◆-I'm Not A Deer, I'm A Man!

Raising Wolves
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It had been about a week and a half since Sora and Xiumin had indulged in their own twisted and tainted game of in-and-out the hole, her housekeeper who she had not seen since she had disappeared without a trace a few weeks back had suddenly reappeared at one of the most embarrassing time of her life, to make it even more embarrassing she just kept accusing the guys of breaking, entering and stealing her innocence. it had took her the entire day trying to convince her that they were her friends that she allowed to stay with her until they fund somewhere else to live, the very next day the housekeeper had disappeared again without a word and Sora couldn’t wrap her mind around her sudden behaviour.

 

She was bombarded with questions from the period since her and Xiumin’s ‘Love making’ ‘til now, if that wasn't enough; she had to get through the week with both Kai and Kris now trying even harder than before trying to get at her or the constant teasing from that troll of a Chen, that freaking idiot Baekhyun and not to mention the now oh so clingy Xiumin that won't give her any breathing space whatsoever.

 

Even now she didn’t have time for herself; something she was in dear need of. She needed some space and time for herself, they were everywhere - at school, at home, and they’d even follow her whenever she went out.

 

When they had turn she understood that they need someone to familiarize them with everything dealing with the human world but it had been almost three months since they first turned and they didn’t really need to stick up under her anymore. Though she did it out of impulse and the urge to have just one day and doing nothing, she got her English teacher to give all the boys detention for disturbing the class - which was rather true especially when anything that involved Baekhyun, Chanyeol, Tao and Chen would always cause a disturbance, she couldn’t hold in a laugh when Xiumin, Suho and D.O had dumbfounded expression when the teacher told them they’d join to for not stopping their brothers. She sighed in when a few hours of silence were added to her day but groaned when she realised that Luhan had stayed home.

 

When she had entered the house broken sobs where beating at her eardrums before she could even close the front door. Lo and behold, there sat Luhan cuddles up to her favourite pillow – which should be in her bedroom – tears staining his checks.

 

"Luhan....are you okay?" She asked.

 

Luhan being caught by surprised quickly turned his head the opposite direction and wiped his eyes "yeah......I'm......I'm...okay" his silent sobs were heard.

 

"Lulu, if you were okay you wouldn't be crying now would you " she stated and walked towards him when the television suddenly caught her attention.

 

"I'm not… cry-crying. Men don't cry, an eye lash just fell in my eye is all" he firmly stated.

 

Sora slowly made her way towards Luhan and sat next to him, she beg

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter