◆-What a Family

Raising Wolves
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Silence, something that was a very unusual and rare thing since the wolves barged into her life, it was also something she had feared but from time to time missed.

 

While she was at home sitting on the couch enjoying the relaxation she felt with her legs folded one on top of the other and  a hard cover book titled 'Robbin the Mob' , she thought about how the guys were doing in school by themselves, she didn't have to worry much considering that they didn't have to go through the pain and torment of being bullied, something she had endured for years, the mental and physical strain it caused her, the insults and curses that were thrown at her, the evident bruises left on her fair skin after being pushed around as if she was some type of unwanted rag doll but she learnt to overcome it, and even though it still happens now and again.

 

At some point she feared that the boys would suffer the same fate as herself but now she just laughs because she knew full well not one person in school would dare lay a hand on any of the boys especially; Tao, Sehun, Kris and Chanyeol, seeing that they were basically some of the tallest boys in the school. Even some of the teachers were of Tao when he threaten to ‘Stick his Wushu stick up everyone’s ’ after his first week of Wushu, which was ironic seeing that basically everything scared Tao.

 

Both Chanyeol and Kris were a different story, the ‘twin towers’ is what the student body called them, both extremely tall and well built - if not for Kris being slightly taller than the former - along with their deep voices caused the feeling of anxiety and nervousness to be evident in others and even if they were just standing there doing nothing, you’d still feel intimidated but the minute Chanyeol smiles and flashes his pearly whites and flaunts his ears or when Kris slurs his word when he talks about anything, you can tell that they’re just two freakishly tall dorks.

 

She realized that with Xiumin and Luhan - though they were the oldest - acted like two whiney brats half the time that need more physical affection, plus it didn’t help Xiumin looked like a freakishly cute chipmunk and Luhan, who  looked like a deer caught in headlights didn't help their arguments when people didn't believe that they were oldest. Then there was D.O or what Sora currently calls him 'squishy' or the 'owl eyed demon' courtesy of Chanyeol who always gets his handed to him by the squishy cheeked male, at first glance he may come across as a doormat but the second you make the mistake of messing with him, he’d probably already have you in a headlock.

 

Sehun, the 'ice prince' is what everyone calls him, the only one out of the twelve guys who's face is worse than Kris', if his name was in a dictionary the meaning would probably contain a sentence similar to ' a stoic face brat but under all that coldness was a little playful man where a cute lisp was hidden.

 

Kai on the other hand was a handful, the guy in Sora's mind would probably go in the Guinness’s Record Book for most erted person, he was someone you'd say suffered from multiple personality disorder. On one side he was flirtatious, erted and as cheesy as they got and then on the other side he was a complete dork who became shy easily, blushed at the simplest things, whiney, needy and a complete brat, just like Sehun. At some point he was dragged to the library by D.O when he needed help to carry some of his books and low and behold, there he stumbled upon some books named '100 & More Ways To Flirt With A Girl', 'Things To Say To Get In Her Undies' and his favourite 'Pick-up Lines for Dummies', it wasn’t  surprise when he brought home all three, though he had to fish them out of the dumpster the minute her eyes caught a glimpse of them but that was only he was beaten with those same books by D.o.

 

Then there was the King Troll named Chen, he was a sweetheart when he wanted to be but the minute you took your attention away from him, he'd turn into a troublemaker so all eyes would be back on him but deep down she knew all he wanted was her love and adoration.

 

Baekhyun on the other han

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter