and walked towards where Sora was seated all the way to the other side of the room to the furthest corner. Kris continued to concentrate on Sora as Sehun neared and the minute he was two tables away from her, she abruptly stood up with her books at hand and rushed out the lunch room, leaving her half-finished food behind. He sighed when he saw a crestfallen Sehun walking back with his head bowed and shoulder slouched. 

 

“Damn, that most of hurt” Tao snickered.

 

“Shut it Tao, at least he got closer than you did” D. O rolled his eyes as he shoved the meatball into his mouth.

 

“We need to do something guys” Luhan finally stated.

 

“And what could we possibly do when she doesn’t even want to be near us? Lay snorted.

 

“Leave that my friends up to me” Baekhyun grinned mischievously.

 

 

 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter